[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CM Punk to return to ROH in Chicago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 22

File: It's all coming together.png (1002KB, 1561x1094px) Image search: [Google]
It's all coming together.png
1002KB, 1561x1094px
IT'S HAPPENING.

It's all starting to make sense now, isn't it? He's gone dark on Twitter since the end of May. The event taking place in Chicago, Illinois, in the biggest crowd and quickest sellout in ROH history. The company he started with, the company he helped build, he has come back to boost it to newfound heights alongside Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks. This is what a HOT product looks like, E-drones. This is what a product ON FIRE looks like, E-drones. Take a good, long look. You scared yet?
>>
>Y-y-you scared right E-drones. Please give me a (you) and reply to my console w-war thread
>>
>>2980639
would mark
>>
File: HOLY FUCKING BASED.png (45KB, 638x418px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY FUCKING BASED.png
45KB, 638x418px
>>2980647

Thanks for the bump, E-drone!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDyUOzNqZ5Q&t=476
Pro Wrestling is relevant again!
>>
File: IMG_2391.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2391.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Kek, post yfw its just Cody being announced as his opponent
>>
File: 3vtfRtK.jpg (36KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
3vtfRtK.jpg
36KB, 480x343px
>>2980639
>capacity of 5,500
>largest event in company history
>>
>>2980668

Trust smarks to, yet again, parrot shit like sheep they've once seen King Weeb say.
>>
File: cat absolutely disgusted.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
cat absolutely disgusted.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>>2980684
Cody works me into a shoot. Can't stand that cunt.
>>
>>2980647
>console w-war
this is a new one, despite being all for "BTFO" weebs a few months ago, WWMeme retards are now saying it's shitposting?

Proof if needed about the turning of the tide
>>
>>2980639
Would be absolutely based as fuck but I'm not getting my hopes up so I don't get disappointed. Gonna be a good show regardless.
>>
>>2980639
>You scared yet?
No, brand loyalty is stupid, I'll take compelling entertainment where I can get it. It just happens they nowhere offers this at the moment, so I watch WWE due to its familiarity, size and star power. I'll be sure to tune into this though.

But that's secondary to you being a fucking faggot who writes like one too
>>
File: based KA.gif (2MB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
based KA.gif
2MB, 475x267px
>>2980696

Right? Just a few weeks ago, they were on the offense. Now they're retreating, they're on the defensive and they're scurrying away behind terms like "Console wars", "Neck yourself", "cringe ding-dong diddly seething outlaws gooks bingo halls never be relevant back to the big leagues" in place of an actual discussion because they KNOW they'll get that ass whipped every day of the week and TWICE on Sundays.
>>
File: IMG_1320.jpg (59KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1320.jpg
59KB, 600x803px
Punk hasn't tweeted/retweeted anything since May, so maybe he's training for ROH instead of half-assing training for MMA.
>>
>>2980668
>E-drone
How do you know he has any allegiance? Not everybody gives a fuck about your stupid divisive shit, except try hard smark sheep like you and the WWE trolls who probably don't really care but get a kick out of riling you up and exposing your autism.
>>
File: kenny.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kenny.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>2980706

He's going dark on Twitter. Whenever he does that, he's working on something. This could literally be it. Obviously, ROH reached out to Punk himself and told him the door was absolutely open for him to return. And it's not about the money to him, he's a stubborn son of a bitch but both he and Kenny share the same philosophies about wanting to make professional wrestling fun and entertaining again so there's a great chance he's been fielding offers from ROH and NJPW as the Young Bucks love him and he's great friends with Kenny.
>>
Why can't you just enjoy wrestling? This is exciting news if true but why does your excitement manifest as anti-mainstream angst like a bunch of edgy teenagers?
>>
>>2980711
>And it's not about the money to him
No arguments there
>he's a stubborn son of a bitch but both he and Kenny share the same philosophies about wanting to make professional wrestling fun and entertaining again
Punk's only philosophy is narcissism and this is a chance for him to feel like he's important.
>>
>>2980696
>>2980704
We don't want you because you're from reddit, you weeb shit, go back to your fucking shithole. Mods need to clean this board, ffs
>>
>>2980720

