[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undertaker vs Sting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Undertaker vs Sting?
>>
>>2991565
The good ol' stingski.
>>
>>2991565
Hip vs Neck last man standing match
>>
taker
>>
>best pure striker in the business vs a man with make up
Taker easily
>>
>>2991588
Taker isn't the best pure striker in the business, hell I doubt he is even a good striker. People seem to forget Ken Shamrock wrestled and is one of the GOAT of MMA even after all the shit he did as of late. Also Brock Lesnar was even successful in UFC and Bart Gunn won an actual shoot tournament in WWE
>>
>>2991565
>yfw we never got to see this match because Haitch had to bury WCW after it had been dead for 15 years
>>
File: haitchwcw.jpg (35KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
haitchwcw.jpg
35KB, 720x540px
>>2991632
He never forgave them for this, did he?
>>
>>2991588
Now I love Taker but lmfao you're an idiot
>>
>>2991598
How did you just get worked that easy wtf kid
>>
>>2991648
To be fair, I wouldn't.
>>
Anyone who unironically considered this a "dream match" fails at being a wrestling fan.
>>
>>2991661
You know when you post shit like that you just sound like a fag, right?
>>
>>2991571
Sting wins? Are you high?...

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Right now, I'm gonna play Undertaker (me) vs Sting (computer 'legend difficulty') in a Hell in The Cell at Halloween Havoc.

If I lose, I will decree that Stinger is the greatest of all time.

If I win, you have to have sex with Yelissa and kiss her 3 times on the mouth!
>>
Taker. He actually has had 5 star matches. Stinger was nothing but a career minor leaguer, and the best thing he ever did was when he didnt talk or wrestle for an entire year
>>
>>2991806
>I'll play a wrestling game to prove my point

I feel bad for your parents.
>>
>undercarder vs stink
>>
>>2991806
Shit dude. Sting chased me to the top of the cage, so I threw his weak ass off it to the concrete below = KO.

I feel bad Taker won, cause it was Surfer Sting. You know, back when Sting didn't suck so much. All well.

After you have sex with Yelissa, you gotta give us all the gory details.

Also, take some chewing gum, I heard her village can only afford one toothbrush and all it is, is just a stick with a used band aid for bristles.
Good luck.
>>
>>2991843
cringe
>>
>>2991843
Fucking cringe

Go back to redddit you chortling 12 year old fraggle
>>
>>2991843
BASED
A
S
E
D
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.