[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First memory of wrestling you can recall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15

First memory of wrestling you can recall?
>>
Around 2000ish watching Raw with my cousin and being terrified/captivated by Kane
>>
Ultimate Warrior cutting a promo wishing for Hulk Hogan to die in a plane crash. Cocaine's a hell of a drug.
>>
Literally the first match I watched when I was 7 years old
>>
Leg Luger failing to bodyslam Yokozuna on the aircraft carrier
>>
File: wcw_nitro_logo_live.jpg (34KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
wcw_nitro_logo_live.jpg
34KB, 320x240px
I know I watched whatever they put out on Saturday morningings as a kid and I remember loving Macho man.

But a random Nitro in Minneapolis got me back in when I was a kid. Right before the MNW started in earnest. It was a good time.
>>
Watching the Undertaker with purple gloves fight and Undertaker with black gloves. I couldn't have been older than 4.

My dumbass brother told me this never happened so for years I believed him until I looked it up and it actually happened.
>>
I remember the early DX shenanigans. Everyone at school was doing crotch crops.
>>
i think in 95 or 96, i was watching tv with my dad and he changed it to a channel with wwf wrestling on it on a saturday afternoon

if i remember right, it was bam bam bigelow versus lex luger
>>
File: 11245214.jpg (28KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
11245214.jpg
28KB, 642x361px
>>2975098
1990, 5 years old, visiting my dad for the summer. He ordered Great American Bash and the only thing I remember is jumping up and down marking for Sting as he splashed Flair in the corner and won the title.
>>
File: SS16.jpg (26KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
SS16.jpg
26KB, 400x350px
His feud with Bret circa 1993
>>
>>2975157
God damn they weren't joking about Flair's chops. Look at the fucking hand prints on Sting's chest.
>>
>>2975157
That's a comfy ass memory
Cherish it
>>
Getting a slushee at K-Mart and having this roided out badass painted face freak on my cup.

"What the crap is that?!"

"Its Ultimate Warrior. He's a wrestler."

"FEED... ME... MORE!!"

And I grew up to be Ryback. Okay, not really, but I was hooked!
>>
>>2975122
fucking BRUTAL match.
Rocky got way too out of hand.
Scarred noelle for life
>>
>>2975161
was this before or after he fucked a 13 year old
>>
>>2975168
His chops are legendary. He didn't have much offense but he slapped the shit out of people.
>>
First memory is Chief Jay Strongbow and Greg Valentine's blood feud in the late 70's. I was convinced they truly hated each other.
>>
Legit I remember the first time ever turning on Raw Vince got into his limo right before it exploded.
>>
Watching Ric Flair in early 90s WWF and fast forwarding the VHS because I thought he was boring as shit.
>>
The Shield breaking up
>>
>>2975098
When Braun threw an office chair into Roman's face.

Nothing before that was worth remembering.
>>
Watching Booker T vs Christian for Intercontinental Title on RAW with my cousin
>>
First time ever i can remember being very young and seeing promo for Lesnar vs Angle on tv and being scared of Brock. Was hooked ever since.
>>
My brother cobra clutching me when I was like 7 years old
>>
File: steff.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
steff.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>
File: nitrops1.jpg (158KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nitrops1.jpg
158KB, 1440x1080px
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>2975098
>>
this always pops back into my head, but it involved the undercarder and a crucifix
>>
File: f9b.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
f9b.gif
2MB, 320x240px
watching with my babysitter's shitskin husband shortly before his heart attack
>>
>>
Hulk v Andre on a VHS when I was 5 or 6. My local rental place had a bizarrely good catalog of wrestling tapes and I must have watched all of them over the next few years.
>>
File: IMG_1042.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
First memory was Paul Bearer scaring the shit out of me talking for the undertaker who was silent in the background wearing a mask like mankinds.
RECURRING memory is seeing Shawn Michaels pubes as he mooned big daddy after winning the rumble.
>>
>>2975098
2002 kane Scared 5 year old me
>>
I was a big Hogan mark. I was 4 or 5 and my grandpa always watched wrestling so it was my favorite thing to do. I always remembered the blue cages as well. Hulk Warrior and Macho were my favorites, had all the old school wrestling buddies.
>>
File: yourself.jpg (64KB, 841x672px) Image search: [Google]
yourself.jpg
64KB, 841x672px
>>2975444
Also this game
>>
>>2975098
undercarder lynching based boss man
>>
>>2975098
Bobby Lashley, Umaga, and John Cena in an elimination chamber. If such a match never took place, it's the Mandela effect
>>
In 1991 my older brother explaining to me that the reason I liked Macho Man and the Ultimate Warrior so much was because they were cocaine fueled madmen.
>>
>>2975098
Seeing a Promo for HHH and Kevin Nash's HITC match
>>
Some DX promo that turned me off and made me try WCW instead.
>>
I had a dvd for a Raw that was in the UK in 2007 where Umaga defeated a local jobber in a 3 stages of hell match and the guy started bleeding from his neck and it was brutal.
>>
>>2975213
12+
>>
Joey Buttfucko vs Big Steve Cock at Fuckmyass 25 in Chicago
>>
File: trish-stratus-gifs-002.gif (3MB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
trish-stratus-gifs-002.gif
3MB, 278x300px
A Smackdown in May or June 2000 with a Dudley boyz match. Spent that summer getting boners over Trish too.
>>
>>2975098
Summerslam 96.. I was 8.. got scared during the boiler room match between Undertaker & Mankind
>>
>>2975098
Stone Cold winning the Rumble in 97.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.