Did you not hear Punk's podcast shoot? This company deserves EXACTLY what it's plagued by, record low ratings, laughably sad profits, empty arenas, dying merchandise sales and "genuinely disappointing" subscriber numbers. For the way they treated Omega (Released), the Young Bucks (Jobbed out) and CM Punk (self-explanatory), they deserve all the negativity in the world. You idiot, they're trying to SAVE this dying industry, they're trying to make things fun again while WWE is trying to monopolize and publicize it. They deserve to crash and burn and right now, they're at a weak point, it's about time a strong competitor stepped up and finally slayed the beast.
>>
>being so happy having an used shit who got abused in WWE, raped in UFC and humiliated on a show on MTV by a guy called Bananas
Oh, did I mention Phil is extreme left?
>>
File: crying.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>2980726

>We don't want you be-because you-you're from w-w-weddit and I do-don't wike w-weddit

>m-my sa-safe space whaaaaa MODS they're say-saying mean thwings ab-about me

Shut up, quit your crying. This is a public imageboard, not a SUPER SECRET CLUB.
>>
ROH fucking sucks and is full of American/Canadian shitters.
>>
>>2980732
Fucking cringe
>>2980734
>>
File: e-drones.jpg (180KB, 629x348px) Image search: [Google]
e-drones.jpg
180KB, 629x348px
>>2980734

"ok nigger faggot"

I can't stop laughing, holy shit. E-Drones SEETHING.
>>
Would mark out for CM Phil
>>
>>2980732
>admitting you're from reddit
Yep, this board dead
>>
File: based gedo.gif (3MB, 305x170px) Image search: [Google]
based gedo.gif
3MB, 305x170px
>>2980741
>>2980732

When did I admit that I was from Reddit, though? I think you're seeing things, buddy. Damn, do we add dyslexia, schizophrenia and delusion to the list of the average E-drone's mental deformities? Jesus Christ, you're a real piece of work.
>>
>>2980749
You literally defended reddit
Lucky you this board is pretty much dead and has no mods to clean it of parasites like you
>>
>>2980720
Memes aside, people want to see WWE given some competition. At this point, Omega and the Young Bucks have the best opportunity to grow ROH/NJPW in America. If they can do that, and make WWE notice, then maybe WWE will finally pull its head out of its own ass and start to try again. That's all anyone really wants, in the end.
>>
>>2980732
You only said mean things about "E drones" which relies on your assumption that everybody who thinks you're annoying is one. What about non wrestling fans i.e. ordinary people, would they be e drones too if they thought you were a sad sack of shit for getting so angsty and worked up about something so trivial?
>>
File: e-drone.jpg (126KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
e-drone.jpg
126KB, 900x675px
>>2980756

"You literally defended reddit
Lucky you this board is pretty much dead and has no mods to clean it of parasites like you"
>>
>>2980639
So he is not returning on a TOP promotion.

makes sense.
>>
>>2980760
>That's all anyone really wants, in the end.
I want that too because I know WWE will get better , but the fucking redditors ruined this board. You can see the way they're talking that they're from that shithole
It's basically the mini version of /pol/ and T_d
>>
I would kind of hope CM Punk would come back for "the final run".
I'd hate for a wrestler to just retire because the entire business just soured him that much, hearing that shit always sucks.
>>
File: Torontoooooo..jpg (475KB, 807x1211px) Image search: [Google]
Torontoooooo..jpg
475KB, 807x1211px
>>2980772

I wasn't aware "TOP" promotions struggled to sell half of the seats in the buildings they rent.
>>
>>2980760

I mean it's not like you're wrong, but NJPW and ROH are so drastically behind the WWE that I just don't see anyway without literally tons of good things happening for them and bad things happening for the fed that their coffers will be hurt to the point of remodeling how they present the product.
>>
>>2980760
Yeah I completely get that. You being sensible doesn't excuse OP being a complete fucking virgin though. I hope I don't cringe myself awake later when I recall the level of autism displayed ITT
>>
>You scared yet?
lol dude
>>
File: 1500987594526.png (566KB, 439x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1500987594526.png
566KB, 439x1063px
IT'S HAPPENING.

