[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Mick Foley encourages these numale wrestlers off today

I'm just going to pretend he's such a cuck today because of all the brain damage he's had over the years.
>>
>"look at all those smiling faces! it's why we do what we do!"
-Cuck Foley
>>
>there is a difference between a young hungry talent diving and an old outta shape 'vet' ......falling
>>
HAVE A NICE GAY

WANG
WANG
>>
Every day I return to /asp/ to remind myself why I got out of this business so that I resist the temptation to go back and /asp/ never fails to disappoint
>>
>>2990053
Mick is a bigger numale than anyone
>>
>>2990089
It's okay Ryback. You truly we're someone who was meant for twenty years ago back when you would've gotten the push you deserved.
>>
>>2990053
It was his generation that raised all the youngsters of today you idiot
>>
>>2990183
I'll never be the same man...why did it have to be like this?
>>
>>2990049
It pains me to see what modern wrestling has become. This shit is beyond pathetic, and don't fucking dare "Hi Jim" me because you know I'm right
>>
File: 1500964725662.png (1MB, 1071x853px) Image search: [Google]
1500964725662.png
1MB, 1071x853px
>>2990308
Once kayfabe died the only thing left to do was sell tickets as a zany theater show
>>
>>2990308
hi anon!
>>
>>2990308

Hi Jim.
>>
>>2990049
>dad walks in
>>
>>2990308
But this it is happening since AE, like penis jokes
>>
>>2990049
I was at this show.
It was pretty funny.
>>
>>2990053
Joey is 38.

>off today

dumb
>>
>>2990290
Because you don't wash your hand after pooping and you get horrible infections mid-championship reign.
>>
Jim Cornette is rolling in his bed
>>
>>2990049
>meanwhile up & coming workers who could actually use the rub & and a good match get ignored for dick flip comedy business killer
>>
>>2992950
He already ranted.
>>
>>2990308
hi Jim
>>
>>2990049
I actually seen this live. I'm a fan of Joey Ryan's cock antics though so it wasn't that bad. What was bad though was his shitty phoned in performace for the hole thing. Also bad was when Mick was clearly so fucked up that he crumpled over and fell as we was walking back up the ramp to leave. Even worse was when some of us spotted him sitting in a darkened spot in one of the empty balcony spaces reading a fucking book while the show was going on. He was literally right above me reading while the second chunk of the show was happening, and when people waved up at him, he just ignored them and kept reading.

I wonder how much they were paying him to show up and half arse it so badly. He should really just give up on wrestling entirely while he still has a shred of respect left.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.