[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is this faggot losing the belt ? ASAP I hope, the E needs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

When is this faggot losing the belt ? ASAP I hope, the E needs to count their loses and realize their jobber experiment failed
>>
File: manlet destroyer.gif (2MB, 420x238px) Image search: [Google]
manlet destroyer.gif
2MB, 420x238px
>>
>>2993023
>botching so hard you injure an opponent is something to praise
>>
>>2993025
Also only got the belt because Vince loves guys who do steroids and the retarded indian fanbase.
>>
I like him as champ and I'm not even a poo in the loo. They need to put the tag belts on the Bollywood Boys next
>>
>>2993032
Fuck No, I hope Shinsukes actually breaks Jinders neck at Summerslam, roids should not be rewarded with the top belt in the company.
>>
File: GOAT.gif (4MB, 474x234px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.gif
4MB, 474x234px
>>
File: pWo.png (1MB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
pWo.png
1MB, 1080x810px
>>
>>2993010
And who should be the champ? Nakameme? Dumping fire Corbin? Orton? Cena again? Neither would improve the ratings or the attendance. WWE problems are bigger
>>
>>2993032
>I like him as champ

Do you also enjoy coprophagia?
>>
>>2993010
September
>>
>>2993050
Nakamura, maybe the ratings would improve with an actual good wrestler as Champ.
>>
>>2993050
WWE's problems go far deeper than who is the champ
>>
>>2993061
thats true, because Vince doesn't want to make money, they need to tell an actual fucking story which they haven't done in like 3 years.
>>
>>2993030
>Bryan only got the belt because of his stupid indy fanbase
>>
File: jm.gif (1MB, 363x179px) Image search: [Google]
jm.gif
1MB, 363x179px
>>
>>2993059
>nakamura
>good wrestler

I have yet to see a good match from him
>>
All these nerds seething about based poo man being the champion.

>getting worked by Smackdown
>>
>>2993077

He looks flabby and retarded.
That mouthguard he wears and his spastic movements make him identical to a down-syndrome kid trying to dance.
>>
>>2993055
yes
>>
>>2993059
Funny cuz AJ tanked the ratings and got lower ones than Jinder
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>2993256
Inoki once shoot punched Nakameme. AMD wanted fujita to legit hurt him.

Lol.
>>
>be me
>watching battleground
>see Jinder on the pre-show
>W-what was his name again?
>couldn't remember until Indian reporter says it
I literally couldn't remember the champions name he's that boring.
>>
I'm not gay but I sometimes wonder if his dick is as veiny as the rest of him. If it has a red head, it would be quite pretty to look at.
>>
>>2993010
>When is this faggot losing the belt?
Whenever the script says he does. Watch a real martial art, you dipshit manchildren.
>>
>>2993461

Just like casuals about Kenny Omega
>>
>>2993528
the only reason casuals don't know Omega is because they don't watch New Japan.
Also Omega isn't the champ in this situation Okada is.
Better to have a forgettable contender than champ imo.
>>
>>2993536
the only reason casuals don't know Omega is because no one cares about Who Japan
Ftfy
>>
>>2993550
ebin simply epic
>>
Would be great if he lost it at Summerslam to based Nakamura
>>
>>2993037
>roids should not be rewarded with the top belt in the company.
How old are you?
>>
>>2993059
A wrestler who can't cut a promo to save his life. That'll surely bring the masses crawling back.
>>
>>2993010
after the india tour
>>
>>2993059
>putting the belt on a mute
>>
>>2993526
it is boring writing. the fucking mid card belt has more heat rather than a boring anti american heel champ
>>
Jinder is based. One of the best in ring psychologists in a long time
>>
>>2993045
this absolute roid monster wtf
>>
File: 1502491889742.jpg (17KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
1502491889742.jpg
17KB, 267x274px
>>2993010
Worked
>>
>>2993010
Summerslam.

Also fucking LOL at bringing Khali back only to have him fail the medical and not appear on TV. I'll bet WWE paid him a shitload up front for the pleasure.
>>
>>2993045
jinder looks dead inside
>>
>>2993889
of course, hes getting booked into the fucking midcard as wwe champ and booked into a shit reign. just another puppet fooled by vince.
>>
>>2993045
This is the best thing going in WWE. I can't stand Whosukes shitty promos.
>>
I really thought the angle was getting cheap heat but Jinder is working the smarks and hard. He's turning into a modern JBL. The belts his till mania boys.
>>
>>2993025
Meltzer would give it 4.5 stars if it happened in NJPW
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.