[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that these two men are responsible for destroying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Daily reminder that these two men are responsible for destroying professional wrestling. Because of them Triple H will pretty much sign any manlet outlaw wrestler charisma vacuum that comes crawling to the doors of the Performance Center.
>>
Sounds to me like this Triple H is a dumb bitch
>>
>>2975513
Triple h has yet to make one star lol, guy is a complete failure
>>
>>2975506
Bryan was a great wrestler.
>>
>>2975506
Daily reminder that Punk was one of the most interesting talkers in WWE of the past 10 years and if HHH wants to ruin it by using his size as an excuse to promote boring midgets who don't have 1/32th his charisma than that's HHH's own dumbass fault
>>
>>2975525
Punkfags are worse than 90s kids.
>>
>>2975525
I don't think this has much to do with punk, haitch has always been bad when it comes to picking the talent, he thought sim cara and dean Ambrose were the next big stars of the wwe, guy has no clue.
>>
>>2975527
It's objectively true and those who can't see it are clouded by recency bias and le rent free memes
>>
>>2975527
Tripfags are worse than AIDS
>>
>>2975506
Triple Bitch has literally made no megastar
>>
>>2975537
AIDS will be curable before Punkfaggotry.
>>
File: yesyessigns.gif (968KB, 380x262px) Image search: [Google]
yesyessigns.gif
968KB, 380x262px
>>2975506
>Bryan
>Had entire arenas chanting in unison with his catchphrase
>Had multiple royal rumbles shat on because Bryan did win them.
>Biggest pop in a decade when he won the title.
>Not a draw

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: bud2.jpg (127KB, 623x649px) Image search: [Google]
bud2.jpg
127KB, 623x649px
>>2975506
>Only over new guys in the last 10 years
>Killed wrestling
>>
>>2975662
He meant to say something obviously wrong in a sad attempt to get attention and (you)s.
>>
Quite literally the greatest talker in professional wrestling history and an anarchic, badass aura to him and the best underdog babyface who had a connection to the crowd that Austin didn't have, in professional wrestling history RUINED professional wrestling.
>>
You're right OP

They were so good that every no draw that comes out today looks even worse in comparison
>>
>Punk & Bryan
>charisma vacuums
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.