[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I could defeat a gorilla with bare hands.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Gorille.jpg (2MB, 2304x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Gorille.jpg
2MB, 2304x2304px
No kidding.

I have been praticing MMA for 6 years now, boxing in parallel for 7 years, I could.

As well as bodybuilding for 4 years, 6'2" for 190 lbs

I have a crazy speed, and reflexes identical to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge him and give him good punches in the head. I won't let him go at the slightest error the gorilla is finished. You will always have virgins from here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with willpower to begin with my friends, and 2) this is not with your loose bodies that you are going to accomplish anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can defeat a gorilla with a knife already. With bare hands this is not necessarily more complicated it just requires some technique.
>>
>inb4 bait is bitten
Better than wressleshitposting though.
>>
I hope someone films it when you get raped by a gorilla
>>
based OP teaching gorillaettys a lesson
>>
File: 155.png (14KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
155.png
14KB, 220x300px
>>2990136
>>
Gorilla could effortlessly rip your limbs off and beat you to death with them
>>
File: my_jimmies.jpg (32KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
my_jimmies.jpg
32KB, 400x494px
>>2990136

Good luck surviving the first hit..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfkm9bHoWic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
>>
>>2990136
I'm skinny as fuck and the same height and weight as you. STFU
>>
>>2990136
The better question is: can 10 Brock Lesnars beat 1 gorilla?
>>
Go back home Tyson.
>>
File: 1484800203785.jpg (46KB, 470x626px) Image search: [Google]
1484800203785.jpg
46KB, 470x626px
>>2990136
All memes aside, I think this is easily achievable, maybe not with someone of your stats but someone the size of roman reigns/brock/goldberg
they're incredibly lanky, they take forever to recover from their swings. a few dodges and you can get behind one of them before you know it and stab its neck
>>
>>2990136
>I think I could defeat a gorilla with bare hands.
Why would you want to? You're a human. You don't fight with your bare hands. You use your brain. Just shoot the gorilla. That's the natural way.
>>
>>2990136
Op, you couldn't defeat a full grown chimpanzee, let alone a gorilla, hell Brock Lesnar couldnt
>>
>>2991171
The male gorilla's body is made mainly for arboreal locomotion and fighting off other males. The human male body is made for long distance running mostly and tool manipulation. With no tools a human stands no chance, no longer how big and roided they are
>>
>>2991535
Bare hands are shit and not even designed for fighting, that's why boxers/fighters use hand wraps to protect all the tiny bones from fracturing. One day in Muay Thai I was being lazy and didn't wrap my hands and thought just wearing gloves would suffice for a light drill. I fucked up my right hand from just one body hook to a pad
>>
>>2991535
Bare hands are shit and not even designed for fighting, that's why boxers/fighters use hand wraps to protect all the tiny bones from fracturing. One day in Muay Thai I was being lazy and didn't wrap my hands and thought just wearing gloves would suffice for a light drill. I fucked up my right hand from just one body hook to a pad
>>
>>2991569
>The human male body is made for long distance running mostly

It really isn't.
>>
>>2992893
Humans are the best long distance running animals in the world. There have been primitive tribes that hunted just by chasing their prey forever until it died of exhaustion, and these people also would run over 200 miles at a time to communicate with other people in the area.
>>
>>2990916
1 gorilla has the strength of 100 men
>>
>>2992907
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2992926
What the fuck? Literally google this shit dumbass, this has fuck all to do with /pol/.
>>
>>2990136
Even a full grown chimp would fuck the best mma fighters.
>>
>>2990136
Someone rewrite this as conor macgregor.
>>
>>2990136
So instead of being a multimillionaire in ufc you are on asp getting cucked by wrestling fags
Hmmmm
>>
>>2992953
Ya got worked, kid.
>>
Gorillas are great at suplexes. If well, trained, they can even do some fake punches.
WWE realized this and replaced Brock Lesnar by a shaved albino gorilla a while back.
Pretty much no one has noticed.
They're getting the same crowd and don't have to pay anything to the real Brock any more.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.