[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is he burning down? the ratings??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: burnitdown.png (722KB, 593x720px) Image search: [Google]
burnitdown.png
722KB, 593x720px
what is he burning down? the ratings??
>>
>>2978230
Yeah. His title reign killed them, of course they got worse over time.
>>
>>2978230
Ratings aren't flammable, faggot
>>
>>2978230
He's burning down my status as a mark for him. Fuckin' Creative.
>>
Pretty sure it's connected to the trailer for 2K18. Makes his theme cooler imo
>>
>>2978280
I agree. it gives it that extra little edge
>>
>>2978274
the current storyline is easily the most interesting seth has been since the initial breakup
>>
>>2978292
I would argue the program he had with Trips building up to Mania 33 was more interesting at this point. The culmination of his redemption storyline was one of the best tales going into the PPV. This build has quickly become a confusing "Will They/Won't They" tale that I have lost my patience for. Especially since I guess the idea is to put the Tag Belts on the Almost Shield now. Even so, it's been better than most everything else he's done lately, so I guess it comes down to preference.
>>
>>2978230
Yeah, he sure burned down my interest.
>>
>>2978304
I found that one hard to buy into when triple h decided to literally sit out the entirety of football season

seth invading takeover was pretty cool I guess though
>>
>>2980762
The show is catered to <13 year olds who think this kind of thing is cool.
>>
>>2980769
judging by the reaction seth gets, not even the kids think is it cool
>>
Reminder the highest-rated WWE broadcast since like 2011 is the first night Rollins headlined as WWE World Champion

>>2978234
Ratings were poisoned after Reigns won the Royal Rumble
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.