[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Ah, I've crossed his legs! Now, to bend over!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: chrissharpshooter.jpg (21KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
chrissharpshooter.jpg
21KB, 400x309px
Why did such a good wrestler have such a bad looking sharpshooter?
>>
>>2985384
Hes not a Hart

All non hart sharpshooters are shit except cesaros

See The Rock, Stink etc
>>
>>2985396
HBGay had a pretty decent sharpshooter.
>>
>>2985396
>All non hart sharpshooters are shit
except for natalya
>>
>>2985384
I can't blame him too much. Vince made him use it because he wanted to emphasize that he was le Canada man. All his other shit looked devastating so it's fine.
>>
>>2985403
>>2985411
True desu
>>
>>2985384
It's a body type thing, no one can do a better crossface that benoit because his short arms/short legs combo, but in a sharpshooter you need at least normal legs. Benoit's torso was so fucking huge that he had no choise to bend his back
>>
File: GGGSuccessFormula.gif (29KB, 218x250px) Image search: [Google]
GGGSuccessFormula.gif
29KB, 218x250px
>>2985396
Riki Choshu
>>
>>2985439
No one cares about your obscure monkey outlaws redddit
>>
>>2985396

Sting's wasn't bad in his prime
>>
>>2985414
his other shit DID look devastating. Maybe that's why this seems so strange to me.
Maybe it is a body type thing.
>>
>>2985470
some people study the greats that influenced wrestlers all over, others let their ignorance fly like a kite.

since you're used to having your mouth pissed in by the Stamford Carny Circus, here they are explaining where the move came from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v10fWle_D0
>>
>>2985499
Everyone knows who invented it lad

It wasnt relevant until it came to the big leagues
Just like whomega
>>
>>2985534
everyone except you until you clicked the video. go eat some crayons, God knows your teacher already thinks you've lost them.
>>
>>2985396
>all non hart sharpshooters are bad
>all this hart memery
>has to look at other sharpshooters

Realize, everyone else is taller than Hart. Height and the angle of the lock is the key on to making the move good. Also, is dependent on who's taking the move. Brett hart's always "looked good" because he sat further back in the lock.
It also helps if you're synonymous or notoriously credited for that specific move.

TR:DL: Anon ain't exactly wrong, but it boils down to who's taking it.

I.E. imagine Hart doing the Rock bottom or people's elbow or some of cesaro's moves.

You might as well jump off a bridge now, because Hart ain't making any of those look good regardless
>>
>>2985574
> bret's sharpshooter 'looked good' because he did it well
Thank you for writing me an essay explaining anon

Post a bad looking prime hart move
Any instance
Go

Daily reminder bret did a better looking sharpshooter to yokozuna than stink did on anyone
>>
>>2985598
>post bad Brett hart move
That wasn't his point nimrod.
The point was that move finishers or tribute finishers are going to look shitty unless it's the original performing it.

Examples:
Kevin Owen's stunner
Stone Cold's Olympic Slam
Triple H figure 4
CM Drunk's Elbow
Bailey's elbow
>>
>>2985411
She isn't a Hart. Don't get it twisted.
>>
>>2985534
>whomega
Cringe
>>
>>2985630
> his
> mispells 'Brett' the same way
> 'his'

LMAO the state of this fraggle

You been exposed reddshit, time to move along
>>
>>2985677
>Brett
Kek his fucking name is spelled with ONE "T" Look it up.
>being this desperate
Nice try senpai
>>
>>2985876
Read the chain of your posts you windowlicking cunt then kys

Feigning nigger tier stupidity will not get you out of this, you got exposed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.