[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jim Ross refuses to mention NJPW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: jr.jpg (65KB, 1368x770px) Image search: [Google]
jr.jpg
65KB, 1368x770px
>The Ross Report Podcast - 8/9/17
>JR says @ 1h:31m

'Last week in Los Angeles I was doing voice overs for the Japanese show I do'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wyh7Al_UhE

Second largest wrestling promotion is nothing more than a "Japanese show". What the fuck is JR's problem?
>>
Maybe he just thought no one would know what he was talking about?
>>
>>2991353
Jr exposed for being a ding dong diddly bad announcer and always needed vince macmahon's scripts
>>
>>2991353
News flash ya fucking dork. No one cares about your bingo hall wrestling.
>>
File: jimross-624x356[1].jpg (33KB, 624x356px) Image search: [Google]
jimross-624x356[1].jpg
33KB, 624x356px
>>2991353
Based JR working New Jannety like a two-bit indie fed - oh wait, it is...
>>
>>2991367
He does not even know the names of the wrestlers. Without a production assistant spoonfeeding him a pile of notes before every match new japan on AXS tv would be unwatchable.
>>
He's still upset over his shitty commentary at the G1 Special and the fact that he has like 30 years of commentary and still can't make the difference between a DDT and a Bulldog
>>
He's under the WWE umbrella now.
>>
there is so much new japan content coming out with the g1 i've just ignored the axs shows.

the only good thing they offer is subtitles of the ending promos
>>
>>2991353
He's literally said before that the AXS gig is nothing more than a paycheck to him lmao and buried Omega and BC at the G1 special.
>>
The problem is New Japan is still a nothing promotion for JR. He doesn't care about it, he only wants to work the biggest and best shows. No matter how you, or me, or anyone else feels JR goes to the show, looks at a crowd half the size of a fed crowd, production quality at a miniscule level, and said fuck it. If these guys can't get major league crowds and production, then they won't get major league announcing. Fuck these minor league nips, I miss my wife. He probably wondered if he should make a gorilla monsoon Pearl Harbor joke.
>>
>>2991443
Yeah I've been meaning to ask, does anybody translate those and if so where can I find them.
>>
>>2991474
https://twitter.com/TheLionMarks
>>
>>2991353
> who japan fag touched that his obscure choreographed monkey dance show is and always will be irrelevant
LMAO
>>
>>2991353
He's a mcmahon marknsycophant it's the only way way to explain him after all the times that vince embarrassed him hardcore and then fired him for lols, and then Gibberish jobber Jr still crawls back hat in hand every time.
>>
File: WWE fan2.jpg (65KB, 524x906px) Image search: [Google]
WWE fan2.jpg
65KB, 524x906px
>>2991517
>HAHA WHO JAPAN WILL NEVER BE RELEVANT
>WWE I LUV YA
>>
JR is like a battered housewife. He always goes back to WWE no matter what they do to him
>>
>>2991353
To be honest being the 2nd biggest promotion means little. If even true, who's third gfw Impact? I seen footage of a "house show" last week and it looked like one of those old awa or gcw shows in a small empty studio. Being 2nd biggest doesn't mean you're almost as big as wwe, it only means you're at least a little better then this sad state
>>
>>2991353
he's an old man and he probably hates the japs for pearl harbor or something
>>
File: tna crowd1.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tna crowd1.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>2991601
>GFW! GFW! GFW!
>>
>>2991605
Like every E-Drone on this shitty board lol
>>
>>2991606
> That unprofessionally tied garbage bags
What ever happened to hidden your weaknesses, little things like that can make a big difference but nah I guess.
> Even bothering to setup that fairly based ring for a fucking outlaw barn show
Sad!
>>
>>2991353
>>
>>2991353
BTFO
>>
>>2991353
Based tama shooting on him on twitter was great
>>
What a shitty, jaded, senile old faggot. Fuck him, bury him in the past where that fossil belongs. I'm glad his wife and cat are dead, too. Go on, you fucking E-drone, go crawl back to them and beg for your job after they've fired you 8 times, even on live television, the same company that made fun of your bell's palsy and you continue to crawl back like the fucking wimp that you are. Just die already, let the new generation of superior announcers take your place.
>>
>>2992719
Shut up tama cringe tonga
>>
>>2991353
He's fucking embarrassed to be associated with them. Imagine calling WrestleMania, heard by millions of people, to calling that embarrassing weeb shit.
>>
>>2991601
He's a ding-dong diddly McMasochist
>>
>>2992728

