[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B-b-b-but the El-Elite ar-aren't ov-over!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 16

File: Young Bucks over on Twitter.png (142KB, 614x973px) Image search: [Google]
Young Bucks over on Twitter.png
142KB, 614x973px
>The Y-young b-bu-bucks ar-aren't ov-over
>Ke-Kenny Om-omega is j-just a no dr-draw w-weeb
>They will n-never app-appeal to an Am-american audi-audience
>They're j-j-just fli-flippy man-manlets

So the Young Bucks recently announced they'd hold a Q&A for Being the Elite on their Twitter. Within 2 hours, they skyrocketed into the #2 trend WORLDWIDE, becoming the 2nd most talked about trend in the WORLD behind what I presume to be a bunch of Pajeets tweeting about Bollywood Music or K-pop or something. Their merchandise has posted RECORD NUMBERS for Hot Topic stores, not only helping Hot Topic reach record sales as a retailer but resulting in NJPW and Hot Topic partnering up to sell LIJ and NJPW Logo merchandise. Hot Topic has sold out of Bullet Club merchandise 4, sometimes even 5 times after restocking, so much so that ProWrestlingTees and other online retailers are barely able to keep up with the demand that Hot Topic and Hot Topic customers are asking of them. Being the Elite has just hit 120,000 subscribers and the number increases by the day, the channel exploding and spreading like wildfire, will reach 1,000,000 subscribers in no time. They sell out arenas and convention centers in HOURS, if not MINUTES, wherever they go (Chile, Chicago, Ireland, Japan, Montreal, California, New York City) so much so that the phrase "Thanks for the house, Young Bucks/Kenny Omega!" has become some sort of tongue-in-cheek joke amongst Indy wrestling circuits. For as much as you guys say they don't "resonate", they don't "appeal" and they aren't "over", taking into consideration all of these things, it SURE looks like they're fucking over to me. These are what the new generation's superstars look like, /asp/. The reason you're confused by them is because you haven't seen wrestlers this hot in a very, very long time.
>>
>>2992763
So you mean the neckbeard smarks who don't leave their house or computers were asking questions to their smark favorites lel you don't say?
>>
>>2992763
>Paid trends.
>Personalized trends.

You're idiot if believe trends are not manipulated.
>>
>conveniently leaving out the top to avoid revealing it says personalized trends not worldwide
There was a couple okada omega trends for me until I switched it to worldwide trends, then they were all gone.
>>
>>2992763
>The young bucks: 187k followers
>Randal ''works the smarks'' Orton: 5.5 million followers
Ya ding-dong diddly seething
>>
File: Kenny omega's twitter appeal..png (2MB, 1687x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny omega's twitter appeal..png
2MB, 1687x1440px
While we're on the topic of Twitter, why don't we take a look at Twitter, shall we? This was after the Okada/Omega match. Your argument is very simple, Kenny Omega and the Elite can't appeal to western audiences. I don't know about you guys but I've noticed that the vast majority of these comments were in English, not Japanese. It's almost as if they had a very large audience of English-speaking people watching today's show. Please take a gander at how active the tweets are, usually seconds in between, indicating that this was a very active event. Look at the tweets themselves and how overwhelmingly positive they are.

>>2992772

And contrary to what this retard says, they do NOT look like smark neckbeards who sit around all day doing nothing. These look like casual viewers. I see lots of cute fangirls, I see normal looking guys, I see guys who are just disgruntled Wrestling fans, and they're all immensely enjoying this new, fresh product. This were only the tweets from 30-50 minutes ago, just IMAGINE how active Twitter was for the duration of the match itself and the finish, just imagine the outpouring of support I'm NOT showing here. You guys say that they can't appeal to western fans yet here I see evidence that they not only appeal but SATISFY western fans, something the WWE hasn't done in a very, very long time.

>>2992789

>Manipulated.

Oh, so that's why they had 24,000 tweets directed at them within 2 hours. Because those were all manipulated bots. You're stupid, shut up. Whatever you need to tell yourself to convince yourself that they're not over.
>>
File: big leagues.jpg (121KB, 1000x597px) Image search: [Google]
big leagues.jpg
121KB, 1000x597px
>>2992823

>Comparing an anti-draw who has been appearing regularly on WWE TV on a weekly basis and has been shoved down your throat for over a decade in the main event title scene vs two guys who are only now bleeding into the mainstream

Since you're over here comparing apples to oranges, I'll go ahead and post a picture of a Smackdown live TV taping crowd during Randy Orton's recent reign.
>>
File: #2 worldwide.png (117KB, 643x855px) Image search: [Google]
#2 worldwide.png
117KB, 643x855px
>>2992789
>>2992808
>>
>>2992839
How long did this take you to do and why are you so motivated? It's a fake sport dude, go outside or something
>>
> another touched af essay
Kek why does this tryhard Jtard care so much
>>
File: the trilogy.jpg (122KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
the trilogy.jpg
122KB, 600x800px
>>2992869

It's not hard to take a few screenshots from Twitter and pasting them into paint although taking into account your mental retardation, I can understand why you'd have trouble performing such a minor task.

