[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scott Fucking Hall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5846.jpg (19KB, 299x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5846.jpg
19KB, 299x211px
How the fuck did this guy not get to become WWE, WCW or TNA champion? He had tons of talent and charisma. One of the rare heels who was beloved by the fans. Former intercontinental champ and multiple tag champ. Headlined a Wrestlemania. Founding NWO member. Had powerful friends such as Michaels, Hunter, Nash and Hogan. WTF happened that the bad guy never got the gold?
>>
>>2983358
Loved the Columbian marching powder among other substances. Made him a liability.
>>
>>2983358
>ill give you one guess, brother
>>
>>2983358
he didn't need it, chico.
>>
>>2983358
Didn't need it. Was over without the top belt. Jake Roberts - same deal, except he didn't even win any belt in the fed.
>>
Too unreliable. His addictions held him back from greatness. Which is really saying something when literally everyone in the 70s and 80s was drinking and doing coke on the regular.
>>
>>2983375
cringe
>>
>>2983375
Did Hall and Roberts ever work a program together? I never realized I wanted this feud until now.
>>
>>2983385
Nope
>>
>>2983384
are you experiencing difficulties?
>>
>>2983390
ding-dong diddly crínge
>>
>>2983393
we're friends now
>>
I never once pictured heavy weight Champion Scott Halls. He was best for for IC title and tag team
>>
>>2983358
Addictions and some say he didn't want it. I don't think he wanted to deal with all that comes with being the top guy. But damn he would have made a great world champion.
>>
>>2983402
Let me guess. You think guys like Punk, Byan, and Benoit made great world champions.
>>
>>2983388
Didn't think so. Damn. Wonder if they ever feuded at DDP's mansion.
>>
>>2983384

Why in the world do you think anybody cares to know that somewhere a fatty is cringing
>>
>>2983429
Out of the entire Kliq Scott Hall was the only one who had it all. The only total package. Looks, size, charisma, promos, moves, psychology, you name it. It really is too bad he never took the gold even once. Just once.
>>
File: luger.jpg (16KB, 290x260px) Image search: [Google]
luger.jpg
16KB, 290x260px
>>2983450

Fucking excuse me
>>
>>2983441
Some people can't complete coherent sentences, let alone think for themselves so they find it easier to meme.
>>
>>2983455
Out of the Kliq, out of the Kliq. I did say that.
>>
>>2983450
I think it had something to just being too much talent in his hay day. WWF years was Bret, Taker and HBK as the top faces. Yoko and Sid as the top heels. Austin's stardom was just starting when he left.

WCW years Sting, Goldberg, DDP, Macho Man were the top faces. Hogan, Flair, Giant, Steiner and Nash were the top heels.
>>
>>2983460
He was just saying 'cause you said "total package".
>>
>>2983457

This guy lives a full life
>>
>>2983433
Wtf lol
>>
He was never a mark for himself. He literally never played politics to get anything in the ring, he didn't fucking care
>>
>>2983486
This was response to a post that Hall was never good enough to be more the the IC champ. So I'm guessing it was a comment made by an indie fanboy that likes the smaller annoying wrestlers.
>>
He was offered the WCW Championship in 1998, but turned it down I believe. He was then offered the NWA/TNA Championship in their early years but told them to give it to Ron Killings instead.
>>
>>2983358
He'll go down as the undisputed GOAT that never won the strap, which counts for something. Better than being an "oh fuck, HE was champion?" type like Swagger.

Captcha: Dave Stains
>>
>>2983433
>Punk
Nope
>Bryan
Lol no
>Benoit
Zero mic skills. Horrible champ
>>
Hall never even tried to get the belt, not a mark at all.

He put over guys instead and always tried to get the top guy more money so the rest of the boys could get more.
>>
>>2983748
>which counts for something

Literally counts for nothing.
>>
“Scott Hall is the type of character that didn’t need a belt,” Eric Bischoff said. “That’s not to suggest that other characters, like Bill Goldberg or Hulk Hogan, needed the belt, but Scott didn’t need it. That speaks more to his versatility than it does anything else.”

Despite Hall’s personal demons with drugs and alcohol, Bischoff noted that he is still one of the most incredible talents he has ever encountered in the business of professional wrestling.

“It’s unquestionable,” Bischoff said. “Scott had all the instincts, physical attributes, the look, the psychology, and an amazing instinct for sensing an audience’s reaction in a match. His timing was impeccable, and I can’t say enough good things about Scott Hall when he was at the top of his game. He was amazing, he was the complete package. He understood his character, he could get a character over in the body of a match or on the microphone, and both were believable. He allowed the audience to forget, for a moment, that what they were watching was scripted entertainment. Scott made wrestling feel so real and so believable because he connected with the audience in a way that was hard to describe. It’s the difference between an Eddie Van Halen and 900 different guitarists that are pretty good.”
>>
“We knew what we had in Scott and what we were going to get, we just weren’t sure when we were going to get it,” Bischoff said. “Scott had some real demons and a lot of things to overcome. That roller coaster nature made putting the belt on him even more risky, and I don’t think putting the belt on Scott would have helped Scott deal with his demons any differently. It would have been an even bigger problem potentially for us and a bigger problem for Scott to have that kind of pressure on him.”

History shows that Hall and Kevin Nash made a tremendous team together, but unlike Nash—who was a world champion in both WWE and WCW—Hall never enjoyed a run as the top singles star and, in some ways, remained in Nash’s shadow.

“I saw the dynamic between Scott and Kevin, but they’re two different people,” Bischoff said. “Scott felt more comfortable with a big guy. Scott didn’t come off like a super tough guy in his character. He wasn’t the big bad ass who could clear a room of NFL players, but Kevin Nash—at nearly seven-feet tall and 300 pounds—came off as that ass-kicker. Scott was extremely gifted physically and a sizable human being, but his work style was more of a lying, stealing, cheating heel than he was the ultimate tough guy. The combination of Scott and Kevin together was comfortable for Scott because of his role as a heel, while Kevin had to be that big, autonomous bad ass. It was good chemistry, but visually they were also able to balance off each other without taking anything away from each other because their styles were so unique and there was great harmony when they were together.”
>>
https://youtu.be/9MLFrz1A9rw

He clearly fucked up yet still exudes more charisma than just about anyone on the roster today
>>
>>2984153
It is weird how Hall was "the little guy" of the original nWo but he was six and a half feet tall - not a "little guy" at all. Jesus, the nWo was originally all big guys with larger-than-life personalities. No wonder they got over.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.