[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Miz thinking at this exact moment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: wtf.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
What was Miz thinking at this exact moment?
>>
>>2988433
I'm going to be on espn all week long and memes on the internet
>>
>>2988433
Damn, dis nigga gone beat my ass!
>>
>>2988433
>WWE so desperate for mainstream viewership that they literally brought on the Ball family for a MizTV segment on Monday Night Raw
JUST
>>
>>2988484
Wow they actually were on current topics and what's going on and was funny sit down smark
>>
He was probably just trying really hard not to laugh.
>>
>>2988433
>I was the main event of Wrestlemania
>Fuck Cena
>>
This guy is disabled, right? I'm not American so I don't know who he is.
>>
>>2988433
>I dont get paid enough for this bullshit
>>
>>2988433
>I got destroyed on the mic and and now if Dean doesn't hurry the fuck up this guy is gonna beat my ass.
>>
I still have no fucking idea who this guy is.
>>
>>2988706
He's the father of a professional basketball player. He's an attention whore that managed to get on Ram.
>>
>>2988433
This was the most entertaining thing in Raw since the FoF.
>>
>>2988766
How would ya know that if ya literally started watching WWE last year ya useless gas station employee
>>
>>2988766
>>2988775
>rekt by Carter

holy shit, a new low for Poof Bombz
>>
>>2988775
jesus christ its carter
>>
>>2988775
>>2988791
Thank you for keeping up with me for all these months.
>>
>>2988807
Kek nigga no one cares about ya ive been here years b4 ya and i will be here years after ya. dont work ya self into a shoot now pinhead.
>>
>>2988818
+2 Trooth Buckz have been deposited into your Trooth Bombz Fanclub account. Way to go bomber!
>>
Probably wondering who the fuck that guy was just like I was.
>>
>>2988878
>getting worked by Carter twice in 1 thread
>>
File: 1498524657185.jpg (12KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
1498524657185.jpg
12KB, 278x181px
great segment

if you didn't enjoy it you should probably go back to the flea market and exchange bjs for 1980s steamboat vhs tapes
>>
Miz would shoot fuck this nigger up if he tried doing anything, then his little niglits would come and BTFO by Miz as well. We all know niggers don't fight fair
>>
>>2988775
How've ya been, Carter?
>>
Who /beatthatniggasass/ here?
>>
>>2991404
Beat that niggas ass yo
>>
>>2988582
>funny
No it wasn't, it was fucking stupid and WWE doing what they do best, appealing to the lowest common denominator
>>
>>2988582
>totally wacky skit XD
>Funny
Cringier than the comedy garbage WWE puts on
>>
>>2988469
This
>>
>>2991476
But Mid isn't a nigger, the disabled guy is.
>>
>>2989425
>shoot
>Miz

lel
>>
>>2988818
You really need to either kill yourself or get a life Carter. You are the most pathetic person on the face of the Earth.
>>
>>2988484
they've literally always done shit like this, 18+
>>
>>2988484
they've literally always done shit like this, 18+
>>
>>2991730
says the biggest dork itt
>>
File: 1502147242459.jpg (14KB, 329x345px) Image search: [Google]
1502147242459.jpg
14KB, 329x345px
Why is the main title on SmackDown and the meme title on Raw? The Universal title means absolutely nothing, while the WWE Championship has a long, storied history.
>>
>>2992901
Believe it or not I think they've tried to twist it to the idea that the Universal Championship is now the big one to win. Two reasons I can identify this is A. Listening to KO after he won it last year, he talked about it being the biggest title to win in WWE, and B. On their champions page, the Universal Championship is the first one, then the WWE Championship.

Amazing, really. Reminds me of when the World Heavyweight Championship was on Raw in the mid-2000s and was the main world title. It's weird.
>>
>>2992901
Believe it or not I think they've tried to twist it to the idea that the Universal Championship is now the big one to win. Two reasons I can identify this is A. Listening to KO after he won it last year, he talked about it being the biggest title to win in WWE, and B. On their champions page, the Universal Championship is the first one, then the WWE Championship.

Amazing, really. Reminds me of when the World Heavyweight Championship was on Raw in the mid-2000s and was the main world title. It's weird.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.