[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much is New Japan paying him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: l0jPJOI.jpg (76KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
l0jPJOI.jpg
76KB, 598x398px
How much is New Japan paying him?
>>
they pay him by indulging his fetish for good matches
>>
SEETHING
>>
>>2974521
is that eve legal?
>>
>>2974497
Reminder that WWF/E bribed Meltzer to praise the product back in the AE. This has been confirmed by former writers. NJPW is without a doubt also paying him.
>>
>>2974566
was it as obvious as it is today?
>>
>>2974497
They're not. Your insecure little e droney mind just can't comprehend good wrestling.
>>
File: based comeback.png (33KB, 933x325px) Image search: [Google]
based comeback.png
33KB, 933x325px
Hey, retard. Have you not once considered that maybe, just MAYBE all the praise they're getting is warranted? Maybe they're just having an excellent year and experiencing a reinvigorated product? Maybe they're just setting unbelievable matches? No one's paying anybody, Meltzer completely shit on NJPW during the mid 2000's before Tanahashi, Kidani and Gedo literally saved the company from surefire collapse.
>>
>>2974521
This. Quality advertises itself.
>>
Not enough considering he's openly admitted that he grades WWE matches on easy mode
>>
>>2974497
What's funny is he is far kinder to WWE. He is always trying to find something good about them even when they are awful.
>>
>>2976459
Yeah I don't get where people get the "paid shill" vibe from Meltz. He's just a dude that's obsessed with wrestling and NJPW is great fucking wrestling. He praises PWG just as much.
>>
>>2976479
>far kinder to WWE
>bate dunne wasn't 5*
nah
>>
>>2974497
More than their main event talent.
>>
>>2976533
99% of the time he's far kinder to WWE, but I'm absolutely sure Bate/Dunne 2 would be a 5* if it were in Japan.
>>
>>2976533
Only people who think it's 5* have never seen them wrestle before
>>
>>2976459
Well there you go
If anyone doubted that those weebs came from reddit, this post is the confirmation that they did

>>2974497
I honestly have no fucking idea how he managed to make this stupid "5 stars match" meme popular. I didn't hear at all about this dumb shit till this year or probably even last year, but then I didn't actually know whats all about(meaning that if a match is outside of the WWE and wrestlers spam every move in wrestling for 1 hour it gets even more than 5 stars from pro wrestling "journalist" who was never even a fucking wrestler, but yet people actually still suck his cock and listen and believe everything he says)
>b-b-but he's old in the industry so I t-trust him and everything he says
The absolute state of the smarks and their brain
Aaaaaaaaaand let's not forget his known excuse for being fake news
>uuuhhh y-y-you k-know, t-things c-c-change so so so.... yeah
>>
>>2976558
Nobody in the McMahon family has ever been a wrestler either.

>but then I didn't actually know whats all about(meaning that if a match is outside of the WWE and wrestlers spam every move in wrestling for 1 hour

You still don't know sparky

>who was never even a fucking wrestler,

You accidentally the whole thing
>>
>>2976584
>Nobody in the McMahon family has ever been a wrestler either.
What the fuck are you talking about
Since when are Mcmahons known for rating wrestling matches?
Even with that dumb response you are still wrong lmao, Shane was and is a wrestler and is actually quite fun to watch despite what some smarks say about his bad fake punches which are 50% of times not fake, he's pretty stiff
>You still don't know sparky
I know damn fucking well, Meltzer drone
>You accidentally the whole thing
WHAT
>>
>>2976617
I like Shane but side punching is the gayest shit. Him, Juice, Samoa Joe... Just knock that shit off.
>>
>>2976634
It works in small bursts led to bigger strikes, but when your whole punching game is doing that shit it looks comical at best.
>>
>>2976617
>This person isn't a wrestler, they don't know shit about wrestling

That was literally your argument you mental midget

>WHAT

18+
>>
>>2976643
>It works in small bursts led to bigger strikes
No, that's seriously the gayest thing ever
>>
>>2976658
>That was literally your argument
>This person isn't a wrestler, they don't know shit about wrestling
What's your point? I just told you Vince doesn't rate wrestling matches. Saying Vince isn't a wrestler therefore he shouldn't be the owner of the company just because he wasn't/isn't a wrestler(even though, he had some pretty good matches before and lots of segments) is like saying the owner of a restaurant shouldn't be the owner just because he was never a cook, or a football club owner shouldn't be the owner because he was never a footballer.
So yeah, Meltzer was never a wrestler, therefore his opinion on a wrestling match should never be taken as fact and/or shouldn't be popular just because he's old wrestling "journalist".
Nice reddit tier insult though
Yeah, YOU need to be 18+ to browse this site
>>
>>2976698
>getting this mad
>implying anybody besides yourself is underage
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.