[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"WWE's 2nd biggest event of the year!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: Summerslam tickets.png (171KB, 1474x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Summerslam tickets.png
171KB, 1474x1004px
>With less than two weeks to go, none of the four WWE events at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn for SummerSlam are sold out. The previous two years, WWE sold out three straight nights with NXT, SummerSlam and Raw. This year they’ve added Smackdown. SummerSlam is more because of the raised ticket prices. The cheapest priced unsold tickets are $355, although the secondary market price for entry is $139. NXT’s lowest unsold tickets are at $25, and secondary market tickets start at $40. For Raw, the lowest priced unsold tickets start at $45, while the secondary market tickets start at $36. For Smackdown, the lowest priced unsold tickets are $25, while the secondary market starts at $38.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. The attendance curse CONTINUES! You can't even sell out your shows in the most populous city in the fucking country.

Absolutely fucking pathetic. The STATE of the WWE. The STATE of E-drones.
>>
File: available tickets.png (405KB, 1599x678px) Image search: [Google]
available tickets.png
405KB, 1599x678px
Ironically, Summerslam is doing much, much worse than NXT, Raw and Smackdown, possibly due to the ticket prices being so high. Here are the available tickets for the upcoming week. I can't tell if NXT actually sold the most number of tickets or if they're tarping off and covering an arena because they aren't too confident in their ability to draw a full arena.
>>
>>2984247
Why would anyone in their right mind pay $134 to sit in section 205? Those are absolute garbage seats and for that much money...wow. Is it safe to assume they'll slash ticket prices like they did with the last PPV, or are they going to be too stubborn given it's one of their biggest shows of the year? Pretty pathetic.
>>
>>2984247

>posts a secondary touting website

Kek are you really this retarded or is this bait?
>>
>>2984285
Retarded bait.
>>
>>2984285

>E-Drones SEETHING that WWE can't fucking sell out "The biggest event of the summer", much less ANY regular RAW or Smackdown TV Taping

>Wow what a shitty site are you retarded this website doesn't mean anything what kind of bootlegged ass website is this

LOL. Hey, faggot. Maybe you should complain about the company giving you 11 matches of complete and utter garbage like Mahal vs Nakamura, Sasha Banks vs Alexa, Balor vs Wyatt, Cena vs Corbin, Big Show vs Big Cass and so on and so forth and maybe TWO good matches, one of which is on the pre-show: Neville vs Akira Tozawa and the fatal 4-way, which is why they aren't selling out anymore instead of bitching about the website. You're worse than those guys who blame "manlets" instead of Roman Reigns for the plummeting ratings.
>>
>>2984343
>ugly roided manlet with weird and shitty accent vs midget gook who screams "HA!" with his bull/2 bulls
>good

>Based giants destroying eachother
>bad
>>
>>2984365

criiiiiinge
>>
>>2984343
Roman Reigns nor manlets are responsible, it's the micromanaging of the company that kills every wrestler's momentum

WWE also hasn't been making good decisions lately, like that costly WM set
>>
Even if you took the price out of it I wouldn't go see SummerSlam. It's hard enough to watch it at my house because it's so fucking long, I can't imagine being stuck in an arena watching it.
>>
>>2984247
Leftists are protesting wwe. Plus we are due for another crunching down of the industry as years pass by.
>>
>>2985935
Joes anti draw powers are killing it.

Me, I personally think wrestling becone indys only if no new radical ideas come.
>>
Aren't they holding the NXT and RAM shows there too? It's possible they fucked up booking the same arena 3 years in a row for the back to back to back shows.
>>
>nobody wants to pay hundreds of dollars to see Big Trash vs Beeg in an 'Enzo in a Shark Cage' match

GEE VINCE YOURE REALLY MAKING ME THINK
>>
>>2985941

It's 4 nights in a row because Smackdown is there too.
>>
Meltzer talked a bit about this I think on the last WOR, but I was too drunk to remember what he said.
>>
>>2985935
Are you serious blaming the drawbility on leftists who don't even watch the show? It's VM fult for his fetish for "tall guys" and absolute shit booking, not some sjw's who don't even watch the show.
>>
I refuse to pay 255$ for a goddamn ticket.

