[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sami Zayn has Reached His Goal of $48,000!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 12341243413.png (511KB, 652x491px) Image search: [Google]
12341243413.png
511KB, 652x491px
>>
>>2992634
Lol Sami Zayn working the bigots into a shoot.
>>
>>2992634
Just put a Fedora on his head and he'll look like a rabbi
>>
*bombs your path*
>>
thats good
not alot of guys that would go up and beyond to help people in need of help in their countries.
remember that the best way to have syrians stay on their homeland is to give them resources to combat and heal out there, else they might be knocking on your doorstep in the near future as neighbors.
>>
>>2992653
Joke's on you: I live in an apartment
>>
>>2992653
Or move to the nearest and safest muslim country .
>>
File: Bashar-Assad-Unifrom.jpg (43KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
Bashar-Assad-Unifrom.jpg
43KB, 497x373px
A reminder that there can be no Syria without Assad
>>
File: 1498429122843.png (300KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498429122843.png
300KB, 600x600px
>>2992711
Based Assad working the "moderates" into a shoot
>>
>donating money to save the lives of people who will stab, bomb and rape you in the future

liberals need to be killed
>>
>>2992793
I said the same thing
>>
>>2992634

The one positive about the modern Era in WWE is that the wrestlers all seem to be legitimately nice people and the locker room is full of friends.
>>
>>2992679
>safest muslim country

ohhh anon you so crazy, theres no such thing.
>>
>>2992793
You planning to get raped by homeless old people, m8?
>>
>>2992793

so fawkin edgy m8
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>mfw Trump MOAB's the shit out of his hospital
>>
Will the Kurds ever get their main event push?
>>
>>2992653
You can't win with /pol/ and pathetic white dicklets.

They bitch and moan when you let refugees in, they bitch and moan when you help Syria rebuild and stabilize the government.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.