[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The kick that killed WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3572.jpg (31KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3572.jpg
31KB, 275x183px
The kick that killed WWE
>>
>>2989704
I know. Leddit chants arrived.
>>
>>2989704
Equivalent to the assassination on Franz Ferdinand tbqh
>>
>Vince, if you strike me down, I will become more over than you can possibly imagine
Based Dbry
>>
>>2989704
based sheamo got Bryan over, got Reigns over (briefly), got Rusev over. The only decent heel of the modern era since he can actually get heat. Smarks will regret the day he leaves.
>>
based shemaus working the anti draw manlet into a shoot
>>
>>2990563
He gets flak because he was bland as a face but he's one of the best Heels today
>>
>>2989704
Nobody liked Bryan at that point except smarks. His stupid chant was over. He was not.
>>
>>2990622
Hi Vince
Still angry that you couldn't successfully get Big Show and Sheamus to steal those chants?
>>
>>2990563
Bryan was over before this, it's why this basically tainted Sheamus for years
>>
>>2990563
Bryan was over before this, it's why this basically tainted Sheamus for years
>>
>>2991732
>>2992824
No he fucking wasn't you smark. He was over with the fat neckbeards but on a megastar normie level he only got there after teaming up with kane.
>>
>>2992946
>No he fucking wasn't
>He was over

dumb
>>
>>2992993
Yeah, he was over like james ellsworth but not steve austin or the rock over before teaming with kane, nigger.
>>
>>2991732
Sheamus was screwed by retarded booking namely the 10,000 year feud between him and Del Zzzo
>>
Reminder WWE hasn't cleared him to wrestle because they're afraid of him getting more over than Triple H
>>
File: IMG_0759.jpg (76KB, 564x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0759.jpg
76KB, 564x784px
>>2993000
Trips of truth. Bryan was smark idol. Also his chant wasn't even over completely. If he said yes, crowd said no. Bryan was a meme at this point. No one actually admired his ability. And he was, still is, and will always be shit on the mic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.