[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20170810_115343.png (13KB, 312x147px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_115343.png
13KB, 312x147px
>>
>>2984105
/asp/ finally getting exposed
>>
Roman has main guy.

He's sinking WWE, he sank /asp
>>
>>2984105
cunt destroyed
>>
>>2984105
>up against the GOAT Cunt Destroyer and Descartes
>up against the GOAT>H >R >E
>tied with [s4s]
>Bork got red carded in game 1
>No Jimmy Ocean on the team

Here's hoping the babbies goes well and we get back to the elite status. At least we got the Roman Empire vs >Holy >Roman >Empire
>>
Am I reading this right?

We lost to a board that posts wallpapers all day?
>>
Whats that?? Did you play soccer/futbol in real life??
>>
>>2984462
yep, /asp/ has been exposed as the true jannetty of 4chan
>>
>>2984462
You do know /asp/ is just one or two guys fake-posting, roleplaying and talking to themselves in a weird attempt to create an illusion of a community with the intention of getting forced memes and opinions over?

Did you know in August 2017, /asp/ is almost dead with it's lowest userbase count.
>>
>>2984512
Yeah this is the truth. The only time this board has any semblance of traffic is during PPV gamethreads and Raw/Smack gamethreads. Otherwise it's literally a dozen or so NEETs doing exactly what you described. It's hard to believe at first if you're new, but really just look at the unique IP count in random threads like this during the week and you'll see.
>>
>>2984512
Wow, this board has fallen off since the beginning of the year, huh?
>>
>>2984462
>We lost to a board that posts wallpapers all day?
We and a lot of other boards. They have won two cups, one Babby and one Elite.
>>
>>2984502
AI controlled virtual divegrass, on PES.
>>
>>2984105
/wg/ here, CUNT DESTROYER is just too based for your diddly dong team
>>
New players were plebbit and /woo/ as fuck. Hopefully all the newfags fuck off for the spring poll
>>
We are putting over talent moron
>>
>>2984105
>tfw all the teams i like got BTFO
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>2986583
This.
>/fit/ gone
>/asp/ gone
>/v/ gone
At least I still got /int/ to look forward to but I think the ultimate winner is /lgbt/ or /toy/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.