[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt Unpopular Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: ifuejbetyw.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
ifuejbetyw.gif
2MB, 500x279px
Charlotte is a better athlete, and wrestler in the ring or on the mic than Roman Reigns.
>>
>loves charlotte
>reddit spacing

go back cuck
>>
>>2981806
You have to go back
>>
>>2981806
>a better athlete
Yeah, she can do flips I guess
>a better wrestler
Absolutely not
>better on the mic
Both are shit because of the script, and Roman has been more silent lately
>>
>>2981840
>Roman has been more silent lately
Because he's shit on the mic, you can have the best writers in Hollywood write his promos and he would still be shit
>>
>>2981816
Tellyawhatmanthemdangolreddittorscomeherenotknowintogottdanglurkmoarmankeepspacinallovertheplacemanjustwannatellemdangol "gb2 Reddit," man.
>>
>>2981840
But her flips look bad.
Athleticism isn't just flips. Does Rusev have a moonsault in his moveset? He doesn't. Would you say Charlotte was 1/10th the athlete he was? You'd be retarded to.
>>
>>2981928
What makes Rusev a good athlete? The only """"sport"""" he ever competed in was rowing. Shit comparison.
>>
>>2981806
She is significantly better on the mic.

athlete? yeah more coordinated, probably stronger in proportion to average.

wrestler?
maybe, wouldn't know as Charlotte hardly wrestles against people at the same level of reigns opponents.

>unpopular opinion
Zayn is probably the only face in WWE with a little organic heat.

WWE fucked up dean, seth, reigns, balors main event pushes.
one a main event push is fucked up once, the person is basically fucked forever.
>>
I'm not sure on that one. Charlotte is definitely more ambitious and flashy but Reigns is more consistent.
>>
>>2981806
No
No
Yes
>>
File: 1494352228765.jpg (106KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1494352228765.jpg
106KB, 750x748px
>>2981806
Bayley is legitimately very talented and one of the smartest performers on the roster. Every title match as NXT women's champion was different than the previous one. She always changed things up with her offence and told a different story every time.
>>
>>2981996
Now this is a truly unpopular opinion
>>
>>2981996
I'm pretty sure this post was meant for the Bizzaro World /asp/ thread.
>>
Ambrose is great. Nakamura is great. Reigns is alright and I wouldn't mind Lesnar keeping the title to then lose to him at Mania.
>>
>>2982003

He actually isn't wrong. In the ring she is pretty good most of the time.
>>
>>2981806
I've been saying this for a while, I'd go so far as to say Charlotte is better than about 3/4 of the main male roster. I'm not even being ironic. Watch her work with a somewhat-equal opponent (Sasha Banks). A couple obvious botches here and there aside (she's a girl and she's still green so I give her a pass) she put on some remarkable matches.

She also has all of the intangibles that most of the men totally lack. She is always performing when she's in the ring. Even when she's not executing a move, she's doing something that makes you want to watch. She's hamming it up, she's acting cocky, she's loudly trash talking, she's emoting with her face. And simple moves she executes with passion. A simple big boot isn't just a big boot - watch how she dishes it out, she puts oomph into it, she moves her entire body, she grunts, then she stomps her foot down and does a little twist and flips her hair. Same with her chops. She moves like a gymnast; almost every movement is graceful and is like art.

She's also the best seller of submission moves BY FAR. Okay so maybe she "recovered" a little too quickly after the fact, but when she's in a hold she actually sells it like a submission move should be sold - like she's in extreme, excruciating pain and could tap out at any second.

She may not be a technical master but when it comes to actually performing in the ring - what American wrestling has been and should be all about - she is legitimately and unironically better than the vast majority of the guys.
>>
>>2981996
I agree. Bayley does really well at everything besides talking and clearly has a good wrestling mind. If she could only fix those WOAT mic skills she'd be a great all around talent
>>
>>2981806

In an absolute sense, she is certainly not a better athlete than Roman. She might be more athletic than the average woman by a greater magnitude than Roman is more athletic than the average man, however.

She's arguably just barely a better wrestler. She's about the only person in the history of this shitshow company to get BETTER after leaving NXT.

Literally everyone in the company, including Chinglish the NXT Champion, is a better promo than Roman Reigns
>>
>>2981806
CM Phil is one of the best talents of the last 15 years
>>
>>2982013
yeah but you have to factor in how they'll be received whether or not you like them.

Ambrose nor Reigns can ever be beloved top faces -due to how they've been booked

>>2982060
Punk was heavily carried by his promo skills, he was never much of an athlete, and never really was the smoothest in the world.. never really was the best in ring performer on earth.
>>
>>2982093
He had plenty of great matches despite his sloppiness because of his top tier ring psychology
>>
>>2981806
Summer Rae is the sexiest woman on the WWE payroll
>>
>>2981870
>Hollywood writers
being this young he doesn't know of the time wrestling didn't have writers and wrestlers had to come up with promos on their own promos
>thinks Hollywood writers write good wrestling promos
nobody wrote Hogan, Savage, FLair, Dusty, Ventura, Piper, etc, promos
>>
I think Jinder is absolutely boring as hell and a charisma vacuum
>>
>>2982104
no doubt.
he was great.
just wouldn't quite call him the best at any particular point.
>>
cuckman phil was god tier pre-wwmeme
>>
>>2982122
i don't think even most of /asp/ genuinely believes otherwise. don't fall for the memes
>>
>>2982122
>>2982160
Couldn't disagree more.
He's been genuinely interesting and exciting, he gets major heat, and hes getting better and better.
Some of his intensity looks last night were actually legit.
Sing brothers have been funny as hell.

do not forget - HE IS IN A MAJOR ANGLE WITH ORTON.
Orton has made every single title angle he ahs been in, in the last 10 years, sharply drop in charisma and interest
>>
Undertaker was taller than a lot of other wrestlers and it's just what I think but his style wasn't just about tallness over opponents it was about being deadman inc.
>>
>>2982114
I'm just saying blaming the script is irrelevant because no matter how great or bad the script is Roman will find a way to make it cringe and shitty.

And Roman isn't smart enough to come up with his own promos, he's a guy that fell into wrestling, he never grew up in it or had a passion for it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.