[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1925.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1925.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
JUST
>>
>>2977116
>b-b-but that's the hard camera side!
JUST
U
S
T
>>
There's really no excuse. People simply stopped caring about WWE because it's the same old shit, recycled, for years now.
>>
>>2977116
Keep in mind this is in the largest city in Canada. The 4th largest city in North America.
>>
I would at least mention it was taken an hour before the show. The arena also sits 20,000 people.
>>
>>2977153
>an hour before the show
If you look in the ring/on the jumbotron, this was taken during the MizTV segment with Brock. Nice try though.
>>
>>2977153
>hour before the show
>MizTV segment is happening
>>
>>2977153
The absolute STATE of damage control from E-Drones. I almost feel sad for ya goobers
>>
>hard camera blocked off
>stage that takes up 30% of arena capacity
>upper deck empty
Literally 2000 people in that building MAX and it's probably heavily PAPERED
>>
File: image.png (100KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100KB, 292x257px
>>2977116
>THE ABSOULTE STATE OF RAM!
>>
Still 10 times more than what your gay weeaboo wrestling shows can draw. :)
>>
I really can't wait for NJ or RoH to try to fill a real arena. Those 5000 seats they are selling is REALLY impressive
>>
>>2978285

Except ROH just sold out a 5,000 seat arena in hours,
>>
>>2978302

>Giant Set completely blocking off one end of the stadium
>Tarp off the entire upper deck and sections of the lower bowl

WWE isn't even trying to do that.
>>
WWE can't even sell in Canada anymore. in a city that hosted two Wrestlemanias and had RAWs in the Skydome.
>>
File: based kenny.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
based kenny.gif
2MB, 500x280px
Holy fucking shit, WWE blows.
>>
>>2978529
Well this arena has more then 5000 in it so what's your point?
>>
>>2978605
And RoH and newjapan is scared to even try lmaoooooooooo
>>
File: 1487520106451.jpg (157KB, 738x646px) Image search: [Google]
1487520106451.jpg
157KB, 738x646px
>>2977116
>>
>>2977177
Mathlet confirmed. Even if we cut off half the arena that's 6,500 tickets out of 13,000. Give or take a couple hundred for the upper deck on the cam side and what's left for the ramp and stage. It's still better than any ROH/NJPW show on US soil.

That's being pessimistic btw. I've no doubt they sold less than 6-7k for both nights.
>>
File: 1500655138197.gif (2MB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1500655138197.gif
2MB, 200x151px
It's insane that they can't sell out Toronto anymore. Absolutely insane. But this is good. This is what they get for cooling down every single wrestler that got over without their permission. For every single thing they've done to ruin careers. Every single sin they've committed in the sport of professional wrestling.
>>
if njpw had a regular show in the US they would not consistently sell out 5000 tickets these new japan marks are cringey and retarded and I like both companies
>>
>>2979865
Considering they booked two consecutive shows at the same place, they did draw okay.

They thought they can do it again just like they did 3 days in a row at the ACC last year (NXT Takeover Toronto, Survivor Series, Raw).
>>
>>2977160
While some spots were later filled, there were still empty spots all over the place during the middle of the show too.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.