[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince McMahon depressed, Corbin to blame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: vince-mcmahon-2.jpg (62KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon-2.jpg
62KB, 642x362px
>While much of the stress can be contributed to his age and working schedule, others believe it is his disappointment with Baron Corbin. When Vince met Corbin, he was said to be very high on him, believing he could be the biggest break out star since the Attitude Era. While he knew of his short comings, Vince believed all they needed to do was mold Corbin in the perfect superstar, with the height factor already being there. Unfortunately, these plans have not gone as well as Vince had once hoped. The belief was that the two things Corbin needed to do was improve his body shape and take a few acting lessons to improve his mic skills. Not only has his mic skills not improved but Vince is also furious that Corbin has done the opposite of improve his overall fitness. It is possible this is why John Cena on Smackdown made quick insults of Corbin's appearance.
>>
>>2985157
source?
>>
Some neet on asp green texted it it must be true
>>
>>2985174
Not different from Meltzer tbqh
>>
>>2985157
no source at all. kys faggot.
>>
>>2985157
I didn't see this on Reddit so it's fake
>>
>>2985157
BEAT DOWN MADNESS CHAOS IN THE BRAIN MAKE MY BLOOD FLOW
>>
lanklets btfo

how will they ever recover?

vince needs to stop pushing people just because of height

all the nu-males in wwe are tall: corbin, big cass, roman
>>
I mean, this is pretty plain. He hasn't improved his physique and his mic work is still boring.

Corbin getting the mitb is the last chance he has and if he doesn't get over big he's gonna be a midcarder/jobber until he's released.
>>
>>2985157
HEY VINCE
>>
>>2985339
>When Vince met Corbin, he was said to be very high on him
Stopped reading, then started again for morbid curiosity

>believing he could be the biggest break out star since the Attitude Era
laughed out loud and legit stopped reading

The only way this is possible is if Vince is LEGIT senile with oltimer's as well. Corbin always has been and always will be a joke, nothing but tall-jobber tier
>>
Corbin is based, this is literally made up nonsense. He's improved on the mic and his body as well. I have no doubt Vince is depressed but it's definitely because of his age, failing business, dementia, drug addiction, and CTE.
>>
>>2985251
you got no business questioning a thang
>>
>>2985344

Regardless of whether Vince "thinks" this about Corbin or not it's still true about the guy.

Honestly I have no idea why the fuck he's getting any kind of push, he's very mediocre.
>>
>>2985339
Vince is a retard who expects perfection from rookie wrestlers almost instantly. Look how long it took for pretty much every WWE top star to become top stars.
>>
File: tumblr.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>2985157
>ban roids
>get mad a lanlet looks like shit
>>
>>2985364
Lol roid is not banned. Del Rio was confirmed to be on roids the entire time and yet he never got caught. The wellness testing sucks ass and Vince expects you to know your way around it, and to roid.
>>
File: CkKuu_5UUAAwiT2.jpg (55KB, 751x524px) Image search: [Google]
CkKuu_5UUAAwiT2.jpg
55KB, 751x524px
>>2985157
HEY VINCE

CHEER UP
>>
>>2985373
Example:Jinder
>>
Good, Corbin sucks
>>
>>2985373

Exactly. Look at Jinder, there is no way in hell that guy isn't on the juice
>>
>>2985364

>he thinks roids are banned
>he says this as Jinder is the current champ

wut
>>
>>2985373
The wellness policy is only effective when Vince want to punish or get rid of a "superstar". Allegedely, Del Rio's violation of the wellness policy was steroid use. When he was on good term with the company, they never noticed he gave positive on the tests
>>
>>2985341
SHUT UP
>>
>>2985157
Kekked at that headline, even though this is all bull shit.
>>
I don't blame him if this is true, I would be having serious buyer's remorse.

You have to understand that WWE has been sinking so much money into signing "talent" and there have been no visible signs of growthl NXT operates on a loss and the main roster is filled with people who are not over at all.

Corbin is a schlub, he's not intimidating, his look is atrocious and his antics online have made him into a joke. How they're paying for him to have a new theme song and give him a guaranteed title run is beyond me.
>>
>>2985157
They can't all be natty like ryback
>>
he needs to go bald
balds are confirmed draws
>>
Back when the nxt crowds were based and not cringeworthy they used to count during Corbin's matches since they all ended within twenty seconds or so

WWE should try bring that back
>>
>>2985517
Nah look at ceasaro and jay lethal
>>
There is still people that belive shit in a fucking imageboard without asking for source?
>>
>>2985517
He has a fucking baby face. He will look like an inbred redneck if he goes bald.
>>
>>2985280
>half-pint SEETHING
>>
>>2985565
Well, isn't wrestling's biggest draw an inbred Texas redneck?
>>
>>2985364
>being this worked
Roids aren't even banned in the nfl son
>>
From the latest Wrestling Observer Podcast:
>I'm a fucking hack who only reports stories that I made up or have little credibility. When a story doesn't go the way I said it would, I just tell those drones that pay me 11 bones a month that plans change. And it works most of the time, they hold me to such high regard. I don't even like these fuckin' nips [NJPW] but as long as I keep suckin' em' off, fuckin', praising em' on how good they are in the ring; then these stupid autists will keep giving me money. I don't even like wrestling but hey, it keeps the bills paid am I right? Feels good to work a bunch of morons. Now get on your knees and suck papa's cock, bryan. And remember, you gotta look up and say: "Based Meltz workin' the E-Drones into a shoot" now get sucking.
>>
>>2985157
Vince isn't that retarded. If all he wants is for him to have a better physique, he should let him have a tummy tuck for once.
>>2985535
This. It worked for Strowman and he was a fucking Rosebud.
>>
Bump..
>>
>>2987178
Genuinely curious to know why you bumped in this.
>>
>>2985459
Dunno, man. Vince didn't hesitate to suspend his chosen one, Roman. Wellness Policy is weird.
>>
>>2985157
VINCE DEPRESSED
CORBIN TO BLAME
YOU GIVE SMACKDOWN
A BAD NAME
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.