[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The man who's going to save this industry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: DCezqfsUQAAFWwH.jpg (191KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCezqfsUQAAFWwH.jpg
191KB, 900x1200px
The man who's going to save this industry
>>
File: Benoit.png (596KB, 514x529px) Image search: [Google]
Benoit.png
596KB, 514x529px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-go5-VrS0c

need to let him use this desu
>>
David Benoit looks like a guy who's never had a decent night's sleep in years.

That said, I can't blame him.

Looking forward to him and Aiden English standing tall at the end of Wrestlemania 40.
>>
>>2976194
I wonder if girls are scared to sleep with him because you know
>>
>>2976200
...he likes wrestling? I can see girls being worried their friends will find out.
>>
>>2976205
because of what happened during the night of june 24
>>
>>2976214
I'd imagine being the survivor of a horrific family tragedy is LESS of a turn off to women than being a wrestling fan.
>>
Does he wrestle? He's constantly hanging out backstage in WWE events, I wonder if he ever gave it a shot, or if he's too scared to go down that road.
>>
>>2976147
*kill this industry
>>
>>2976226
He was training to wrestle a few years ago and even had a debut match scheduled, but he pulled out at the last minute. Nothing since, so I guess he's given up on it.
>>
>>2976254
Vince would probably never allow him on the WWE, but I bet he would make a killing (heh) in Japan where they give precisely zero fucks about the murder-suicide and still air Benoit matches on intermission of New Japan shows to this day.
>>
>>2976271
Yeah. Cody Hall's dad only killed one guy and they made him a member of Bullet Club.
>>
Reminder that Chris was one of Vince's goons who made some young prospect do 1000 push ups because he disrespected HHH
>>
>>2976295
Benoit was kind of nuts with the exercise as punishment thing regardless of Vince.

According to Jericho, after he slightly missed a spin kick and Benoit bumped for it anyway, he found Benoit after the match in the boiler room doing 500 squats for making the "rookie mistake" of bumping instead of no-selling it.
>>
>>2976397
Benoit was nuts in general. Everyone has stories about him going absolutely apeshit over nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>2976147
I don't know why but I though he was this guy.
>>
If they let Daivari wrestle with his name, who was basically a terrorist at one point, why not let David use Benoit?
>>
>>2976214
HOLY SHIT WHAT
Nice photoshop
>>
>>2978296
based Little Giants
>>
>>2978296
We are on the same page. I saw the thumbnail and I thought that the fat kid from The Sandlot had lost a ton of weight and was training to be a wrestler.
>>
>>2978323
>>2978344
Yea, I had to do a double take and I then read the second comment.
>>
>>2976147
NEXT TIGER MASK MARK MY WORDS
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.