[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED MELTZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: BTFO.jpg (74KB, 631x706px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
74KB, 631x706px
>>
File: Steiner middle finger (1).jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Steiner middle finger (1).jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>2989181
That was yesterday. This is today.
>>
Based Dave making big tittied bitches wet
>>
>>2989181
BIG BANTZ DAVE MAKING CHRISTINA WET

BASED!
>>
File: delight.jpg (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
delight.jpg
10KB, 300x250px
>Meltz getting this worked
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 782x835px
>>2989181
Has there ever been a more JUST 'Big' guy like Corbin. Holy shit, hide this abortion on NXT again
>>
>>2989181
>"v-v-vince dinnit do it t-t-till he was fitty two! liderally 2017! oy vey anuddah shoah!"
>>
>>2989181
The insult still holds true though, so how is it time period related? Also,
>till
cringe
I like Corbin and Meltzer, but they both took the loss here. Corbin looks like an idiot for responding to the criticism and Meltz looks like an idiot for responding to the response. It's just sad.
>>
>>2989238
He's right though. No one went up to Vince or his dad saying "you never took a bump so why does your opinion matter?"
>>
>>2989181
>VKM didn't till 52
And Meltzer never did
>>
>>2989238
>/pol/turd working himself into a shoot
>>
>>2989279
Well they were the fucking owners of the company and not just some "journalist"?
>>
>>2989291
>nepotism is a professional qualification
>>
>>2989291
What's the difference? Dave isn't making decisions. It's even worse for a guy who never did it to make those decisions since it's their opinion that actually gets put on TV
>>
>>2989302
THIS

EDRONE BTFO
>>
>>2989281
Or multiple promoters ever like he pointed out
>>
>>2989306
Was Meltzer ever a booker or a promoter for some wrestling company?
>>
Meltz is 100% in the right, "never took a bump" is a fucking retarded thing to say. Imagine other businesses using that:

>Hey Chef! This food is awful
>WHAT DO YOU KNOW YOU'VE NEVER COOKED A STEAK

>Man, this series sucks
>Shut up, you don't know a thing, you've never directed a series

>I really hate this book
>Fuck off, you've never wrote a book

Fucking carnies in the wrestling biz are retarded.,
>>
>>2989311
Was Stephanie ever one before she got promoted to head of creative in 2000?
>>
>>2989311
No. He also isn't making booking decisions that go on TV. The other guys who never took a bump are.
>>
>>2989279
>"You own the company so why do you get to make decisions?"

Wow this really scrambled my neurons
>>
>>2989320
Edrones will ignore this
>>
>>2989346
>moneymarks are qualified to book
>>
how is a journalist working an actual wrestler into a shoot
>>
>>2989320
>>2989349
Samefag
>>
>>2989392
Corbin posts here and is one of the people who is always worked by meltzer
>>
>>2989320
In all 3 examples, Meltzer is the one telling them how to cook, how to direct and how to write a book despite never doing so.

It's the same as a football manager saying
>Just twat the ball top binz
>It's hard. You've never twatted the ball top binz
>What you do is twat it really hard but use the foot to angle it in the top corner
>But have you done it before?
>No
>>
>>2989753
>giving his opinion about matches is telling them to do [X]

nope
>>
>>2989228
Khali, Giant Gonzalez, and Big Daddy V
>>
File: woo.jpg (10KB, 248x294px) Image search: [Google]
woo.jpg
10KB, 248x294px
LE MELTZ BTFO WEAK MEMES WITH SAVAGE BANTZ
>>
File: Ite.png (106KB, 203x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ite.png
106KB, 203x300px
>>2991701
You're totally right. Big Match Meltz has never ever once told WWE how to do booking or stated who should have won instead while saying who they should put over or who's "underutilized". Meltzer is entirely 100% opinion, isn't it?
>>
Big Dave has drawn more dimes than boring Corbin.
>>
>>2991851
>Wrestling OBSERVER Newsletter

But please, tell me why he was in the wrong to call out Reigns's booking in early 2015
>>
>>2991851
Literally all of that is his opinion lmao do you not know how opinions work?

He doesn't need to preface everything he says with "IMO".
>>
File: 1494908410940.png (152KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1494908410940.png
152KB, 424x318px
>>2991872
>Can I order the steak please?
>Certainly, here you go
>This steak is shit
>Alright. Have you ever cooked a steak before?
>What you should do is throw the pan in the freezer for an hour, put a layer of tomatoes under it, add a bunch of whiskey and then just cum straight on it to garnish
>That'll be awful. Answer the question: Have you ever cooked a steak before?
>No, it's just an opinion. You don't have to have cooked a steak before to know if experimenting with ways to cook a steak will work
>>
>>2989753
If you'd had thousands of stakes then yes you have the credibility to criticize.
>>
>>2991890
Anyone can criticize, I'm not disputing that. Meltzer doesn't just criticize though.
>>
>>2991889
what chef would answer "Have you ever cooked a steak before" to "this steak is bad?"

They'd ask what you don't like about it and fix it, probably giving you a discount because they care about their customer satisfaction unlike wwmeme.
>>
>>2991915
The idea that it's a chef is literally the least important part of that example. It's interchangeable with almost anything.
>>
Corbin's tweets are like youtube replies from a 12 year old.
>>
Imagine someone telling Bill Belichick, "you know what, YOU NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL"
>>
best Baron Corbin feud by far
>>
>>
>>
>>2991743
Big Daddy V was based my dude, kys
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.