[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they pushing this nigger ? he is a shitty wrestler and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: wow.jpg (194KB, 1200x2279px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
194KB, 1200x2279px
Why are they pushing this nigger ? he is a shitty wrestler and cant do anything on the mic ?? What the fuck has Vince been smoking to think this guy is even half a wrestler ???
>>
File: 1496092635006.png (92KB, 463x469px) Image search: [Google]
1496092635006.png
92KB, 463x469px
>>2977359
>>
Don't worry. He's a fad.

Just like Giant Gonzalez, Khali, Umaga, Giant Silva, Viscera, Rikishi... just a flash in the pan, and once exposed, destined to be forgotten.
>>
>>2977359
>Can't do anything on the Mic

More like, doesn't need a Mic.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!
>>
>everybody who doesn't do flips and flops is a shitty wrestler
>>
Braun is /ourguy/
>>
>>2977359
Braun is only getting better and better

Give him 2-3 years
>>
He is already better than Roman. Can you imagine just how based a Stroman/Taker match would have been compared to what we suffered through with Roman?
>>
>>2977359
Best wrestler and promo they've had in years, Braun singlehandedly proves that NXT is a shit promotion for indyshitters. When you have "it" and the size to be a believable Pro Wrestler, all the horseshit training in the world isn't needed. I expect Braun will fill the role of Undertaker quite nicely
>>
>>2977359

He's not technical or anything, but he is good. I wasn't a fan at first. Then I realized he's one of the best parts of Raw.
>>
>>2977359
>nigger
I don't think you know how to use that word; also stop being a racist cunt.
>>
>flips truck
>destroys the ring
>throws chair at roman's face
>breaks the turnbuckle with roman's face
>flips Kalisto in dumpster
>I'm not finished with you
>murders jobbers

It's always great when he appears. He's the savior we need right now.
>>
>>2977952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAByGHSSXiQ
>>
>>2977359
When you're that size and can move you're going to be pushed. Like all big men his push will end with him losing to promote a top face.

I think he's pretty good honestly. Doesn't really botch, doesn't slow down the pace of the match and actually is strong unlike some other big guys. But a wrestler like him is only ever going to be as good as his opponent. His match with Reigns yesterday was horrible. It was what, a 13 minute LMS match, that in itself is ridiculous. There were no big spots (apart from the chair toss, that was both impressive, safe and unexpected) he barely took a beating and then was down for a 20 count after one spear. A LMS is one of the few matches where finisher spamming makes sense and here we're given one finisher between the both of them.

I'm still waiting for him to have as good a match as he did with Show but he's basically been fighting Roman for the last few months and has been mediocre.
>>
>>2977359
>nigger
That is uncalled for. Especially when the man in question is clearly white. Please reevaluate your life choices.
>>
>>2978161

youhavetogoback.divx
>>
>>2977359
He's still green but he's entertaining as fuck already
>>
>>2977359
He's actually good on the mic
>>
Obese smark trying to bait
>>
>>2977359
Big Dog needs a foil

Braun is perfect for that position

Big Dog is the new Undercarder so Braun is his Kane
>>
>>2977359
It's not picture of Ramen.
>>
>>2978473
top lel
>>
>>2978473
Lol I could tell last night where the next line started on the teleprompter when he was talking backstage because he stared it down so much.

I like Stroman but his mic game is bottom of the barrel, which is usually unforgiveable but with him is not a big deal
>>
File: images (10).jpg (4KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
4KB, 200x150px
>>2977359
>ywn see Based Stowman throw OPs reinforced fat fuck chair into his face.

Why live?
>>
>>2977359

>I'm not finished with you
>roaring crowd

/asp/ why does Vince push him he sucks so much.
>>
>>2977359
He's the best thing on RAW. Go back to NJP
>>
File: angle3.png (258KB, 424x360px) Image search: [Google]
angle3.png
258KB, 424x360px
>>2977359
>nigger
Y'know, when I think of people who are the direct polar opposite of a nigger, something like Strowman comes to mind.

That said, they're pushing him because he's a mastodon who isn't entirely terrible and is definitely over with the crowds.
>>
>>2977359
everything he does is just campy ridiculous fun
and he's fucking over
>>
>shitty wrestler
Even if that was true, the dude has presence
>can't do anything on the mic
Dude has one if the best voices I've ever heard in wrestling

OP a fag as always
>>
>>2979156
>>2979601
Austin said he can talk
>>
>>2980554
Austin also says Reigns is good. Clearly Austin is full of shit.
>>
I hate how he has been teasing a moonsault since a lot of months ago and still haven't did it
>>
Beeg vs Strowman is possibly the best match on RAW since the start of the year
>>
He seriously needs lifts in his boots. Seeing someone like him every week, you become less and less impressed with their size. If he was two or three inches taller he'd look like an absolute monster.
>>
>>2977359
>he is a shitty wrestler
No, seriously, I know it's bait but I thought the exact same thing when he was squashing jobbers weekly, then he had his matches against Big Show
>>
Wrestling fans hate Roman Reigns that much that they are willing to ignore Braun's faults just to see someone kill Roman and will accept anyone but Roman.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.