Pictured here is the trilogy saving professional wrestling. You can make fun of their size or their moveset or how they're smarky and tongue-in-cheek but as long as they work for the opposition, you're all fucked. Pictured here is NJPW's meal ticket into the United States and even if you don't like them, you should be praying that the WWE signs them because they WILL sell out arenas, they WILL push merchandise, they WILL get over and they WILL be the gateway for casual WWE fans into a much, much better product.
>>
>>2992763
How autistc you have to be to type shit this long in Here.
>>
>>2992881
Lol why do you care so much

Chris-chan x sonic tier
>>
File: FUCKING BASEDD.jpg (37KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING BASEDD.jpg
37KB, 800x445px
>>2992884

How autistic do you have to be to misspell an 8-letter word while having the freedom to take all the time in the world to proofread your sentences?
>>
File: FUCK YOU.gif (3MB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.gif
3MB, 225x400px
>>2992888

>Poster count didn't go up meaning you're hanging around in the thread when you could be doing something productive, asking me why I care so much.

The ironing.
>>
>>2992891
> proofread

How did that work out for you, and where can i buy a homemade buckichu pendant?
>>
>>2992897
> could be doing something productive
> talking about irony
Oh wew lad
You are on the front page, plus triggering you into typing out autistic essays is amusing
>>
>>2992763
the only time i've heard of the elite is people say it here.
literally no idea what the elite is
>>
File: holyfuckingyum.png (749KB, 921x921px) Image search: [Google]
holyfuckingyum.png
749KB, 921x921px
>>2992900

Well first, you'd need to be employed to have the money to buy one and you certainly strike me as the NEET who lives in their mom's basement and masturbates to fart generals and anime type.

>SEETHING
>CRINGE
>AUTISTIC
>WHY DO YOU CARE
>J-DRONE
>TOUCHED
>SMARK NECKBEARDS

So no comebacks then? No counter-arguments? I see lots of autistic shit-slinging but I don't see ONE counter-argument. Explain to me how Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks aren't over when I've literally given you all irrefutable evidence that they are.
>>
>>2992861
>Gets btfo
>moves goalposts
>>
>>2992918
Lol i earned just over 47k GBP last year so try again

I dont care enough to form a counter-argument, im here solely to laugh at your autism
Its obvious that the irrelevant outlaw shitters you are talking about are over with a very small fraction of an already dwindling wrestling fanbase for sure, is that why you are so touched?
Which post triggered this autism episode, point me towards it so i can give it 4chan gold points
>>
>>2992839
24,000 tweets are literally nothing compared with bigger stars and you can trend with a minimal number of tweets anyway,

And yeah Twitter as a corporation can manipulate trends whenever they want
>>
File: tanamatty.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tanamatty.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>2992932
>>2992934

>ya triggered
>BTFO
>autism
>I don't care
>criticizes me for typing an essay and then immediately types an essay

I started this thread talking about how over the Elite was with western audiences. I'll give you all one last shot to tell me how the Elite isn't over with western audiences, otherwise, I'll take your seething, autistic, impotent, meme-fueled rage as a decisive victory. I'll give you one last shot, E-drones.
>>
File: zayn bucks.gif (3MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
zayn bucks.gif
3MB, 540x300px
>>2992943

LOL. Is that really your fucking argument? Twitter is MANIPULATING it's website on behalf of the Young Bucks? Are you implying that the Young Bucks and Twitter are in cahoots or that the Young Bucks have Twitter in their pocket? What the fuck? Are you hearing how ridiculous you sound?
>>
>>2992881
I don't know if you're fucking with me at this point or not. Only one I don't like is the blonde young buck anyways and I hope they do well because wwe needs competition because they're shit rn and have been for a long time. Naitos still gonna win the tournament though.
>>
>>2992944
Lmao i replied with 4 sentences.
25k tweets is miniscule, your guys arent and never will be mainstream lad there is no need to be so angry about it
>>
>>2992863
This proves fucking nothing, number 2 isn't even in the picture let alone the words worldwide trends at the top. I'll believe you as a soon as I see real picture with the Elite under worldwide trends.
>>
File: Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg (34KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
34KB, 320x240px
>>2992943
>TWITTER ARE MANIPULATING THE TRENDS TO MAKE YOU THINK THE YOUNG BUCKS ARE TRENDING IT'S A CONSPIRACY AGAINST WWE
>>
File: Roman reigns tweets.png (88KB, 589x880px) Image search: [Google]
Roman reigns tweets.png
88KB, 589x880px
>>2992966
>>2992863
>>2992763

