[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOATS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0694.jpg (69KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0694.jpg
69KB, 640x499px
GOATS
>>
Neither aged
>>
Goldberg was shit
Literally the Roman Reigns of WCW
>>
>>2977295
Neat, the King of strong style with Nakamura.
>>
>>2977295
Just realised I want this match to happen
>>
>>2977295
Is Bill taking pics with random fans or should I know them?
>>
>>2977308
Berg was booked well until the great fall at least
>>
Mega-draw Goldberg poses with random Jap who nearly killed his territory until superior Japanese men saved it and regulated him to the #3 spot.
>>
>>2977378
xD
>>
File: REAL GOATS.jpg (43KB, 633x474px) Image search: [Google]
REAL GOATS.jpg
43KB, 633x474px
>>2977295
REAL GOATS
>>
>>2977308
So you're saying Roman is the best on the current roster like Goldberg was

I agree
>>
>>2977308
18+ kid
>>
>>2977308
21+

Goldberg was the last attraction in pro wrestling. "M-muh workrate" faggots can gtfo. even Meltz marked out for that Mania match this year.
>>
>>2977308
Goldberg was actually over.
>>
Based Jet Li on left.
>>
>>2977308
Goldberg drew shekels
>>
>>2977295
Based martin skhreli on the right
>>
File: 1372553964147.jpg (428KB, 1103x674px) Image search: [Google]
1372553964147.jpg
428KB, 1103x674px
>>2977308
What's so funny is you can say this about most wrestlers. But say it all you want about Goldberg, until you're blue in the face, but it's never going to be anything other than cheap, zero-effort b8 and everyone knows it, because everyone who is over the age of 18 knows that Goldberg, for a period of at least a year, was probably consistently the most over wrestler in wrestling history. By a mile. By a thousand miles. Over to a degree that none of the top 10 GOAT could ever dream of achieving, even in their wildest dreams, even after praying, begging to God every night. Because Every. Single. Time. Goldberg came out to the ring, and was in the ring, people legitimately FLIPPED THEIR SHIT. They weren't pops, they were explosions. Think of the biggest pop you've heard in modern history (the most recent example probably being Undertaker coming out when Braun was in the ring on RAW just before WM), then multiple that by a tenfold, then remember this happened every single Monday night. I know you're too young to have lived through it but look it up on YouTube. I'm not lying. Even against fucking jobbers, absolute nobodies, everything Goldberg did, the crowd reacted as if they all had collectively just had the most powerful orgasm possible for man to have, after having having sex with the most sexually appealing woman known to man with the best feeling pussy ever to exist, but instead of their dicks orgasming it was their vocal chords. This isn't hyperbole. This isn't overselling. This is fucking fact. Stone Cold couldn't do that. The Rock couldn't do that. Hulk Hogan couldn't do that. A small handful of times, here and there, at the right moment, under the right circumstances? Sure. But every single week no matter what the circumstances, no matter who the opponent, no matter what the arena? Nope. What pro wrestling ultimately comes down to is putting on a performance, and Goldberg was probably the best performer of all time.
>>
>>2980168
Agree, although I'd put Austin and Rock up there with him as far as reactions and shit. But back in '99 I was a DubyaCeeDubya guy, Nitro took priority over Raw and for one reason only: The Man They Call Goldberg.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.