[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince McMahon FURIOUS With Shinsuke Nakamura

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: I.jpg (87KB, 869x770px) Image search: [Google]
I.jpg
87KB, 869x770px
>Sports Illustrated’s Justin Barrasso is reporting Vince McMahon was reportedly furious after last Tuesday’s episode of WWE Smackdown Live where Shinsuke Nakamura dropped John Cena on his head during the final moments of their match.

>Cena was not injured in the reverse exploder spot, and Cena himself even told Nakamura not to apologize, but McMahon was said to have been very angry about the spot considering Cena’s status as the face of WWE. It was noted that McMahon came across as more being in defense of Cena than of being critical of Nakamura, but McMahon’s opinion of the current number one contender might change if he makes another mistake like this on such a big stage.
>>
>>2983715

He should fire him, so Nakamura can go back to New Japan were he'll make x200 $$ and get x100,000 fans to get their streaming service.
>>
>>2983725
I don't think Nakamura would make a lot more in New Japan. Odds are they had to pay handsomely to bring him over in the first place.
>>
Vince vs Nakamura at Wrestlemania
Don't let me down Vince
>>
It was fucking Cenas fault for not correctly bumping the move that Nakamura has done in literally every match
>>
Thats what happens when you hire low level shitters from new japan, they need to fire him just like they did faggy omega.
>>
>>2983725
New Japan's profits going up after Nak left means they don't need him.
>>
>>2983715
>Meltzer spews the biggest fake news ever
"hold my beer "
>>
Hope he still wins at Summerslam
>>
Based nakumera working Vince into a shoot.
>>
>>2983715
Vince really likes Cena as a person much so than as a business investment. Same thing happened when Punk piledrived him. Vince was furious and Cena calmed him down saying it was all his idea.
>>
Cena is the biggest merch mover and draw, Vinny Mac has every right to be seething.

He'd be even more belligerent if Reigns got hurt by someone since he's actually a merch mover, draw and in the active roster.
>>
File: IMG_3811.gif (4MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3811.gif
4MB, 400x253px
>>2983963
>Reigns is a merch mover and draw
>>
>72 year old man
>angry at something

i don't think something like this should count as news.
>>
>>2983715
Except it was clearly Cena's fuckup rather than Nakamura's, since Nakameme did the exact same shit he's done against bigger guys like Joe and it worked fine there. Cena on the other hand has a history of being shit at spots where he has to flip, which is how you take that move. He took it like a regular suplex instead.

If this story is true, which I doubt, then Vince is legitimately retarded for defending Cena rather than accepting Cena already admitted it was his fuckup and flashy knee man didn't have to apologize for it.
>>
>>2983715
Fuck that old cocksucker, needs to remove the tampon he's had stuffed up his pussy for the last 12 years
>>
File: 297.jpg (50KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
297.jpg
50KB, 800x450px
>>2983715
>>
>>2984340
I agree, fuck Meltzer!
>>
>>2983715
>muh strong style
>>
>>2983715
fake news
>>
>>2983733
I'd pay to see that.
>>
>>2983725
Japan really does not take kindly to people who leave the company. If he came back now he would be a jobber for years.
>>
>>2983715
WWE is a fucking mess, Vince has been insane for years. You're the golden child until there's ONE minor fuck up and you're gone.

Goldberg had the right idea. Small run, get paid, fuck off.
>>
>>2984476
Nakamura is still gonna win the belt, you queer. Calm down.
>>
>>2984316
So basically you say, just because he did a move successfully on someone before, he can never do it wrong again? Where is that nonsense coming from?

>defending indy manlets to death, by any means.
>>
>>2984572
If that's going to happen, the wwe championship will even be more worthless than it is now. I mean they already killed the Universal Championship right after it's birth, by giving it to a new guy, just because he's an indy darling, same shit would be with nakamura, just that nakamura is already getting booed, while balor was still hyped af. Let's be honest, is anyone still going to mark out, just because nakamura wins the championship? I just don't feel it anymore, i probly wouldn't even mark out if jericho would win a world championship (and that tells alout about me), just because this titles have been devalued by handing them out to wrestlers that don't deserve shit, or handing them out to placeholders like cena and orton all the time.
>>
IT WAS CENA'S FAULT YOU OLD PIECE OF SHIT, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

Can Vince please die already?
>>
>>2983715
>skinnyfat manlets dont know how to work

who knew
>>
>>2984592
Nakkerz isnt a manlet buddy
>>
>>2983733
You let your parents down when you took a gas station job
>>
>>2983736
Nakamura is used to facing twig pussies. He doesn't have the strength to wrestle a real man
>>
>>2984636
>Vince
>Blaming Cena for anything
>>
>>2984592
>indie manlets
Nakamemer is legitimately 6'2" and the company he worked for before isn't an independent promotion. No wonder you don't know enough to be able to tell it was Cena's fuckup, if you don't know even that.