"Th-thi-this proves nothing thi-this doesn't m-mean anything LALALALA IF I CAN'T SEE IT, IT'S NOT THERE"

Hey, faggot. Look at the OP. Look at Nick Jackson's tweet. It's a direct match. They were objectively #2 in Worldwide trends today, there's no denying this, there's no changing it, you're not going to weasel your way out of this one, you're going to admit, like a man, that they were 2nd in worldwide trends and it only took them 2 hours to reach that position. The hashtag was #AskBTE, they were having a Q&A earlier today, there's LITERALLY evidence right there and it's smacking you in the face like a fat dick. You're burying your head in the sand, you're in denial and lying to yourself just so you can "FEEL" correct, you're looking for leverage because you'd rather completely lie to yourself than admit that they're over.

>>2992961

Oh, man. That's miniscule? What a shame. Here are Roman Reigns last tweets. When you add all of those likes together and divide them evenly by the number of tweets, you realize that on average, Roman Reigns gets 11.3 thousand likes for each tweet. Now, #AskBTE had 24,000 tweets directed at them in the span of 2 hours. If what you say is true, that their interactions on twitter are "miniscule", what do you say about the average BASED BIG DOG tweet that manages to grab considerably less than HALF of their interactions despite being up for days, sometimes even WEEKS on end while the Elite drew 24,000 mentions in under two hours? How does this make you feel? Are you telling me people are more inclined to communicate and interact with a bunch of Indy manlets more than TWICE as much as Roman Reigns? If the Elite's 24K is minuscule, does this make Roman Reigns twitter presence microscopic?
>>
File: before.jpg (98KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
before.jpg
98KB, 480x640px
>>2992966
>>2992961

Come on, droneys. We're all waiting for a response here. Or have you accepted defeat? What's wrong, you were both so cocky a few minutes ago.
>>
Anyone can trend on twitter
Shit my nigga Boonk was number 2 a few weeks ago and he just does stupid shit on instagram
>>
>>2993111

Oh, okay. Then go, trend on Twitter. You have 2 hours. You say "Anyone" can trend on Twitter, so why don't you do it? Either you prove your point or you admit that this was an impressive feat worth appreciating for "outlaw" and "Bingo Hall" wrestling.
>>
Imagine being this much of a faggot to argue this stuff. Both sides are fucking cancer.

Grow the fuck up manbabies.
>>
>>2993118
*anyone with a following
I didn't say it wasn't impressive you dweeb. The Elite have a large following thus allowing them to trend on twitter something guys like Richochet or Ospreay wouldn't be able to do since they aren't as big.
>>
>>2992949
>>2993009
No
I'm saying that trending is not something super difficult,a lot of shit trends all the time.

The part about manipulation on Twitter it was apart.
>>
>>2993011
Ok, add up all of the 'elite's' tweets put together then post the average
Then do the same with roman cos im not in the spectrum enough to do it
>>
File: [headlocks your path].jpg (18KB, 465x369px) Image search: [Google]
[headlocks your path].jpg
18KB, 465x369px
>>2992763
>a couple of fedora smarks spamming twitter about some bingo hall "wrestler" geeks
>a screencap from an obese retard who doesn't realize that twitter tailors what you see as trending to what you look at anyway
>mfw THIS is what outlaw wrestling shitters think is a big deal

lmao @ your seething, impotent rage ya fucking idiot.
>>
>>2993134
>worked
>>
>>2993217

Yawn. Thanks for the bump.
>>
>>2993226
>too stupid to refute the point
>doesn't even make the attempt

good to see the outlaw wrestling shitter knows his place in life. keep on bitching for me you little faggot. no bump though. lmao.
>>
File: smile.gif (1015KB, 266x261px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
1015KB, 266x261px
>>2993228

No, I've already won. I've made many good points in this thread, I've fielded many questions, I made a simple argument and even THEN you have FAILED to refute ANY of them and I'll take your pathetic, angry, autistic, bitchy, faggoty ass little tantrum as a surrender. I feel disappointed in myself that I'm even addressing you but this is the only pity reply you're going to get from me. You lost. I won.
>>
>>2993265
Sure bud, you are really coming across as a winner right about now
Why did you ignore this >>2993150
>>
>>2993150
>>2993279

Because the burden is on HIM to counter my argument, not me.
>>
File: 1500521262875.jpg (349KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
1500521262875.jpg
349KB, 600x477px
>>2993265
>please respond to me, sir

the best part is that this sad little fedora faggot thinks i even read his whiny, impotent rage. lol. bitch harder for me, boy.
>>
>>2993265
>please respond to me, sir

the best part is that this sad little fedora faggot thinks i even read his whiny, impotent rage. lol. bitch harder for me, boy.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.