[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMEEEESSSS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: dimes.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
dimes.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
>>
>>2983038
Put the title on him and let him run through the entire locker room
>>
>>2983057
Seriously, he is one of the few things WWE has done right in the last 15 years.
>>
Can't even comprehend that this guy wssnt pushed from the very beginning. Remember what he used to be lmfao
>>
>>2983057
So bury the roster and bring in a whole new one?
>>
>>2983157
'Cause he wasn't as good as he was now.
>>
File: lel.jpg (9KB, 82x200px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
9KB, 82x200px
>Braun stops feuding with BBD
>Instantly loses all the heat he has
>>
>>2983170
You can run through the roster without burying everyone.

Just don't make them squash matches
>>
The best reality I would be Braun winning the belt and destroying the locker room only to drop the match at elimination chamber after being one of the first 2 guys and surviving to the end. Then his monster ass can have a big monster attraction fight at mania. Big bucks
>>
>>2983170
>smarks think a single loss to a main eventer is being buried
This word has literally lost all meaning
>>
File: 1471550933276.gif (459KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1471550933276.gif
459KB, 250x188px
>>2983195
this desu
>>
So why does he dislike Roman again? It's a ridiculously forced plot that's only getting over because he's getting wins over Roman. He also shit in the ring and looks like an actual oversized baby. Basically, >>2983195
>>
File: IMG_2318.png (158KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2318.png
158KB, 500x282px
>>2983205
So, Roman Reigns?
>>
>>2983283
The reason they started feuding is because there was a 6-man tag once, JeriKO and Strowman vs. Rollins, Roman and Sami Zayn.

At the end of the match, Strowman was dragging off Sami Zayn, presumably with malicious intent, and Roman speared Strowman to stop him from carrying Sami off. The next week, Strowman attacked Roman during a tag match. Then at the Royal Rumble, Strowman interfered, costing Roman the match and the next night when Strowman got a match for the Universal Title, Reigns interfered in that.

Basically, Roman speared Strowman once and they've just been one-upping each other constantly for eight months since then.
>>
>>2983157
Honestly it was probably good to put him with the Wyatts while he found his feet and could improve while not being the centre of attention.
>>
>>2983474
Plus, it opens the door to a Wyatt/Strowman feud eventually, which, I dunno about you guys but I think that'd be cool.
>>
>>2983467
eh okay thats fine
>>
>>2983283

They are the 2 biggest dogs in the yard, its a fight for dominance and won't end till one is put to heel.
>>
he's one of my favorites right now. but why did he stop doing the reverse chokeslam?
>>
>>2983505
'Cause he was gonna fuckin' kill someone.
>>
>>2983283
>why does he dislike Roman again?
Because Roman tried to murder him?
>>
>>2983532
That was after they'd already been fighting for half a year.
>>
>>2983283
>>2983038
>>2983057
Who will/could feud with him next?

Joe?
Wyatt?
Seth?
>>
>>2983532
>HURR ROMAN IS THE REAL BAD GUY HERE

after suffering months of a big indestructible monster trying to beat the fuck out of me, i would probably try to kill him too. it's fucking justified.
>>
It's funny how /asp complains about Vince being a mark for big guys and here you are fawning over a guy because he's big.
>>
>>2983467
You're so full of shit. You know damn well it's because Roman supports Hilary and flooding the border with forced diversity and Braun is against that and will do whatever it takes to stop that from happening. WE THE PEOPLE
>>
File: 1454704632169.jpg (26KB, 483x363px) Image search: [Google]
1454704632169.jpg
26KB, 483x363px
>>2983716
>You're so full of shit. You know damn well it's because Roman supports Hilary and flooding the border with forced diversity and Braun is against that and will do whatever it takes to stop that from happening. WE THE PEOPLE

based braun
>>
>>2983290
Yes, but actually over with the audience.
>>
>>2983038
DRAAAAAAAAAAAW sounds better than DIIIIIIIIIMES
>>
Guarantee people start turning on him soon. He's a one trick pony. Credit to WWE, they've booked him really well and managed to hide his weaknesses, but it's only a matter of time before he gets exposed.
>>
>>2983649
Maybe it's because he's the first MUH MASTODON to actually turn out half decent since prime Kane?
>>
>>2983481
Strowman is too strong for Bray now, unless he has to deal with Harper and Rowan too
>>
>>2983839
>this will be the end of the braun campaign
t. increasingly nervous man
>>
>>2983858
This.

He's a really charismatic, likeable guy. Short sighted loser internet dweebs want to align him with the Luke Harpers and Albert, but he's -literally- five hundred times better than those faggots
>>
File: 1501173389761.gif (1005KB, 351x263px) Image search: [Google]
1501173389761.gif
1005KB, 351x263px
>>2983481
No more Bray. Seriously, everything Wyatt does is boring as shit. Pleaaase don't ruin Braun for me, for the love of gawd.
>>
>>2983283
>>2983467
There was also that time that Roman and Goldberg double speared him in the build-up to the Royal Rumble, so that may have also had a role in Braun's disdain for Roman.
>>
>>2983631
This. Braun screwed Roman out of a title match and repeatedly tried to kill or cripple him. Ultimately, the 'attempted homicide' was Roman wanting to get revenge, (with a bit of self-justification by saying that someone had to deal with Braun, since Kurt and Foley were too incapable of controlling him and Brock not being around.)

Though I wonder. Hypothetically speaking, would Roman have still tried to kill to Braun if he (Roman) had won the ambulance match? I mean, take into consideration what those two have done to each other. Maybe Roman was fed up with Braun's shit and would have done it regardless of if he won or lost, just to end it once and for all.
>>
>>2983481
Feuding with Bray is the kiss of death. That loser is beneath Braun
>>
>>2983858
His mic work is laughable cringe and even if you get him a manager he just looks goofy when you look at his face and he tried to look like a monster. It's mostly because of the eyes.
>>
>>2984081
and the babyface
>>
>>2984101
his beard covers it but his puppy eyes are still visible
>>
>>2984066
>Though I wonder. Hypothetically speaking, would Roman have still tried to kill to Braun if he (Roman) had won the ambulance match?
Nope.

If he'd won, he'd have smugly gone "THIS IS MY YARD NOW". The finish of the match and the story told is clear: Roman lost himself the match by running into the ambulance, he was angry about his loss and he attacked Strowman afterwards.

All justification aside, that's what makes what Roman did an asshole move. Because he did it because he was pissed off that he lost.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.