[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E DRONE logic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

WWE fans just care about the "storylines" and match quality is ignored

No wonder your ship is sinking lmfao!

https://youtu.be/9Ioke7-PRiU

Also the Low Ki story at the end of the video made me lmfao
>>
>>2988410

Is this bait? Pure wrestling doesn't draw shit - storylines are what draw the money.
>>
>>2988410
Are there people who actually watch bring it to the table? It hasn't been cut yet so you gotta figure people do. Unless they're pushing it regardless of viewership in order to keep WWE brainwashing at large.
>>
>>2988427
Exactly, which is why wwe can't even have a sell out for summerslam
>>
Completely disagree. WWE doesn't even have storylines in the slightest any more, they just put on filler 20 minute matches between mid carders who are "good wrestlers" to kill time instead of actually trying to come up with any kind of storyline whatsoever.

I actually wish they'd start having storylines again, it would get people invested in matches instead of a bored, dead crowd 30 minutes into every show.
>>
Does wrestling matches quality matter? of course it does
Do some shitty rating system created by meltzer matter? hell no
Do storylines and other things in WWE matter? a lot
The thing is, WWE doesn't actually have much talent in the roster tbqh, sure there are good wrestlers, but that's not enough to make true star. Austin was a mediocre wrestler yet, he is one of WWE's biggest name and draw, same with The Rock. Why isn't Dean Malenco for example even close being as big as those 2, but in fact a literal who?
PG is also one of WWE's problem
And last, but not least, the writers, they should chill out and let those "talents" show what they can do on the mic
>>
>>2988473
>Unless they're pushing it regardless of viewership in order to keep WWE brainwashing at large.
Dude it's gotta be Vince's favourite show. It's literally 20 mins or whatever of JBL and Corey spinning and bending over backwards to defend everything shit WWE does. There's no way Vince will drop this.
>>
>>2988497
Yeah that's what I meant by keeping it to keep up the brainwashing. Makes sense.
>>
>>2988481
who said WWE have good storylines though?

they don't and that is why business is down
>>
>>2988504
They should invite Meltzer
He's the GOAT at brainwashing
>>
>>2988514
I would say WWE and Vince are the GOAT brainwashers. They literally have an entire corporation working to push a narrative. Meltzer is just one mark on the internet.
>>
>>2988537
That's what you think but you are the ones whose mind Based Puppetmaster Meltz controls the most.
>>
File: meltz.jpg (37KB, 300x328px) Image search: [Google]
meltz.jpg
37KB, 300x328px
>>2988547
yeah Meltz lives in my head rent diddily free
>>
>>2988509
That was his joke, dummy.

>>2988492
>Malenco
>le PG rating

Imbecile.
>>
File: 1500499860427-1.jpg (123KB, 1024x697px) Image search: [Google]
1500499860427-1.jpg
123KB, 1024x697px
>>2988537
>>
>>2988473
It draws worse than all the shows everyone liked that we're recently cut but Vince likes hearing someone like JBL who speaks his language shitting on the fans so it's here to stay
>>
File: snackpine.gif (2MB, 419x589px) Image search: [Google]
snackpine.gif
2MB, 419x589px
>>2990357
>>
>>2988427
But WWE has shit storylines.
>>
The match quality is fine

The storylines are fucking awful

There's no story outside of Sethetty/Deanetty
>>
>muh promos xDxD
>muh draws my dude !!!1
>muh atitood era LMAO

this is what e drones actually believe. In the best “””"wrestling””””” brand where you’re forced to watch 3 hours of shitty womens and manlets matches and have to pay 9.99 for their WrestleMania moments™ where a 60 yo man buries any possible new talent you can offer.

Wwe is a boring reality show with no real man and no good matches, they depend on old and destroyed 90s wrestlers coming back to survive. Not even the great talent that you STEAL from NJPW can save your dying company.

this is why e drones get so butthurt in all threads for “ MUH STORYLINES, MUH BASED SUPERSTAR, MUH DRAAWS" even though they don’t get a cent of what they make

wwe has never had a 5 stars match. FACT
wwe wrestlers are not even wrestlers, they even call themselves “”superstars””. FACT
any actual good talent that you create is immediately buried to put over guys like Cena or Reigns. FACT

>inb4 some autismo posting pictures of “”” muh draws “””” , “”” muh profit “”””, (that is declining each year)
>inb4 some buttblasted e drone ranting about “le worked XD” “le seething”
>inb4 some total divas mark claiming that the attitude era was good

stay ding-dong diddly worked e-drones
>>
>muh promos xDxD
>muh draws my dude !!!1
>muh atitood era LMAO

this is what e drones actually believe. In the best “””"wrestling””””” brand where you’re forced to watch 3 hours of shitty womens and manlets matches and have to pay 9.99 for their WrestleMania moments™ where a 60 yo man buries any possible new talent you can offer.

Wwe is a boring reality show with no real man and no good matches, they depend on old and destroyed 90s wrestlers coming back to survive. Not even the great talent that you STEAL from NJPW can save your dying company.

this is why e drones get so butthurt in all threads for “ MUH STORYLINES, MUH BASED SUPERSTAR, MUH DRAAWS" even though they don’t get a cent of what they make

wwe has never had a 5 stars match. FACT
wwe wrestlers are not even wrestlers, they even call themselves “”superstars””. FACT
any actual good talent that you create is immediately buried to put over guys like Cena or Reigns. FACT

>inb4 some autismo posting pictures of “”” muh draws “””” , “”” muh profit “”””, (that is declining each year)
>inb4 some buttblasted e drone ranting about “le worked XD” “le seething”
>inb4 some total divas mark claiming that the attitude era was good

stay ding-dong diddly worked e-drones
>>
>>2988410
But even that's wrong. I will openly admit that story-lines are WAY more important to me than individual match quality, but modern WWE is still unwatchable to me. You can't just assume that BECAUSE their matches aren't that great that their stories MUST be good... they aren't these days.

WWE doesn't have the best storylines, they just have the most momentum and brand recognition... which still means they will never be overtaken.
>>
File: njpw.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
njpw.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>2988410
>>
>>2990691
> comment too long. Click here to view the full text
Lmao a pathetic drawling essay no one is going to read even by your standards
Touched af eternally
>>
>>2988410
>WWE fans just care about the "storylines"

Why would they be WWE fans then? They haven't done a single good story in years and most of their match finishes utterly suck.
>>
>>2992251
>Bretkuk leaving his safespace Cuccord
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.