[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST >RAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1988.jpg (149KB, 750x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1988.jpg
149KB, 750x551px
JUST

>RAM
>>
File: IMG_1989.jpg (149KB, 750x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1989.jpg
149KB, 750x548px
>>2979700
JUST
U
S
T

>Cuckdown
>>
File: IMG_1990.jpg (180KB, 750x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1990.jpg
180KB, 750x542px
>>2979702
J U S T

>b-but muh hardcam
>>
wtf I hate the 'E now
>>
wtf I'm a #NJPWeeb now
>>
>>2979700
>>2979702
>>2979708

>E-Drones will find a way to say that this is good.

Everyone in Toronto is just waiting to watch the show on Youtube right?
>>
>>2979700
Just end the suffering already.
>>
I don't think we need three different threads for the hard cam pic of the week.

But there are no mods here so just do whatever the fuck you want I guess
>>
>>2979733
cringe
>>
>>2979731
Lmao u talking about that e drone mark that called into that podcast
>>
File: sellout.png (87KB, 616x415px) Image search: [Google]
sellout.png
87KB, 616x415px
For comparison's sake...
>>
HAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>2979700
>>2979702
>>2979708
Um, no sweetie. These pics were taken an hour before the show started. Try again!
>>
>>2979854

>11k people
>sell out

lmao just lol
>>
File: recent wwe attendance.png (51KB, 694x550px) Image search: [Google]
recent wwe attendance.png
51KB, 694x550px
>>2980680

>Attempting to talk shit when of all these recent attendances, WWE outdrew Dominion a whopping ONE time AFTER they slashed ticket prices by as much as 55% and STILL missed a sellout by 7,000+ seats

Dominion LITERALLY would've sold 15,000 tickets had they booked a bigger arena, judging by the strong ticket sales and how they sold out 3 weeks in advance (A concept you E-drones CERTAINLY aren't familiar with). Hahahaha, shut the fuck up. So much for the "Big leagues".

>>2980674

LOL. Oh, really? Are you implying that the Miz TV featuring the Miz, Maryse, Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman and everyone else was on the pre-show and not the actual show itself? I know your Universal Champion and Intercontinental champion aren't a fucking draw but Jesus Christ, are you implying that Brock Lesnar and the Miz are Pre-show worthy?
>>
>>2980674
>Pic in the OP clearly shows the Miz TV segment
>b-but it was an hour before the show began!

E drones actually live in an alternate reality
>>
After finally attending a recent WWE event (SDL) I can safely say that these posts are bullshit. They are cherry picking the side of the arena where they do the filming/crew set up and some are even taking pics before the events even started.
>>
>>2980680
That's a bigger crowd than Backlash or Battlelground
>>
>>2979700
>>2979702
>edrone infighting
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.