[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shawn Michaels never had a 6 star match, let alone TWO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 23.png (568KB, 597x502px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
568KB, 597x502px
>>
>kenny omega did not almost kill a company
>kenny omega can look straight unlike that cross eyed faggot michael dick in bottom
>kenny omega is not actually a gay gimmick, just a bit flamboyant
>kenny omega was not the janetty of a stable known as dx, he is leading a stable of jannettys
>>
>>2992706
>>
File: 7 star.png (10KB, 315x160px) Image search: [Google]
7 star.png
10KB, 315x160px
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/896346594613874688

Let alone THREE. Jesus fucking Christ, what a match. That had to have been 6 stars, at least. Would've been 6 and a half had they kept going for a few more minutes as time was running out.
>>
Meltzer hates Shawn Michaels for some reason.
>>
>>2992725
No he doesn't. He's refuted this many times saying "Shawn Michaels was fucking awesome" and saying that Shawn routinely had one of the highest averages for star ratings, despite lacking 5-star matches.
>>
>>2992740
Shawn has two 5 star matches

And Meltzer's hard feelings toward him couldn't be much more transparent
>>
>>2992746
In what way? He used to fucking RAVE about Michaels. Read the SummerSlam 1995 review.
>>
>>2992748
Not talking about work rate. Compare Meltzer's coverage of Shawn and Flair when it comes to personal or backstage issues
>>
>>2992740
I dunno. Shawn's Clique shenanigans of the 90s (basically being a bully) probably worked le meltz into a shoot.
>>
>>2992754
Flair buried or attempted to bury more wrestlers than Shawn could dream of, but he buddied up to Dave so it's swept under the rug
>>
>>2992751
>>2992754
That's fair and all but Dave never really let that cloud his judgment of Michaels. Dave was pretty adamant on Michaels being a HOFer after his first run when many people didn't feel he deserved it, and after Michaels had the SS02 comeback match Dave called people insane for not thinking he's a HOFer.
>>
>>2992761
Flair always fell back upon that "aww shucks, I booked Steamboat to pin me" shit, but he was more political than anyone.
>>
>>2992762

He really wasn't a HOFer based on his first run. His second run is clearly worse and overrated, but it helps his case.

HBK is a better wrestler than Omega and has had better matches regardless of what Meltzer thinks.
>>
>>2992765
He has reported on personal things that had nothing to do with the business (Shawn getting millions of dollars from a dead fan for example). He also takes petty uncalled for jabs at him occasionally that he would never do for any of his sources in the same position

Wade Keller is worse at that though and HBK legit hates him. He likes Bryan Alvarez though
>>
>>2992775
>(Shawn getting millions of dollars from a dead fan for example)
I wouldn't say that's unrelated.
>>
>>2992771
I dunno what standards you have for your HOF. But he definitely cinches placement imo with his second run. Shawn was a pretty complete package.
>>
>>2992775
Alvarez as much of a smark and mini Metz he his,loves Shawn and I think crossed paths in the Indy scene in Texas when hbk wasn't doing much
>>
>>2992778
It had nothing to do with business and it built resentment from fans. "He's a spoiled rich guy and he hasn't even won the world title yet". This was all before the major kliq stuff, curtain call etc
>>
>>2992794
Meltz would never point out that the Young Bucks come from a wealthy family and if the wrestling gig didn't work out, they could live off their trust funds.

Cuz they named a move after him
>>
>>2992785

He's a HOFer, but definitely not a complete package. His offense often looked featherweight and like shit. Bret, on the other hand, worked on top much better. I always liked his systematic approach.
>>
>>2992765
Flair wasn't booker for his feud with Steamboat. Also it isn't Flair's fault early 90s WCW sucked.
He did book himself to lose to Sting
>>
>>2992796
Because he's a mark for himself as much as he loves to point it out on other wrestlers he's a mark for himself too
>>
>>2992706
lmao

agreed. fuck that crosseyed cunt.
>>
>>2992700
Shawn Michaels is not even a top 10 WWE talent.
>>
>>2992836
This
Fuck wwevisionism
>>
>>2992836
Where did Shawn hurt you Dave?
>>
>>2992700
>>
How exactly do you determine stars in a match? What is the deciding factor?
>>
>>2992872

There's no scientific criteria it's just some old autists subjective opinion
>>
>>2992872
Is flair or a chink in it? Yes?

6 gorillion stars of David

No?
3.75 stars of David
>>
>>2992700
Meltzer giving out 6 stars was a mistake. Also, the second Okada-Omega was NOT better than the first.
>>
File: Meltzer.jpg (8KB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
Meltzer.jpg
8KB, 200x147px
>>2992872
Cash, check or money order payable to David Quincy Meltzer
>>
>>2992872
Cash, check or money order payable to David Quincy Meltzer
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.