It's all starting to make sense now, isn't it? He's gone dark on Twitter since the end of May. The event taking place in Chicago, Illinois, in the biggest crowd and quickest sellout in ROH history. The company he started with, the company he helped build, he has come back to boost it to newfound heights alongside Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks. This is what a HOT product looks like, E-drones. This is what a product ON FIRE looks like, E-drones. Take a good, long look. You scared yet?
>>
>>2980760
I have no problems with that sentiment, I have every problem with redditors filling this board with their cringeworthy faggot talk
>>
>>2980768
Nice picture of you and nice fedora you have there
I guess you named the file name e drone because you ready to fight one as you show in your picture
>Using " instead of >
BUT IM TOTALY NOT FROM TURDDIT GUISE TOTALY XD
>>
>>2980792
Nice fresh pasta, completely interchangeable with NEVER IN MY LIFE
>>
File: e-drone extinction.png (66KB, 718x486px) Image search: [Google]
e-drone extinction.png
66KB, 718x486px
>>2980789
>>2980792
>>2980784

>E-DRONES SEETHING BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL GOING EXTINCT.
>R-R-REDDIT BOOGEYMAN

I sympathize with you old farts, I really do. I too, would be incredibly defensive if my fellow E-drones were dropping like flies, when the average age of people who view your product are 54 years old, I'd also feel the heat if a better, fresher, younger, edgier, more in-touch product arrived on the scene. I get it, you're all threatened and angry but this is our yard now, E-drones. Just take the L and walk away from the screen, just try not to break your hip doing so.
>>
>>2980696
Redddit weebs in tatters
>>
>>2980775
>>2980784
>>2980794
This board has always been shit bros. It used to be filled with based big dog working the smarks posts, but now you don't see them anymore right? The console-war autism will subside eventually, it's just the flavor of the month shitpost.
>>
Phil's image is destroyed, there's no coming back
He's an absolute failure
>>
>weebs start a thread to mock WWE

>ends with weebs being outed as a reddit invasion

now if the mods can start banning them then /asp can be great again
>>
>e-drone
>e-drone
>e-drone
>e-drone
>e-drone
Get that cock out of your mouth sometimes dude
>>
File: smile.gif (1015KB, 266x261px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
1015KB, 266x261px
>>2980820

OP here, KEK. I never ONCE admitted I was from Reddit, boy, you E-drones really ARE delusional. Then again, Alzheimers and delusion ARE the symptoms of older folks. I'm an oldfag, I was an E-Drone just like all of you, I was here when we were ousted from /sp/, I was here for the /wwe/ generals. I was here when every thread here was an ironic picture of Roman Reigns, I was here for all the divas armpits and fart generals. I simply have seen the light, I no longer watch WWE, I exclusively watch NJPW. And all I'm trying to do is build interest in competition and brand loyalty, if you faggots weren't fucking retarded, you'd realize that competition was kind of the reason behind pro wrestling's popularity? I dislike seeing other products being discouraged simply because E-drones have been confined and trained to stand up for WWE and drank the Mcmahon Semen-laced Kool-Aid. I want wrestling to be fun again and ultimately, I want the WWE to not fucking SUCK again.

>>2980830

I love how you faggots accuse me of being from Reddit when this LITERAL fucking E-drone doesn't even know how to quote my posts. Maybe E-DRONES are actually the Redditors.
>>
>NO! you are the redditor you fucken edrone Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If you are not a redditor you'd realise I don't wanna give you (You)s anymore, but yeah dude I'm totally the redditor because I don't know how to click on your number post yet greentext and I'm an idiot edrone, right?
> I want wrestling to be fun again and ultimately, I want the WWE to not fucking SUCK again
You mean 99.9% in ring work only and 5 stars stupid meme created by an old stuttering fake news idiot?Yeah no thanks, that's not fun at all to watc, I'll rather have the shitty show that WWE is today with womyn's wrestling too
Good thing you posted an image of that dweeb and called people drones who watch WWE only or any other show other than NJPW, that sure showed us
>>
>>2980768
> speech marks instead of >
Who japanfags confirmed reddditors
>>
>>2980838
All praise KEK. We ARE indeed delusional. You've certainly ARE showing us we ARE oldlfags with Alzheimers. ARE we entertained yet? ARE we? We ARE watching WWE like cucks when when should be watching NJPW. That is why we ARE here shitposting and ARE not entertained by our demigod Kenny Alpha and Omega.
>>
>>2980838
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WRITE ALL THAT

