[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

b-b-ut the hard-c-c-am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: hardcamedrone1.png (370KB, 549x303px) Image search: [Google]
hardcamedrone1.png
370KB, 549x303px
This is a basketball game.

These are the exact type of arenas WWE use.

The hardcam is in the exact same spot as WWE uses.

Picture 1. The hardcam zoomed in. This is roughly the level of zoom the WWE uses in matches.
>>
File: hardcamedrone2.png (322KB, 542x299px) Image search: [Google]
hardcamedrone2.png
322KB, 542x299px
Picture 2. The hardcam zoomed all the way back.

What's this? People actually in front of the camera?

But but but you don't sell tickets in front of the hardcam??

Will E-Drones continue to use this defence?
>>
Wow Jdrones literally care this much

Rentfree etc
>>
File: fucku.png (774KB, 510x788px) Image search: [Google]
fucku.png
774KB, 510x788px
>console wars faggotry
You cunts are the worst pieces of shit of all
>>
>>2987706
>"console wars"
>this deflection only started appearing after E-Drones could no longer justifiably defend WWE.

What did the drones mean by this?
>>
>>2987713
No, stop that shit.
People are allowed to like multiple different promotions, they all have good and bad shit.
Stop with this brand loyalty " YOU CAN ONLY LIKE ONE!!! YOU MUST PICK A SIDE!!!" horse shit destroying this board you cancerous cunts.
E drones and Jap drones, you are both as bad as each other. Knock it off.
>>
In basketball, there are no floor seats, so that definitely plays a factor regarding camera angles, the people are on quite the incline for basketball. Not an e-drone by any means, but this is a bit of a reach
>>
>>2987748
They have people sitting literally on the sideline.
>>
>>2987748
In basketball, there are no giant titantron stages that block out an entire side of the arena.
>>
damn I didn't want to believe it but I honestly can't argue with this, sorry I doubted you OP
>>
File: DA BIG LEEGZ.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
DA BIG LEEGZ.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Lmfaoooo. "The big leagues". Behold, /asp/. The big leagues.
>>
>>2987995
>Has nothing to do with the hardcam.
>Is also saying that Basketball has seats behind the baskets to fill but they still sell tickets in front of the hardcam anyway.
>>
>>2988007
Is that from Raw last week? That's embarrassing...the entire top section is empty. I haven't watched a Raw/Smackdown in awhile I didn't know it has gotten this bad.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.