[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you keep watching WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: 1472858484007.jpg (40KB, 484x341px) Image search: [Google]
1472858484007.jpg
40KB, 484x341px
Why do you keep watching WWE?
>>
They still have good stuff sometimes it's just buried under 90% crap. For example Gable and Rusev was a fun match a week ago and this Monday Cesaro and Ambrose was good too. Takeovers are great every time.
>>
I wanna see Cien Almas beat Gargano clean as a whistle at NXT Brooklyn

I also want to see Mella cash in at Summerslam

If I get both these things I'll unsubscribe happily if not I'll continue hatewatching until I get my way
>>
>>2982571
It's the only thing good on Monday nights until Monday Night Football. Go Cowboys!
>>
>>2982582
This. I wonder how bad the ratings will be in a few months?
>>
File: Tranquilo.png (170KB, 289x265px) Image search: [Google]
Tranquilo.png
170KB, 289x265px
>>2982580
EL
>>
File: nippon master race.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nippon master race.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>2982571
I watch their old stuff for nostalgia.
I don't bother with their current shit spray of a product.
I like NJPW better.
Stay butthurt e-drones.
>>
>>2982571
I don't
>>
>>2982571
I don't really. I just read the results. I only have the network for NXT
>>
>>2982571
It's quality entertainment and it's free
>>
>>2982571

why do you care?

WWE universe living in ya head rent free
>>
If summerslam isn't amazing I'm going to cancel my subscription.
>>
File: 1502287807889.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502287807889.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2982621
>I only have the network for NXT
>>
File: tranquilo.jpg (74KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
tranquilo.jpg
74KB, 840x473px
>>2982590
>>
>>2982638
Seething
>>
File: manlet.webm (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.webm
2MB, 500x281px
>>2982571
barely even do these days, I just watch the GayCops highlights on youtube and quickly read through recaps. Also been catching up with outlaw shows and the G1.
>>
>>2982571
Because for every 10 parts that are shit, there's 1 that's great, and it's the only form of wrestling I like (American style matches and more focus on the drama/production/performance aspect). Also the business has always had peaks and valleys. I could stop watching but I could've done that plenty of times over the past 10 years and would have missed plenty of great stuff

>Undertaker WM matches
>Lesnar's return
>The Shield
>Punk vs. Cena at MitB
>Lil Jimmy
>Goldberg
>JeriKO
>the unexpected amazing match that happens several times a year

For as predictable WWE is it's still unpredictable at times
>>
>>2982681
This. I stopped following wrestling completely for 5 years and missed the entirety of The Shield, Undertaker's streak ending, Punk's rise to the main event and Daniel Bryan's rise too. I won't make that mistake again. Even if I don't watch I'm still going to keep up to date
>>
wrestling is all i have
>>
>>2982655
c r i n g e
>>
>>2982659
oh man if you gif that portion where the big man looks at the camera you can meme outrageously hard with that
>>
>>2982571
I stopped watching RAM this week. Too fed up with wasting my time. I've been bored for months and just don't care anymore. SD is still chill and I liked this weeks show. Once they fuck up the rosters though I'm sure it will all be NJPW from then on.
>>
>>2982582
But Monday Night Football is terrible. It's like watching Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose. Two garbage teams playing for nothing and playing like crap. Unless you're a degenerate gambler there is no reason to watch. There is only like 2 competitive,exciting football games a week and they are never on Monday or Thursday.
>>
>>2982640
Will based Tranquilo man make it?
>>
File: DECAVzvUQAAZ5FP.jpg (155KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DECAVzvUQAAZ5FP.jpg
155KB, 1200x675px
>>2982764
all signs point to yes
>>
File: keith_lee.webm (218KB, 366x394px) Image search: [Google]
keith_lee.webm
218KB, 366x394px
>>2982726
>>
NXT.
>>
>>2982621
>I only have the network for NXT
The weekly show is completely unwatchable.
>>
I watch the main event of PPV's and that is it. They are literally holding my attention by a single thread.
>>
File: wwe cena lose weight.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wwe cena lose weight.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>2982571
I love /asp/ and i like to change my universe in wwe games according to what happens in the show.
>>
So I have more things to talk about with my co worker friends. In fact they talked me into going to an nxt show this Friday and I don't even watch it.
>>
>>2982571
I don't. I just come here to shitpost.
>>
>>2982571
it's the best goddamn professional wrestling show since I've been alive, and I'll keep watching it until I die.
>>
Stopped watching a couple years ago once it was clear Brian Danielson was going to retire for good.

I heard Samoa Joe came in but I just can't bother enough to care.

NJPW I'm sure is good as always but I don't ever miss it too much
>>
>>2982571
I remember when Raw went to three hours I told people I'd never sit through an entire episode of Raw again. With the exception of two after-Mania Raws, I never did end up watching an entire episode of Raw.

It's been well over a year and a half since I even turned the channel to USA on a Monday night. At this point I can barely get through the vignettes they upload to their youtube channel. They're cringeworthy.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.