I bet your parents are proud of you
>>
>tfw adults who were born Between 98-2000 entire view of pro wrestling was shaped by the WWE
>>
>>2980838
He's doing that because you don't deserve (You)s, autismo.
>>
hey my dear autists, what are the chances of this actually happening, I never saw cm punk while he was active so im kinda excited
>>
>>2981124
He's still under contract with UFC so not for awhile if at all. The Young Bucks and Kenny are just working the indies marks.
>>
>>2980684
if that happens, i hope they boo the fucking place down
and chant Stardust the entire time.
>>
>>2980639
CRINGE.
Smarks clamouring and marking out for a loser who embarrassed pro wrestling by getting his ass kicked by 170lb Micky Gall.

Meanwhile a guy like Bobby Lashley who beats up MMA guys who talk shit about wrestling doesn't get respect he deserves.
>>
>>2980772
ROH is the #1 wrestling promotion in the USA
>>
>>2980781
>but NJPW and ROH are so drastically behind the WWE

Sakura Genesis & Dominion had better attendance than some of this year's WWE PPVs
>>
>>2981180
You got worked
>>
>>2981226
>>
>>2980727
when were the young bucks released? I find it hilarious most of the teams on smackdown and dissolved
>>
>>2980898
>cowardposting

L

>You mean 99.9% in ring work only

t. has never once watched New Japan
>>
>>2981201
do the jap shows has 27 PPVs a year?
>>
>>2980668
What channel do i tune into to see him?
>>
>muh promos xDxD
>muh draws my dude !!!1
>muh atitood era LMAO

this is what e drones actually believe. In the best “””"wrestling””””” brand where you’re forced to watch 3 hours of shitty womens and manlets matches and have to pay 9.99 for their WrestleMania moments™ where a 60 yo man buries any possible new talent you can offer.

Wwe is a boring reality show with no real man and no good matches, they depend on old and destroyed 90s wrestlers coming back to survive. Not even the great talent that you STEAL from NJPW can save your dying company.

this is why e drones get so butthurt in all threads for “ MUH STORYLINES, MUH BASED SUPERSTAR, MUH DRAAWS" even though they don’t get a cent of what they make

wwe has never had a 5 stars match. FACT
wwe wrestlers are not even wrestlers, they even call themselves “”superstars””. FACT
any actual good talent that you create is immediately buried to put over guys like Cena or Reigns. FACT

>inb4 some autismo posting pictures of “”” muh draws “””” , “”” muh profit “”””, (that is declining each year)
>inb4 some buttblasted e drone ranting about “le worked XD” “le seething”
>inb4 some total divas mark claiming that the attitude era was good

stay ding-dong diddly worked e-drones
>>
>>2981285
WWE doesn't either

And WWE doesn't run the same building[s] for all those PPVs
>>
>>2981285
no because theyre nip drones hahahahah!
>>
>>2981298
AXS
>>
>>2981285
>do the ... shows has

I can haz cheezburger?
>>
>>2981304
You mad cause your japan greats are all moving to WWE?
>>
>>2981341
Yeah we're real broken up you took Gallows off us.
>>
>>2981361
>Anderson&Gallows
>AJ Styles
>Nakamura
>Finn Balor

Am i forgetting any?
>>
Punk is coming back to wrestling next year, it's just a question of where.
NJPW needs the star power for their US expansion.
WWE needs him period.
>>
>>2981394
Styles & Nakamura are the only greats there
>>
am I an e drone?
>>
>>2981404
Dont act like you werent jerking your new japan dick to balor.
>>
>>2981396
Wwe doesnt need him any more. He'll need wwe if he wrestles for at least 2 more years. Bet.
>>
>>2981413
Don't need to act.
>>
And?

They make a small sliver of the money the fed does, with the fed having an astronomicaly higher production budget.

They are also a tiny worldwide compared to the fed.

