[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: vinny.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vinny.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>not knowing Roman Reigns has been being groomed as a face that everyone hates to get Braun Strowman over as fuck as a heel that everyone loves who is actually an old school face and this wasn't Vince's plan all along once he saw the writing on the wall that people were going to keep booing Roman and it fucking worked perfectly (everyone agrees Braun's push and character development has been pretty much flawless)
Pathetic smarks WORKED AS FUCK by a 71 year old geezer who's still got it
>>
File: 1497332209066.jpg (7KB, 240x173px) Image search: [Google]
1497332209066.jpg
7KB, 240x173px
TRU
>>
>>2980090
You're giving Vince waaaaaaay too much credit man.
>>
>>2981664
Yeah because it's not like Vince literally started from nothing and is the reason pro wrestling exists today. And it's not like he's the chairman of the board of a multi-billion dollar company, and survived the steroid scandal and the Benoit issue and Billionaire Ted's attempt to put him out of business and everything else. It's not like he deserves more credit than anyone else; nope! Us smarks are super smart to the business and refuse to believe we got worked (again)!
>>
>>2981677
/thread
>>
File: 184.jpg (191KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
184.jpg
191KB, 1080x1080px
>>2980090
>Stamford wives are actually this delusional
>>
>>2981677
*10cent has been added to you e-drone account*
>>
>>2980090
>(everyone agrees Braun's push and character development has been pretty much flawless)
Losing to Roman at Fastlane
Losing a dumpster match to Kalisto
Running through an ambulance door and getting injured because of it after he'd already won the match because Roman's Gotta Get His Heat Back.
Being down for like a 30 count and still winning a Last Man Standing.

It's been good.

But it ain't been perfect.
>>
>>2981691
>>2981692
>"shit, he's right! how do I rescue my internet reputation and feel better about myself? i know! I'll call him names! yeah, that'll work!"
>>
>>2981677
The absolute state of this Edrone. Vince WAS a visionary who built professional wrestling into what it is today. He took a carnival tier gimmick and turned into a household name for decades. However, he has lost touch with his audience and is completely lost as to what his fans want out of the product. This is why fans keep turning away and never to come back. He WAS a genius for the business and he did make wrestling great, but he's also the one most responsible for the horrible state that it's in today. Back in the 80's Braun would have been a 100% hated heel and Roman would have been the underdog baby face, going against insurmountable odds. The way it's booked and received today only shows how many mistakes Vince has made in recent years, in regards to building talent. You can't sit there and claim he's some infallible genius when the fans are the ones who ultimately decide what gets over and what doesn't.
>>
>>2980090
Doesn't your concept admit that Vince fucked up badly with Roman, though?
>>
>>2981677
>Yeah because it's not like Vince literally started from nothing
>Man who bought existing company from father started literally from nothing.

What did (You) mean by this?

I bet you think Trump is a self-made millionaire as well.
>>
>>2981717
lmao this is a good point. The "face of the company" is boo'd every week.

Also it's not hard to get anyone over if they're in a program against reigns and constantly cut promos about wanting to destroy him. Smark fans eat that shit up.
>>
>>2981711
>>2981717
>>2981732
Vince didn't really fuck up with Roman, smarks just turned on him (because lemmings) and it snowballed from there. Now Vince has rescued it by using Roman's heat (as a face) to get Braun over as fuck.

Think about it. It's 2017, the fans are different. Everything is about irony and post-irony and contrarianism. Heels don't get over as heels anymore. And faces barely get over as faces.

Who has the most heat in WWE today? Roman Reigns, a FACE. Who had the most heat in WWE prior to Roman Reigns? John Cena, a FACE. Who gets the loudest pops consistently today, whether he's cutting a promo, or busting out of the back of an ambulance, or they show his face on the screen to advertise a match coming up later in the show? Braun Strowman, a HEEL.

It's ironic that for years the IWC bitched about the typical face/heel dynamic being so boring and predictable. So Vince changes the dynamic and you all are too fucking dumb to realize it and you bitch because "b-but Roman is a face he needs to be cheered!" Then on the other side of your mouth it's "holy shit Braun's push has been brilliant he's over as FUCK holy shitttttt" Gee, I wonder why? I wonder why he's been feuding with Roman all this fucking time for months and months, and when he started doing so is when he started getting over?

You smarks are all

IDIOTS
D
I
O
T
S
>>
>>2981754
Vince absolutely fucked up with Roman. When he returned from injury in 2014 to a lukewarm reception they should have just put off beating Brock until summerslam 2015. Imagine Bork squashing Ambrose or Bryan or even Ziggler in the main event of wrestlemania 31 while they were red hot as faces, smarks wouldn't be cheering suplex city after that shit

Pushing Roman to the main event at the wrong time ruined a sure thing
>>
>>2981754
Vince made ramen main event three WM's in a row and not put anyone else over
>>
>>2981754
>Think about it. It's 2017, the fans are different. Everything is about irony and post-irony and contrarianism.

Honestly, dude, that's just an excuse for bad writing. People still absolutely love classical heroes who rise against the odds to defeat the bad guys. There's tons of examples throughout media in general and wrestling in specific. Stuff like Marvel makes BILLIONS of dollars and sure, Tony Stark's in there, but Captain America is about as white meat babyface as you can get.

You don't even have to look far. Look at NXT. It's an old school wrestling promotion where white meat babyfaces like Roderick Strong and Johnny Gargano fight against asshole heels like Bobby Roode and people fucking love it. Heavy Machinery vs. Authors of Pain was just a big ol' hoss-off with four huge dudes and people fucking loved it.

It's not all about irony and post-irony and contrarianism. The only difference now is there's tons more media to consume out there, so if you hand fans a shitty unlikable hero, they will turn on it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.