He did it literally the same as before, not just 'did the move before'. he literally did exactly the same shit, and you can see him throw Cena. Cena didn't flip, and that part of the move is all on the guy taking it. It's not an issue of him being unable to make a mistake you retard, it's that you can literally see that he didn't drop Cena, and instead Cena failed to do the part of the move he was supposed to do. Either he didn't realize how the move worked and what he was actually taking, which seems unlikely, or he failed like he's literally failed to do other similar moves before.
>>
>>2984805
Yeah man, that twig pussy Samoa Joe, what a tiny light human being.
>>
File: jinder.png (516KB, 1200x756px) Image search: [Google]
jinder.png
516KB, 1200x756px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhqvE53Zk9s

AND STILL WWE CHAMPIIIION OF THE WOOOOORLD

BIG
>>
>>2985012
PAPA
>>
>>2984444
Can't argue with quad quads.
>>
>>2984444
>Implying Nakameme isn't a NJPW infiltrate agent sent to recruit wrestlers
>Implying Nakameme didn't break Cena's neck on purpose
Nakameme would be received as a hero
>>
>>2985014
POO
>>
File: Matt-Hardy-Happy-645x370.jpg (35KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Matt-Hardy-Happy-645x370.jpg
35KB, 645x370px
>tfw JInder goes over Naka clean at SS

>tfw Naka jobs to Ellsworth at WM next year
>>
>>2985648

Man, that's a lot of wasted money in that case.

Oh well.
>>
>>2983736
This
Cena couldn't decide if he wanted to do the standard back bump or a full rotation to land on his front side.

He met himself halfway.
>>
>>2983715
Doesn't WWE wrestler practice their matches togheter before the event? Shouldn't they know each other moves, or at least see how they fight.? How's that Nakamura's fault?
>>
>>2985648
That would be a great way to ensure WWE doesn't get any of the Japanese guys they intend to sign away from New Japan.
>>
>>2983715
>Vince mad at Naka.
>Not Vince mad at Cena for not knowing how to tuck or rotate properly after 10+ years in WWE

Vince needs to go already.
>>
>>2985675
Anderson and Gallows.jpg
>>
>>2984646
Citation?
>>
>>2983970
moved the merch buyers to NJPW and can't draw a stick figure
>>
>>2984275
considering this 72 year old is the boss it should
>>
>>2983715
Why is so easy being a Wrestling journalist?

You just need to watch the product and speculate and make vague news about backstage problems.

So now,if Nakamura doesn't win you have all the marks talking shit and you can do updated news about your lie.
>>
If Cena doesn't care why would Vince. It's pretty much acknowledged by now if the guy doesn't care you don't get punished.
>>
>SportIllustrated

lel dirtsheets

>>2983763
>being this dumb
>>
>>2984617
You're dumb-as-fuck
>>
File: Nakamura1.gif (1MB, 323x182px) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura1.gif
1MB, 323x182px
>>2984805
>>
I still think Cena took the move the way he did on purpose so it looked like he had a reason to lose. All the wrestler has to do is hop up when Nakamura launches you and you will be fine regardless of weight.
>>
>>2988398
Fale is so underrated by smarks, the guy deserves a medal for all the times he's landed awkwardly from being tossed around by jap midgets

Nakameme was alright but I've seen Ishii drop him shoulder first a few times which can't be good for a guy who weighs that much
>>
>>2990486
Do smarks even like Fale? I think he's pretty based but I don't feel the smarks would like a big man wrestler such as himself
>>
>>2990503
Fale is capable of having good to very good matches. He always steps it up when he's needed to.
>>
>>2990503
Big Bois are the latest hot trend on the indies
>>
How the fuck was that Nakamura's fault Cena literally didn't know how to take a bump off of an exploder, it honestly looked like he thought he was going to take a back body drop.
>>
everyone that came from NXT the past two years has bombed in the WWE main roster.

Only Alexa Bliss has looked good, and she was a small fish in NXT.
>>
>>2991798
>everybody who succeeds in NXT is killed by WWE booking
>>
>>2984646
>Gookamura

Fucken KEK
>>
>>2984805
>being this homosexual

That's cool. The gays have made great strides in recent years.
>>
>>2983919
Kek
>>
>>2984845
literally literally literally
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.