[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You only wish you were this cool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How did he do it lads?
>>
>>2989815
>came from pure bred stock
>got purchased by a great wrestler who happened to love doges
>got to sniff Miss Elizabeths butt multiple times a day

GOAT DOGE IS GOAT
>>
>>2989827
I'm glad you knew I meant the Dog
>>
>>2989842
He wasn't talking about the dog though
>>
>>2989815
>had sex with bitches
>hit the park
>took a dog bath
>gained treats
>>
>>2989815
That dog looks pretty fucking based
>>
>>2989815
who?
>>
Alpha Dog for a real GOAT wrestler. That's not one of those numale breeds someone like Daniel Bryan has with his wife's dog.
>>
File: 1486746673743.gif (714KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1486746673743.gif
714KB, 600x525px
>tfw Randy is dead
>tfw every dog that was alive when this picture was taken is dead now
>>
For anyone wondering, Randys' dog was named Hercules. He loved that dog so much he had his ashes sprinkled under the same tree Hercules' ashes were sprinkled. Truly the GOAT wrestler and GOAT dog.
>>
>>2990012
Damn, thats awesome. If I could find that tree I would sprinkle some cocaine under it in homage.
>>
Reminder that Macho Man was too pure for this world:

-Vince thought he was too old to wreestle so he made him a commentator, but Maco wanted to go out by putting a young star over. He wanted a long program with HBK with a final retirement match at wrestlemania.
-Put over DDP at WCW.
-When older was the nanny of a lil girl, whom he treated as his daughter.
-Married his highschool sweetheart.
-Loved his family so much that he waned to be inducted in the HOF alongside them.

Why wasnt Hogan the one to go...
:(
>>
>>2990116
Because all that semen from vince made him younger
>>
>>2989815
Must of barked a thousand times, never drew a treat.
>>
>>2989815
That's Hercules. He was Macho's best friend. When Macho died his final request was to have his ashes poured in the same place as him.
>>
>>2989815
That's Hercules. He was Macho's best friend. When Macho died his final request was to have his ashes poured in the same place as him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.