[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to this tonight, dubs decides what I do there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-08-11.jpg (173KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-11.jpg
173KB, 400x600px
>>
Bring pamphlets to nice retirement homes for them all
>>
Bro you should start a this is awesome chant before the first match starts
>>
>Gangrel is still using that gimmick

I thought that anon was shitposting when he said that
>>
>>2990209

Out of all the other old fogies on that poster, Gangrel has been using his gimmick the shortest amount of time.
>>
>>2990203
True, the youngest guy there is Gangrel at 48
>>
>>2990186
Your to do list:
Pills with Sabu
Heckle Steve
Get Steiner to autograph an Algebra textbook
>>
File: C_dgP-_W0AARwtm[1].jpg (275KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C_dgP-_W0AARwtm[1].jpg
275KB, 848x1199px
>>2990186
This makes me glad I have an actual good indie that does shows near me. I mean Mick was there phoning it in as usual, but at least the card was stacked with good wrestling from top to bottom and I didn't have to struggle through fucking Billy Gunn vs Scott Steiner in 2017. I'm not even sure why you'd go to this. Make sure you're as drunk as possible before the show starts because, if it's going to be a mess, you might as well be too.
>>
>>2990186
Thought Scotty was back under TNAs thumb
>>
>>2990203
Rerolling for this
>>
>>2990274
My nigga.
OTT is pretty fucking good.
>>
>>2990274
I'm literally only here because someone had an extra ticket
>>
>>2990203
This
>>
>>2990376
I'm 90% sure TNA's wrestlers can work any indy show if it's not televised
>>
>>2990203
Rolling for this.
>>
Jack off to steiner
>>
>>2990274
>le dick spot guy
>midget Jaden Smith
>pothead
>literal who
>thicc midget
>femlet
>twinkochet
>hobo

>good wrestling
k
>>
>>2990218
Not gill berg
>>
>>2990274
You're a cock sucker and probably very annoying irl. I'm not the guy you replied to but I just got such a bad creepy vibe from you that I had to say something.
>>
Punch Scott Steiner in the dick and have a buddy record the ensuing ass whoopin that he delivers upon thee
>>
>big time wrestling

I really hope you enjoy yourself. Seriously I do. They come once a year in my town, for about 5 years straight. First show was excellent and they decreased year by year drastically.

The promoters and people who run that are fucking hack assholes. Me, the group of friends I go with, and countless others posted on their Facebook wall about the quality of their shows nosediving, especially their last one. All our comments got deleted, we received messages that threatened us that they were planning on suing us for libel (obviously never did) and we all got blocked.

Fuckin' babies.
>>
>>2990998
He actually threw a couple chairs at people in the audience that were booing him
>>
>>2990186
By the way, Scott Steiner called Shawn Michaels and triple H pussies on a live mic
>>
>>2991295
Yeah, honestly if it weren't free for me I wouldn't have had incentive to go. It was really third rate, but I expected that for an indie.
>>
Don't go
>>
>>2991295
I saw BTW once in West Virginia. Shane Douglas made a surprise appearance and put over that Flex Armstrong guy who I assume has been their champ for the last 5 years or so. During the intermission a bunch of fat fans paid to go in the ring and take a picture with Mickie James who was also pretty chubby. It was hilarious watching that fat fucks try to get through the ropes.

If I get dubs, reroll for this >>2990203
>>
>>2991364
Jesus...Flex Armstrong...why do they have such a hard on for that guy? Cause he's roided up? I'm an idiot mark for going every time though. Not much to do in central PA.

James Ellsworth was a regular there. Kinda cool to see him on tv. And I always liked the kid who played the Adrian Adonis type of blatant homosexual, he actually could work a crowd, along with the "big name" guys.

Some bigger name guys I've met have really, really surprised me on how sweet or prickish they were.
>>
>>2991364
I was kind of expecting Shane Douglas would be at this one. I've seen him at a local grocery store around the area before
>>
>>2990186
Call Billy Gunn and Gangrel Jannettys, tell Steiner and Sabu they don't draw dimes, tell Gilberg he is the GOAT
>>
>>2990977
>schizio detected
>>
>>2991307
Love it
>>
Post pics from the show or gtfo op
>>
Buy an advanced mathematics text book and get Scott Steiner to sign it.
>>
>>2990186
Shoot yourself in the middle of the ring and stream it.
>>
>>2992704
This also call him professor Steiner and make fun of hunter and big poppa pump might like you
>>
>>2991583
Gilberg actually got a bigger pop than BTW's champion.
>the state of btw
>>
File: Snapchat-1763693342.jpg (152KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1763693342.jpg
152KB, 540x960px
>>2992546
This is the only actual pic I took, everything else was videos
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.