I would love to go to one of these bigger shows just once, but the ticket price is fucking absurd.
>>
>>2985970
Midgets historically never been big draws. Or boom period leaders or the ace. Even outside of wwe. They would fare better in Mexico though.

Shit booking is relative. Me, I think WWE's booking was always faulty and relied on charisma and characters and pop culture in old times to draw.
>>
>>2985973
I know right?

>Have tiered tickets
>Lower priced tickets sell out instantly
>High price tickets stay on sale without interest until a week before the event where they offer 2 for 1 and 3 months on the network, and a merch voucher

Reminder this happened for the last 4 PPVs
>>
>>2985988
>Midgets historically never been big draws
the opposite of 'tall' wrestlers isn't midgets. people of average size and even below (see: Floyd Mayweather) can draw, especially in the modern era. Daniel Bryan sold a shitton of some of the ugliest merch I've ever seen and is still popular.
>>
>>2985996
D-bry isn't a draw. And please don't use that boxing midget for wrestling.

Name a top draw like Hogan or Austin that was below 6 foot.

Even average isn't a big draw for fans. They want larger than life.

Problem with Corbin is his shit promos and Big cass has no character.
>>
>>2984343
>Raw or Smackdown TV taping
Those are live events numbskull.
>>
>>2986001
True manlets only draw in their own divison. It's more realistic. Wwe however has midgets destroying big show like Rey did.

There's just no charmistic big man good on promos right now.
>>
>>2986027

No, these are the booked tickets for the 4-day weekend at the Barclay's Center next week, you'd notice it's the exact same arena layout all 4 days if you weren't retarded.
>>
File: wwe ticket sales.png (705KB, 1494x953px) Image search: [Google]
wwe ticket sales.png
705KB, 1494x953px
>>2985992
>>
>>2984247
Who the fuck would pay hundreds of dollars to see this shit. The main event is the only worthwhile match.
>>
>>2984247
ASGOOKA KILLING NXMEME LMAO
SMARKS BTFO
>>
>>2986761
Based c-tier PPV btfo'ing every bingo hall promotion in the world.
>>
>>2986793
>main event is the only worthwhile match
I watch wwe every week but I can't even tell you what the main event is, have no idea besides it probably has something to do with Brock
>>
>>2984343
>You're worse than those guys who blame "manlets" instead of Roman Reigns for the plummeting ratings.
Implying it's not the same NEET
>>
>>2986001
>Connor
>Mayweather
>Rousey

>Even average isn't a big draw for fans. They want larger than life.
Not the 80s anymore retard.
>>
>>2984247

>the only tickets left on ticket master are $600+
>posts picture of secondary market

the absolute state of new weebpan fanboys
>>
>>2986994

They ALWAYS have SOME sort of excuse, lmfao. I have never seen an E-drone say "Okay, I admit it. We're in trouble." And this will lead to their downfall.
>>
File: g1 climax.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
g1 climax.png
2MB, 1360x768px
Just for comparison's sake, here's today's G1 crowd, this is just ONE of the sold out shows in this 17-day tour. Ain't no thang, just NJPW selling out every fucking arena they book, the difference between NJPW and WWE being that despite NJPW and WWE both RAISING PRICES for tickets, NJPW actually succeeds while WWE fails.
>>
>>2986761
>Some no name PPV starring a Jobber in a match where you can't even see what's going on has outsold all NJPW shows except Wrestle Kingdom

