[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*kicks out of one winged angel* How hard will you mark?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4598.jpg (136KB, 853x482px)
IMG_4598.jpg
136KB, 853x482px
>*kicks out of one winged angel*

How hard will you mark?
>>
I'll be pissed
>>
I don't like Naito. He feels like a low-rate poor substitute to Nakamura to me.
I know it's not a popular opinion, but I gotta share it.
>>
>>2990865
Based Naito killing Omeme.

Naito needs a shining wizard. Idc.
>>
>>2990872
Naito is a bigger deal than Nakameme merch and tickets wise.

Naito is bacially Mutoh 2. That appeals to old lasped fans.
>>
>>2990875
Perhaps, but he feels like a lesser Nakamura to me.
>>
>>2990872

Def not sure how they're comparable. Gimmicks are pretty night and day.

It would be like saying Bray Wyatt is a poor man's Edge. Sure, there are similarities, but they aren't in the same category (gimmick, charisma, fighting style, etc)
>>
>>2990878
Nakamura and Naito are different. Nakamura was shoot with brawl.

Naito basically dragon style and rudo.

Omega is the one who tried to steal nakamura moves. The knees on the floor and standing bombaye.
>>
>>2990865
Okada already did it and I marked there, so not too much.

I'll still mark a little though.
>>
>>2990882
>>2990883
A Face that acts like a Heel on around the Second to Third highest superstar spot.
>>
>>2990897
Okada didn't kick out. He had his feet on the ropes.
Or am I misremembering?
>>
>>2990907
Oh shit, you're right.

It was still a big shock to a bunch of people. If Naito kicks out it'll be massive.
>>
>Destino counter into OWA

How hard would you mark?
>>
>>2990912
I was thinking the opposite. OWA countered into Destino and then Naito going for the cross arm Destino is the finish I predict.
>>
>>2990912
I'd unironically be seething and would watch Kenny's entire backlog looking for something new to show Cornette so he could bury that geek some more
>>
>>2990925
>Old man shouts at clouds
>Bury

I didn't know you browse /asp/, Jimbo.
>>
>>2990933
>five foot something clowns and acrobats working bingo halls
>man who trained the biggest draws in the business cena/lesnar/orton/batista

Guess whose opinion has more weight with adults who wouldnt be caught dead shopping at hot topic
>>
>>2990947
>Cena/Lesnar/Orton
>Draws

Jesus Christ, how delusional can you be?

Lesnar is a draw because of UFC, nothing to do with Cornetty

I didn't even bother to put Based Batista up there because the moment he left WWE he started actually drawing dimes.
>>
As a Kenny fan it's gonna suck watch Naito kick out of it.
>>
Reminder that it took two (2) Destinos to put fucking YOSHI HASHI away
>>
>>2990968
Naito and Okada are the two top guys. Omega might never win the iwgp from looking at Gedos booking style.
>>
>>2990865
i wouldn't because no selling finishers is something only indie shitters in ring of jannetty think is cool. they don't have any psychology in their matches and are slowly killing the business with their spot monkey bullshit
>>
>>2991002
Cringetaker kicked out of 4 Spears you dumbfuck. It's not just an indie thing.
>>
>>2990898
no buys

The only thing Nakamura and Naito have in common is that they are Japs and they wear the color red. That's p much where it stops.
They are not anything alike. Have you even seen them wrestle?
>>
>>2991040
It's attitude era thing.
>>
>>2991002
>killing duh biznis
Hey Jim, how it's going?
>>
>>2991002
>when WWE's best match of the year was a finisher spam fest
>>
>>2991108
says a lot more about the state of WWE than it does that match being a shitshow spot-fest
>>
>>2991108
Wrong, it was Dunne vs Bate.
>>
>>2991160
yes, a shitty movefest
>>
>>2991163
my favorite thing was on the shitty Edge & Christian podcast Christian underhanded fucking buried that match.
>>
>>2991177
irrc he p much said:
amazing match BUT
>fucking sell
>finish sucked
>fucking sell
>what was the point of working the hand when it didn't payoff into the finish?
>fucking sell
>no, don't sell there you fucking geek
>but srs good match
>>
>>2990907
>>2990909
I feel like Okada kinda messed up the timing on that spot a bit. It looked like Okada intentionally put his foot on the rope when I think the story is Okada was fucking dead and his foot just fell on the rope.
>>
>>2991233
BASED
>>
>>2991163
>finisher spam fest
>movefest
lol, which is it.
>>
>>2991243
#worked
>>
>>2991243
Er, no. It was Okada displaying his ring awareness.
>>
>>2991177
>caring about no dimes christian
>listening to the edge and his bitch podcast
>>
>>2991282
worked like a mark
>>
>>2991289
Anyone that listens to anything christian has to say if working their own time on this earth.

Christian doesnt get it. He has never had a good match. He is better off dead.
>>
>>2991296
aye look at that you're selling for Christian
you're better than those British faggots at selling
>>
>>2991280
I guess that's just less interesting to me than Okada being 100% dead but he flopped on to the rope, sorta like Seth vs. Neville.
>>
>>2990872
You are stupid.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.