[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will Vince/Steph do with Roman once Vince moves on.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Roman Rape.jpg (156KB, 1280x619px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Rape.jpg
156KB, 1280x619px
What will Vince/Steph do with Roman once Vince moves on.
>>
This photo is very unsettling
>>
I have a hard time believing HHH won't just turn him and push one of his own guys like Finn as the face.
>>
>>2991397
Triple H was the one behind the Reigns push, Vince wanted Big E.
>>
>>2991398
Kinda doubt that, m8.
>>
>>2991400
>he doesnt know HHH is most racist person in wwe
>>
>>2991403
>Pushed a Japanese person for a year and a half as his undefeated champ
>Is gonna give that streak and the belt to a black chick
>Before that it was a latina
>Before that it was a mixed
Triple H loves the minorities.
>>
>>2991408
More like Steph "loves" the minorities with her whole "philanthropy is the future of marketing" bullshit. HHH is a cuck who just does whatever she says. He cant even produce 1 male child out of his hundred kids because he very low test.
>>
>>2991398
>Triple H made Big E a strong champ in NXT
>was told to do the favors for Roman

Hmmmm...
>>
>>2991416
>her whole "philanthropy is the future of marketing"
It's not her idea, McDonalds have been doing that shit since the 90's and so has every other big buisness started doing.

People don't try to sell you a product, they try to sell you a life style and with their product, you will also contribute to their foundation helping people that really should have died.
>>
>>2991436
There's a reason McDonalds and Coca-Cola market themselves as the family friendly brand and Burger King and Pepsi do, relatively, more off the wall shit to catch your attention.
>>
>>2991386
Triple H/Steph like Roman too, they would still push him but probably won't be as aggressive, it's not like they currently have better alternatives no matter how many smarks argue their indy darlings can be the top guy
>>
>>2991473

That's literally bullshit. Pick any jacked guy on the roster and push him to the moon long enough and his ass is getting over. If they had kept pushing Luger like madmen back in the day we'd be sitting here discussing if Luger or Cena was the better Hogan 2.0.
>>
>>2991483
He's gotta at least be good, though. Jinder still comes out to crickets.
>>
>>2991485

And Jinder has not been pushed near Reigns levels. He's been booked weak and cowardly and he's a heel. He just lost clean on Smackdown this week.
>>
>>2991491
True. I think even if they booked him like Cena, nobody would take the dude seriously. He's so lame at everything.
>>
>>2991491
Jinder is Indain, it would be really hard for him to be the top guy unless he had Rock like charisma
>>
>>2991386
Except Roman is also a HHH guy.

The WWE is smart enough to let smarks what they think they want to know.
>>
They should just reunite The Shield as heels who help Roman get and defend the WWE title for awhile, then break them up and hope they can turn one or two of them into viable faces
>>
>>2991386
Move on to where? The unemployment line?
>>
He'd be shoved down to midcarding with occasional uppercard runs

>>2991398
>this meme again

>>2991416
Steph has nothing to do with NXT booking

>>2991473
>"THE Guy" who is costing RAW half-a-MILLION regular viewers every year is the best choice

He's not even their best homegrown option.

>indy darlings can't be top guys

Hogan & Austin say hi
>>
>>2991629
Who is a viable option as top guy then? Name me someone who would produce different results than Reigns. You can't, so go back to booing Reigns and chanting "This is awesome", "Holy Shit" and "You deserve it" on your couch
>>
File: rdj1.jpg (100KB, 946x946px) Image search: [Google]
rdj1.jpg
100KB, 946x946px
>>2991391
I never realized how much Roman can look like Richard D James when he wants to.
>>
>>2991666
Anybody who isn't driving away 500K viewers per year?
>>
>>2991750
Which is? I'm not saying Roman is good, I'm saying you put anyone in Roman's position who isn't Cena or Brock and the result will be the same. Owens, Seth, Punk, Dean, Sheamus and other guys were given the title and rating still tanked.
>>
>>2991824
None of them have "tanked" as badly as consistently as Reigns has, nor were any of them even pushed remotely as hard.
>>
If you're a smark, Lesnar is a bigger problem than Reigns in my opinion. I'm sure he's a bigger draw than anyone else on the roster for the man on the street, but why should I be excited about the next 7 months of RAW and PPV if the details of his contract, the end-game of him and Roman at Mania (I know people are saying Cena/Roman lately)... if I know the end-game there's less of a point to watch the current product.
>>
>>2991867
Lesnar isn't all over the show every week
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.