Fucking lol
>>
>>2986001

E-DRONE SEETHING
>>
>>2986001
Bryan is the final WWE World Champion to have a reign averaging over 3 Nielsen ratings
>>
File: lD4niT8.gif (99KB, 200x144px) Image search: [Google]
lD4niT8.gif
99KB, 200x144px
>>2984247
>$135+fees for a mile away, "behind the pillar" seat
>>
File: 1496630870508.png (529KB, 585x534px) Image search: [Google]
1496630870508.png
529KB, 585x534px
>130 for fucking nosebleeds vs $10 for WWE network and $20 for pizza
>>
>>2987961
Battleground cut ticket prices by as much as $50
>>
File: big dog.jpg (64KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
big dog.jpg
64KB, 600x800px
>>2990309
>130 for fucking nosebleeds vs $0 for WWE network cuz you have a free and $20 for pizza
>>
Brock vs Braun vs Joe vs 4th wheel sounds cool, the rest looks really shit.
>>
Brock vs Braun vs Joe vs 4th wheel sounds cool, the rest looks really shit.
>>
>>2984247
>getting your tiny cock hard over wwe attendances
>>
>>2984247
OP is retarded and using a secondary website however tickets are available for summerslam

however the cheapest ones that havent sold out are $555 and are on the ramp
>>
>>2993027
Lots of tickets still available for Takeover Brooklyn though

Like a lot
>>
File: sniiiiiff.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sniiiiiff.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>the E will die in your lifetime
>>
File: Summerslam tickets 2.png (256KB, 1435x812px) Image search: [Google]
Summerslam tickets 2.png
256KB, 1435x812px
>>2993036
>>2993027
>>2984285
>>2986994

>S-s-secondary ti-ticket w-websites
>Ch-checkm-mate th-this doe-doesn't m-mean anything

OP Here. Here are the available tickets from Stubhub and Ticketmaster so now we have Ticketmaster, Stubhub and Vividseats to look at and they're all saying the same exact thing. Let me guess, are those ALSO secondary ticket websites? Does that ALSO discredit them and hide the fact that WWE can't sell out anymore?
>>
>>2993060
the fuck?
>>
>>2993070
He didn't sniff the chair. He was picked up his soda that was under her chair.
>>
>>2993076
Hey Sniffbro
>>
>>2993063
what? I just checked ticketmaster and the only seats available are $555+

Go look yourself
>>
>>2993060
Going by the average JDrone's blood pressure and BMI that will be next week
>>
File: haha xd.jpg (123KB, 1741x604px) Image search: [Google]
haha xd.jpg
123KB, 1741x604px
>>2993101
like why are you trying to pretend otherwise? and yes stubhub and vividseats are secondary websites, ticketmaster is not and the only seats you can buy off ticketmaster are expensive as shit
>>
>>2986001
Rey Mysterio is unironically a draw.
Not a Hogan/Austin draw, but I've seen him sell out big venues being the only notable person on the card.
>>
>>2987806
It's hard to compare arenas that fit 20k and arenas that fit 80k though.

CMLL can sell out Arena Mexico every time if they wanted, but the second they moved up to the big arenas that WWE works in Mexico they'd start to founder.
>>
>>2986204
They are live TV retard, they aren't taped.
>>
>>2993063
StubHub is a secondary sale website, you retarded faggot.

Your own source says the only tickets left are the $500+ ones.
>>
>>2993063
You're a fucking idiot OP.

I love NJPW, just getting that out of the way but god damn dog. Ticketmaster is the official source for WWE tickets. Aside from a few $555 floor level seats there are no tickets left available. All the other sites you're posting are second hand sales meaning those tickets have already been sold and people are trying to mark them up for a profit.

You're a fucking dunce.
>>
>>2993063
You're a fucking idiot OP.

I love NJPW, just getting that out of the way but god damn dog. Ticketmaster is the official source for WWE tickets. Aside from a few $555 floor level seats there are no tickets left available. All the other sites you're posting are second hand sales meaning those tickets have already been sold and people are trying to mark them up for a profit.

You're a fucking dunce.
>>
Man, it's almost like folks don't give a shit about Jinder Mahal, Baron Corbin, a part timer with two moves, etc. But I guess that means there's something wrong with us, not the booking and creative of a demented seventy year old body
builder who lost his mind and should have stepped down a decade ago.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.