[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smarks on Strowman vs. Reigns/Undertaker 1 year ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: just.jpg (247KB, 739x1401px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
247KB, 739x1401px
JUST
>>
>rent free

>Yelissa
>1degenerate
>>
Smarks only cheer Strowman to be contrarians against Roman

Funny how that works

Strowman owes whatever shred of popularity he has to Roman, the guy made him look like a million bucks
>>
Smarks were fucking clueless as usual, what a surprise.
>>
>Sneaking Yelissa in there.

You motherfucker.
>>
>>2980860
Explains why Strowman got cheered during this year's Andre

>made him look like a million bucks

Weakling Roman makes anybody who can actually lift look like $1mil
>>
>>2980886
As the OP, i have to say Roman and Strowman are both the best of this generation and will carry the company. They have chemistry thus had the feud fo the year and macthes of the year. Both alphas who are believable. They are throwbacks to when pro wrestling was a mans man industry and not an showbiz industry. They could beat you and me up unlike Balor or Zayn. Recognise.
>>
>>2980853
Facebook is literally the worst place for wrestling discussion. Worse than this place somehow.
>>
>>2980914
Zayn and Balor could beat you up with no trouble, believe me.
>>
>>2980919
Actually it's from WrestlingInc
>>
>>2980853
weeb indie smarks are clueless
remember when these faggots chnated for Balor on post WM raw when Brock was in ring? Vince has finally stopped catering to these losers to a degree and going back to what draws money.
>>
>>2980853
>then they turn down Owens vs Taker??
>BLOWENS VS TAKER
HAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
*breathes*
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA
>Strowman vs Lesnar is probably a "dream match" for Vince because he's stuck in 1990
>unironically using the current year BS in 2015+2
Wow who would enjoy a match between an unstoppable monster and a beast
Braun vs Bork is an actual dream match unlike Cena vs Naka
>baka, Braun is a fat guy
kek
>Just because he's colossal doesn't mean he cold be a major WWE. Why don't you push guys like Styles, KO, Ziggler, Cesaro, Harper, Kidd, Cody instead?
Based Big draws KO, AJ, Cesaro
>>
Strowman has always been fine but I feel like one of the main reasons he got over was because of him shitting on Reigns all the time and the smark fans eating it up.
>>
>>2980914
Reigns can't even carry his daughter

>Reigns is a believable alpha shooter
>Reigns isn't a showbiz fugasi

Balor would kick your ass
>>
>>2980886
>Explains why Strowman got cheered during this year's Andre

This was in the little lapse of his Roman feud. That's what got him over, lmao

>>2980923
>>2981037
lads lets not pretend finn is even remotely good. He's edrone-tier
>>
>>2981056
Strowman was getting over during the summer of 2016
>>
>>2981037
>Balor kick my ass
beleive me he wouldn't, i'd kill him
>>
>>2981068
And the Roman feud is what put him REALLY over.
The Roman feud occurred both prior to and post-Mania. Therefore he was beneficiary of it during Mania.
Not sure of the confusion here desu.
>>
>>2981037
Reigns does actually carry himself decently. His mannerisms came along late-2016 (I presume they've continued improving but I can't watch raw anymore so who knows).
I can't really say the same of Finn. He's an absolute blank canvas jabroni. Glad he fucked off out of Chad Japan just before it started picking up again.
>>
>>2980853
>Wrestling inc

yeah i left that place the moment they announced taker reigns
>>
>>2981056
Ah, but you said Strowman is over solely because le contrarianism anti-Roman meme when that's clearly not the case.

>pretending Finn is even remotely good

When replying to a post, if helps if you know their context

>>2981070
Maybe if you sat on him
>>
>>2981103
>Ah, but you said Strowman is over solely because le contrarianism anti-Roman meme when that's clearly not the case.

No I didn't, that was someone else.
Not solely, just mostly over because of anti-Roman sentiments. And the reactions he received during Mania don't counter that, as he was riding the momentum drawn during his Roman feud.
>>
>>2981112
By this logic Austin was "mostly" over because of anti-Bret contrarianism
>>
>>2981134
Lad I hope you're really disappointed in yourself you made that parallel.
>>
>>2981174
I'd be more disappointed if I were (You) and without any rebuttal desu
>>
Tbf, braun really hadn't had a chance to prove himself until his program with Roman.

They just have so much chemistry.
>>
>>2981197
>needing a rebuttal for comparing Austin/Bret to Roman/Strowman

Au contraire, edrone
>>
>>2981206
But most smarks shit on Barun and wrote him off. Meltzer disciples think guys like Ambrose, Gable, Zayn, should be on top and not guys like Braun. IWC is terrible as spotting future stars who can become big draws.
>>
Straun got over by fucking up Roman who the fans hate just like Brock who was hated by fans for breaking the streak turned face by squashing super cena

Literally anyone else could be in strowman's spot and be just as if not more popular
>>
>>2981134
bro what? what he said was perfectly fine, braun was fairly over, but standing opposite roman pushed him much further.
austin was mostly over in his own right and received a nudge from a genuine dastardly heel in a double-turn scenario to become white-hot.
that's a moronic comparison and even you don't believe it.
>>
>>2981207
>triggered by analogies
>>
Roman is a star maker.

Anyboy who didn't see money written all over Strowman from day one.....thier opinions on who should and shouldn't be pushed should be taken with grain of salt. These folks are generally the indie, NJPW, Meltzer type fans.
>>
>>2981218
He was a dud up to that point. He had his really bad role in the wyatt family, his squashcapades, his small feud with zayn(which was more about zayn than braun) and then his matches with roman. No one expected him to be good. All we saw was a big guy being pushed hard that hadn't proved anything(ryback).

And he still might not be great. Its all how hes booked...
>>
>>2981242
>triggered

au contraire, edrone
>>
>>2981245
Strowman is a freak. Dud my ass. He was money from day one. Only dumb smarks who value workrate over look and believeability think otherwise.
>>
>>2981249
Post it again. Maybe it'll make (You) feel better this time.
>>
>>2981267
>post it again

edrone, au contraire
>>
>>2981255
Yes, but it depends on how he's booked. He can't sell for EVERY wrestler.

You cant have the same match on monday if it were styles vs braun. Styles gets beat when braun is done. Roman has been booked in a way we believe roman COULD beat braun. No one else is in his level, except brock.
>>
>>2981269
L
>>
>>2981283
glad you're holding onto it nice and tight :^)
>>
>>2980853
And this is why they dont listen to those types of fans
>>
In August, Strowman was absolutely nothing special. This was before he had his feud with Zayn and fought Zayn a bunch on the house shows and got WAY BETTER as a result.

Give Strowman credit, I think he improved far beyond what anybody anticipated.
>>
File: 1499673087836.jpg (59KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1499673087836.jpg
59KB, 800x533px
feud of the tear bar none
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.