Don't get me wrong I want to see the E pushed into a better product but realistically NJPW and ROH are a decade at least of continuous improvement for them and the E faltering before that happens.
>>
>>2981416
>WWE doesn't need him

The same company that hasn't sold out a show in months?
>>
>>2981421
New Japan makes approximately 25% of what the WWE does with far less revenue
>>
>>2981418
How many of WWEs top stars left just to go to njpw?
>>
>>2981452
Hogan.
>>
>>2981425
CM Punk alone wouldnt sell out arenas. And i like punk...
>>
>>2981436

Exactly, with almost a decade of growth for them and a decade of shit from the fed. They're a loooooong way off still.
>>
>>2981472
>decade of growth

Tanahashi spent most of the last decade getting New Japan out from the Inokism hole. New Japan has only been growing the last few years.
>>
>>2981458
He's a pretty big draw over there now?
>>
>>2981490
That's not what you originally asked.
>>
>>2981452
Brock Lesnar
>>
File: 1484989634489.jpg (171KB, 680x967px) Image search: [Google]
1484989634489.jpg
171KB, 680x967px
>HHH asks McGregor to come to Raw one time
>LMAO PATHETIC ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS COMPANY
>Young Cucks and Omega continually beg Punk to come out of retirement to wrestle in bingo halls with them
>S-so based, you scared yet E drones?
>>
>>2980639
i think Michelle mccool should come back and say that shes having the undertackers baby and then kofi gets mad because they used to date (not the undertaker lol!!!) and then a masked man trouble in paradises her belly and she has a miscarrige and everybody is like WHO DID IT???? after the funeral there all eating and michelle is like this is so good! and kofi says ya i cooked it and she says what is it and he says YOUR BABY and then the undertaker says OK NOW YOU WILL REST IN PEACE AT WM!!!! and then kofi beats him at wm! i think this would be good cuz it shows kofi is badass and hes the future of the company.
>>
>>2981361
>us
Nu-Japandroids everyone!
>>
>>2980838
wow
>>
BASED
>>
File: Benoit_Evil_Laugh.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Benoit_Evil_Laugh.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>2980684
Major eggage.
>>
>>2980682
lol kek what did jericho do to superfag billy graham?
>>
>>2980684
Fuck Cody.
>>
>>2981304
I agree with you, but you write like such a faggot.
FACT FACT! muh ding-dong..etc Fuck off.
>>
>>2980639
Do you realize that most people here you call "E-Drones" watch both WWE and New Japan right?
>>
>>2980639
Why are other New Japan fans so hostile? Why do the keep attacking WWE fans? Can they accept the fact that someone watches something different or that they watch both? Just enjoy the wrestling you watch and stop caring so much about others Jesus Christ.
>>
>>2980639
Shit, it's in Villa Park? That's like 30 minutes away, where do I get tickets?
>>
File: 1499571632214.jpg (128KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
1499571632214.jpg
128KB, 301x301px
>>2980639
>Besmirching my City's flag with this filth
FUCK THESE BULLET FAGS REEEEEEE
>>
>>2982421
They had altercation at either Eddie or Benoit's funerals according to meltz
>>
File: would you.png (321KB, 641x792px) Image search: [Google]
would you.png
321KB, 641x792px
Would you, /asp/?
>>
>>2980639
I doubt it, be cool though.
>>
>>2982515
Bullet Club has reached nWo 2000 WCW level of awful.
>>
>>2982515
>from Chicago
>hates bullets

pottery
>>
>>2982536
Cringe
>>
>>2982536
>woop woop man

no
>>
>>2982536
Ooooo...
>>
>>2982536
based.
>>
>>2982536
> Stars aren't in line
Someone fix this.
>>
>>2980696
This is shitposting though retard. You can discuss whatever promotion on this board (it says alternative sports and wrestling, not WWE) but cringy redditors have to turn it into console war threads for (You)s.
>>
>>2980838
Nice essay virgin, would it soothe your seethe if I told you I have given NJPW a try and didn't like it? And faggots like you certainly aren't making me want to give it another try.
>>
>>2981394
Gallows and BasedJ Styles weren't even there that long man, they're cool (AJ is great), but they're also Americans with children and it was a better move for them personally.

Nakamura is/was great but I feel like he may be legit hurting or is truly just half assing in WWE so eh

Balor I never really cared about

Based KA was the real heart of Biz Cliz, that I miss ;-;
>>
>>2980686
>The state of wrestling in America
>>
I wonder if they realize that this ebin troll is just setting up the fans to shit all over the event when Punk isn't there.
>>
Full on trolling. They know e drones would fall for this shit
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.