>cringe
>>
>>2992728
SEETHING please open a window
>>
>>2992728
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*breathes*
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
NJPWeeb fucking SEETHING,fucking boiling, steaming, FUMING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lmao
>>
>>2992728
Touched
>>
>Vince fired me 8 times.
>WWE is the place to be!!!

What did he mean by this?.
>>
File: E DRONE SEETHING ON ASP.png (7KB, 903x77px) Image search: [Google]
E DRONE SEETHING ON ASP.png
7KB, 903x77px
>>2992844
>>2992856
>>2992878
E-Drone seething so hard that he wishes death on others over 4chan wars is surely better
>>
File: 1984984646464646.jpg (27KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1984984646464646.jpg
27KB, 550x309px
>What a shitty, jaded, senile old faggot. Fuck him, bury him in the past where that fossil belongs. I'm glad his wife and cat are dead, too. Go on, you fucking E-drone, go crawl back to them and beg for your job after they've fired you 8 times, even on live television, the same company that made fun of your bell's palsy and you continue to crawl back like the fucking wimp that you are. Just die already, let the new generation of superior announcers take your place.
>>
JR is a "fuck the japs" kind of good ol boy.
>>
>>2992892
>JR is a "fuck the japs" kind of good ol boy.
HAHAHA said by a 500 lbs obese American with his hands dried of mayonaise that's still upset because of Pearl Harbor.
Very very sad The Axis Power didn't win the war and you'll have half of America controlled by Nazi Germany and the other half controlled by Imperial Japan, raising the nation well instead of becoming a country of obese retards, feminists, faggots and having laws beyond any mental illness, as "Red cars may not drive down Lake Street - Minneapolis, Minnesota)
North Korea should nuke your shithole soon Amerifat.
>>
File: 86451653148563.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
86451653148563.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
>I could care less who wins, I could care less who loses. As long as we've got an ass every 18 inches, I'm a happy man.
he must be sad
>>
>>2992886
>N-n-no y-y-y-you e-e-e-edrone
lmao, sad
>>
No big deal. It's not like JR is good enough to call WAW matches.
>>
>>2991353
He's a known E Drone. He literally crawled back panting like a puppy to the company that fired him over nothing when Vince gave him the order
>>
>>2991353
wouldn't surprise me if he couldn't remember the name of it tbqh
>>
>>2991601
CMLL is 3.

4th is a tossup between DDT, DG, AAA and GFW. Those four don't have the legacy and credibility WWE, CMLL and NJPW have and can safely be considered outlaw 'rasslin.
>>
>>2992728
Wew worked into a shoot
>>
>>2994580
DDT DG and AAA all draw bigger houses than GFW does. By a large margin.
>>
>>2992728
Have sex
>>
>>2994580
4 is RoH then you can do the tossup for the other promotions
>>
>>2992912
>this is real
Wtf
>>
>>2991353
That's kind of rude. I wouldn't let him back on njpw tbqh.
>>
>>2991353
How could NJPW have NOT expected a smear job, hiring the most popular commentator of a company that is scalping their top talent?
>>
>>2992912
I would like to go back in time and show Vince this photo
>>
>>2994711
AXS hired JR not NJPW, if anything AXS needs a better leash on JR
>>
>>2991619
what are you saying retard?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.