[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (46KB, 731x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46KB, 731x480px
trump
>>
Eric shitposting from his phone rather than watch a Phil and Carder match
>>
>>2986952
Based
>>
>>2986939
>yfw Trump was motivated to run for president just to make Punk seethe after walking out on Vince
>>
>>2986957
>yfw Trump is an Undertaker mark
>>
Nice find
>>
>>2986965
He's a retarded manchild so that would make sense
>>
>>2986979
Hello Phil
>>
>I was in the same building as the President of the United States, enjoying the beautiful art form that is an Undertaker match with him
feels pretty good
>>
File: Ahhhhhhhhhnime.png (492KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
Ahhhhhhhhhnime.png
492KB, 810x810px
>drumpf can't even get a front row seat at a children's entertainment show
>>
>>2987135
Also not on the hard cam
>>
>>2986939
Dude a wrestling fan should never hold the office
>>
>>2987135
That's because hes not a geek like you weeb fag
>>
File: 123431124125.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
123431124125.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>The conflict between Murica and N.Korea breaks loose
>Trumpf is getting btfo by the superior war tactician Kim Jong Un
>The USA is almost down for the three count
>*Gong hits*
>Undertaker teleports and tombstones Kim Jong Un.
>1-2-3
>>
>>2987550
Dumb panteraposter
>>
Drumpf was rooting for Punk, he wrote so on Twitter at the time.
>>
>>2987135
>Trump doesn't want to draw attention to himself and just wants to enjoy the show

based
>>
>>2988047
>literally the exact opposite of how Trump actually is
>>
>"CM Punk , or Phil as i like to call him now is a low energy LOSER. Cries about everything and only playing the victim , while the American aren't able to anything about it. People say i used to be friends with Phil , But that is a low. I'm a business man and i needed to get along with everybody , that's just how it is folks. To solve this problem is to "Call out Phil when you see him" , "Call out phil when you see him" , Okay.
>>
>>2987135
Look where he's sitting and then look at the guy in front who is clearly a body guard. Trump has a front row seat but gave it to his staff while taking the back one himself.
>>
>>2987550
kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.