[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No wonder the company's in rough shape.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: balding corbin.jpg (38KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
balding corbin.jpg
38KB, 670x377px
The positives of Boring Corbin:

>He's tall

The negatives of Boring Corbin:

>He's balding at age 32

>Has an atrocious skinnyfat physique

>Noodle arms

>The boys rib on him for his body fat, including Finn Balor and John Cena who massacred him in a promo exchange

>Vince McMahon who was incredibly high on him is now very disappointed in him and has buyer's remose.

>Has hideous comebacks both on the microphone and on twitter, so much so that he has ironically been named "BIG BANTER BARON"

>Has NO passion for the WWE and is only in the WWE because he failed football miserably

>Nonexistent mic skills

>Appalling in the ring, can't move, can't run, isn't athletic and his movesets consist of a finisher in which he rock bottoms himself

>Has a history of shitty theme songs with his newest one completely sucking dicks

>Is overpushed because of the WWE's fetish for tall guys despite having no redeeming traits whatsoever past his height

>Got bitched out by Dave Meltzer on Twitter

"W-w-wow why don't people want to sub-subscribe and at-attend our sho-shows anymore? Why are the 2,000 p-people in attend-attendance all wearing Bullet Cl-club merchandise and not qu-quality WWE m-merch? Wh-why are we stru-struggling to s-sell out Summersl-slam in N-New York City?"
>>
He's awful and will never be a star. And I tend to be a guy who likes bigger dudes/heavyweights. He has a terrible physique, no mic skills, a terrible look in general, terrible in the ring etc He doesn't excel anywhere and if this guy is going to be a top star in the future no wonder they're in the shape they're in.
>>
>>2986253
He's not japanese either. Fuck him.
>>
He looks and acts like a hardcore Pantera fan that works at a KFC and lifts once a month
>>
Why do so many wrestlers have this slicked back wet hair look. It always looks shit. Corbin should just get a skinhead.
>>
>>2986253
You literally typed this through your tears.
>>
The problem is if a guy is tall, athletic and know how to throw punches, he prefer to look for a career on the UFC or boxing. Basically WWE is the place for geeks and legit sports's rejects. Only those people are willing to accept the terrible work conditions.
>>
>>2986253
t. manlet who is jealous he can't get rich off his height
>>
When I saw Corbin in NXT, I thought he could be a solid mid-carder if he improved and they packaged him right. The fact that anybody ever thought he was "the future" is completely mind-boggling to me.
>>
File: corbin.jpg (199KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
corbin.jpg
199KB, 600x600px
>>
Forgot the minion tattoo
>>
All this anti-Corbin posting the day after Carter's "Yelissa gimmick" was killed...
>>
>>2986567
t. corbin
>>
>>2986266
He's more like a Nirvana fan who's aimless after Cobain offed himself. Everything else in your description is correct. Being average in the ring could be made up if he had charisma, but he's a black hole in that area.
>>
>>2986556
oh my god it's true
>>
>>2986705
HEY MINION
>>
>>2986705
Literally all you have to do is post this to instantly BTFO the anti-Meltzer drones who are now ironic Corbin marks
>>
>>2986705
is this fucking real
>>
He looks like a depressed emo kid
>>
File: 1481150484764.jpg (70KB, 639x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1481150484764.jpg
70KB, 639x1136px
>>2986739
I didn't believe it myself until I googled it
>>
>>2986739
just checked, it is
>>
>>2986815
>>2986791
I don't believe it. The guy is cringe but he can't be that cringe. Link the tweet please.
>>
desu Corbin has some crunchy looking offense and he was able to get his character decently over on Talking Smack.
>>
>>2986832
https://twitter.com/BaronCorbinWWE/status/407964760807071744
>>
>>2986739
>>2986791
>>2986832

It has been posted at least 100 times here
>>
>>2986832
BaronCorbinWWE/status/407964760807071744
>>
File: 1500866706927.png (26KB, 408x394px) Image search: [Google]
1500866706927.png
26KB, 408x394px
>>2986705
And people complain about pic related and manlets. KO, Daniel Bryan, Balor, every cruiserweight, the entire women's division, and James freakin' Ellsworth are harder than this dork by default.
>>
I hope people realize him and big caw are literally no different except height.
>>
>>2986572
Why would Corbin know about Carter?
>>
>>2986445
>Who is Razor Ramon.

18+
>>
criiiiiinge
>>
>>2986253
Typical Baron Corbin Fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBOCxPiPkwY
>>
>>2987463
That was the fucking 90's. Everyone had shit hair.
>>
I like Corbin.

:(
>>
I like Corbin.

:(
>>
>>2986253

He is SD's Big Cass.

Both are tall...and nothing more.

If both would roid up, /asp/ would love them anyway, no matter how shitty both actually are.
>>
>>2986253
>>Has NO passion for the WWE and is only in the WWE because he failed football miserably
I fucking hate it when smarks bring up the >muh love for the business meme. The most successful guys never cared about wrestling: Rock, Lesnar, Goldberg, Hogan
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.