[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think TJ is happy in life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170809-175908_01.png (1MB, 1080x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170809-175908_01.png
1MB, 1080x1274px
Do you think TJ is happy in life?
>>
TJ fights off being parapalegic with every odd twist and bump against his spine, all while wishing he can still wrestle

You can catch him on twitter now easily since he doesnt' do much else than cashing nattie's checks and tending to the cats.
>>
probably not, but i imagine its tempered by knowing just how much worse it could be
>>
He was forced into early retirement, rarely sees his wife and has to live with knowing she's getting fucked on the road. He's probably miserable
>>
Tyson Kidd and Cesaro could have been something special.
>>
>>2980394
Who's fucking Nattie, if you had to guess?
>>
>>2980394
his own fault for marrying a chick in the business, he should know how it is
>>
>>2980404
Definitely Dolph. Natalya is his type.
>>
>>2980403
Yeah, those two guys in boring, heatless matches with no storyline could have been TV magic.
>>
>>2980404
me
>>
>>2980394
Titus Worldwide
>>
>>2980382
He is lucky to be alive. They said his injury has like a 5% survival rating. And like than 2% of not being paralyzed.
>>
T.Js life is better than 95% of the us. He has money, he still works for the company he loves. His wife makes money.

But, life is still relative and depression is a disease. Think Chester or Robin Williams.

So who knows.
>>
>>2980382
Not at all. he can't do what he grew up and only wanted to do in his life anymore because of some fake fat Samoan
>>
>>2980821
He can't do it anymore because of his fragile manlet body. No one else has ever been hurt by the musclebuster. Cuckson didn't have what it takes to make it
>>
>Gets to cuddle nattys tits all night
He is fine
>>
>>2980404

The Titus Brand
>>
>>2980390
TJ has been agenting for WWE the last few weeks

>>2980829
fuck off

>>2980411
>boring, heatless matches with no storyline

Sounds like WWE in general
>>
>>2981141
Fat smark crying over his vanilla midget darling
>>
>>2981141
>Sounds like WWE in general
That's what I mean. I really don't get why certain wrestlers are praised or people say "X vs X would be epic" when every show is sterile, dull dog shit no matter what the matches are. I almost wish I was dumb enough to still "get hype" for potential storylines or random NXT manlet jobbers' debuts on the main roster, but none of it ever amounts to anything.
>>
>>2981154
Back to your Cuckcord now
>>
>>2980403
Special, but nowhere near as successful or entertaining than sheamus/cesaro
>>
>>2981181
Kidd is better than Sheamus tho
>>
>get married to thiccfu like natalya but no feeling in dick because of injury so can't enjoy it

That's some monkey paw shit there
>>
>>2981194
No
>>
>>2981194
In the ring, as a technical wrestler, yeah. But thats it. Its a different dynamic of two teams.
>>
>>2981217
Let's not pretend Sheamus is an particularly good talker

>>2981212
Yes
>>
>>2981232
He's better than tj. Hes better than cesaro.
>>
>>2980382
As much shit as we give WWE they always take care of injured wrestlers. TJ will have a job for life as a Trainer/Agent because WWE feels bad about almost paralyzing him.
>>
>>2981262
>better than Kidd

t. didn't watch him in NXT
>>
>>2981289
On the mic bro. Quit twisting shit cause you have a hard on for droz 2.0
>>
>>2981305
I was talking about their mic skills you illiterate turd
>>
>>2981194
Nope he's a boring muh technical wrasslin midget. Hosses are always better
>>
>>2981322
t. never watched him
>>
>>2981339
Are you talking mic skills again?

>tj can talk in front of a crowd at full sail
>tj can't talk in front of a smackdown crowd

He cant talk. He's one dimensional. He can only technical wrestle.

If he was entertaining in any other way he'd have a tv role.
>>
>>2981373
>still not knowing the differences between NXT and the main roster
>thinking the company that has its top championship on Jinder Mahal is a meritocracy
>>
>>2981373

This

I don't know what he is doing now, but he could be a great trainer. As much as he loved wrestling he had to know that anything beyond midcard was out of question for him
>>
>>2981379
I know the difference bud.

He killed it on the mic in nxt, man...that guy is going places.

Jinder can suck an egg. The title on hin was ONLY for the Indian wwe shop that just opened. Its a marketing decision.
>>
>>2981409
You clearly don't know if you're using it as an argument.
>>
There's people in this thread who honestly believe Shasaro is more entertaining then the Brass Ring Club.

TJ has to have mixed feeling. He's alive, making good money, and he gets to have Natties thick ass ride him into nirvana. But... He doesn't get to do what he grew up loving anymore, Nattie was definitely getting road dick while he was injured, and he can't feel anything above his neck. Like how do you eat, blink, talk, I'm honestly curious how no feeling in the head works
>>
>>2981415
https://youtu.be/T6vWwAncj-Y

Best promo ever
>>
>>2981439
>years before Kidd found himself in mid-2014
>>
>>2981455
He had only been in WWE like 7-8 years at that point right?
>>
>>2981500
Mark Henry was in WWE for 15 years before he became great, what's your point?

>2012-2009
>7-8
>>
>>2980382
should of sued the WWE and partied up in Vegas with strippers and coke.
>>
>>2980404
The three inch destroyer
>>
>>2981379
>top championship
>on the b show
'no'
>>
>>2980724
He still can't feel his head, bro.
>>
>>2980382
Those shoes are a tragedy.
>>
>>2980788
I wouldn't wish Chester's life on my worst enemies. Having to make and listen to Linkin Park daily and then associate with people who actually think it's good.
>>
>>2980404
No one. There are a like a dozen better choices backstage unless there are paper bags present.
>>
>>2983115
No shit Linkin Park is one of the shittiest bands I've ever heard in my life
>>
>>2981058

>literally cant feel his face

Imagine the abstract kind of hell not being able to feel her tits or thighs smother you
>>
Tyson Kidd's life is suffering. It's almost a forgone conclusion that Nattie is getting reamed by anyone that has proper circulation. He can't stop it because all his bulls would have to do is blow on him and he'd crumple
>>
>>2980382
He is lucky to be alive.
>>
>>2980382
I thought they were on the outs/divorced, wasn't that the reason he was removed from Total Divas?
>>
>>2980382
it looks like he is going to judo throw her
>>
He's married to Nattie - I'd be more than happy in his position personally.
>>
He could slip on a puddle and die. Can you imagine if Joe had actually killed him?
>>
>>2981232
>an particularly good talker

Why don't you an hero?
>>
>>2980394
>rarely sees his wife

He's actually on the road with her. He's working as a road agent for Smackdown now.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.