[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lesnar is a dr-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4846.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4846.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>lesnar is a dr-
>>
>>2972816
nice fake news whojapan. that's the hard cam side, dumbass
>>
>>2972816
Thats literally the hard cam area. Hows the rest of the arena look?
>>
Where did the 'le Lesnar is a draw' meme even come from? The company lost half of its viewership the moment he was given a main event push in 2002. Triple H always gets the blame for that but Lesnar is never even mentioned.
>>
>>2972816
>looking at camera side

You know they keep that space around the camera empty for a reason, right?
>>
>>2972816
>all those empty seats
KEK

>>2972827
DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
File: DA BIG LEEGZ.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
DA BIG LEEGZ.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>WWE isn't dy-dying
>NJPW Gook out-out-outlaws will never be rel-relevant
>ROH is a b-b-bingo hall
>Well back to the b-b-big l-leagues
>>
Wrestling is dead

What does anybody expect?
>>
File: based gedo.gif (3MB, 305x170px) Image search: [Google]
based gedo.gif
3MB, 305x170px
>>2972831
>>2972827
>>2972836

LOL Look at these cucky little E-drones, promptly jumping at the opportunity to defend the WWE's honor.

B-b-but it's the hard ca-cam side they don't-don't WANT to se-sell those tickets

Oh really, faggots? They tarp off the UPPER DECK because of the hard cam? Pfffthahahaha.
>>
>>2972834
I think it's because he was a huge UFC star.
>>
>>2972834
It makes no sense to me either. I guess because he drew in UFC? I just know one of my favorite Manias headlined by Brock and Angle was the lowest drawing one ever. Until the time Daniel Bryan headlined one.
>>
>>2972838
Holy shiiiiit! How will WWE ever recover? I'm pretty sure NJPW sold out three middle and high school gyms the last three G1 events. Impressive.
>>
>>2972834
You're a moron. For years he had the highest buyrates in UFC, with over a million buy on multiple occasions
>>
>>2972881
The biggest promotional push for that event was for Steve Austin-The Rock III and Hogan-Vince.

... and yes, he's a much bigger UFC draw than WWE draw (because no one draws in WWE anymore) as the match with Jones (if it happens) will probably do closer to 1.2-1.5 million buys.
>>
>>2972887
His 5 biggest buyrates have been approximately

1.6 million (Mir)
1.2 million (Hunt)
1.1 million (Carwin)
1.0 million (Couture)
900 K (Velasquez)
>>
>>2972919
Whoever headlines Mania always gets the credit and blame that's just how it works.
>>
>>2972966
Hogan/Vince was promoted far more
>>
>>2972827
this is how it is for smackdown most of the time but raw was never like this until recently. that's legitimately worrying, they gotta do something to get people interested again.
>>
>>2972816
He is a draw in UFC not WWE. This faggot is boring, hope he leaves and never comes back.
>>
>>2972985
Shane/AJ was promoted much more than Roman/Taker for this year's Mania. This isn't a good path to go down as everyone can use this excuse for every headliner of the past 13 or 14 years.
>>
>>2972838
>>2972816
This is horrible for a Toronto show
>>
>>2973018
funny haw Drones say he isn't a draw yet vince pays him like he's jesus incarnate
>>
>>2972816
Lesnar draws ratings, he doesn't draw attendance unless he is wrestling
>>
It's because nobody's used to coming to the Air Canada Centre in the summer.
>>
>>2972827
M-muh hard cam side
>>
>>2973299
Ovo fest Is today also
>>
>>2972816
Joke's on you faggot the arena is empty because everyone is going to watch on the WWE App and WWE network for $9.99

That's why you losers don't have a wrestling federation, you can't play 4d chess like Vince can
>>
>>2972881
There were extenuating circumstances regarding the WM19 buyrate.
>>
>>2972816
WWMEME is dead
>>
File: jon-jones-ufc-182.jpg (192KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
jon-jones-ufc-182.jpg
192KB, 640x430px
What if this guy interferes at Summerslam?
>>
>>2972949
Cain confirmed anti-draw
>>
>>2973098
He's bigger than your whole gook show and it's roster combined you fucking weeb
>>
>>2972827
>>2972831
>>2972836
They're weebs brainwashed by Meltzer, what do you expect from them
>>2972874
>>2972837
>>2973439
>>
>>2972816
>WWE is a dr-

Lesnar draws huge dimes for the UFC, it's the company he's signed with that is struggling.
>>
>durrr hardcam

hey guys, even that section should be full. WWE is suffering big time. losing revenue, losing viewers every single day.

wrestling is dead, or at least, in the form WWE portrays it (as kiddie non-sensical "fighting")

the championship belts suck
hhh sucks
booking sucks
creative sucks
that beaver tooth guy sucks

wwe sucks
>>
>>2976101

>Wrestling is dead

I agree with what you just said but get the fuck out of here, ROH and NJPW are way, waaaaaay up from last year with ROH setting their attendance record in a DAY. WWE, however, is suffering and hurting huge. They only managed to turn a 214 million dollar revenue into 2% of profits.
>>
>>2976107
That's why I only mentioned WWE man, b/c I know about RoH & NJPW.

People are looking for alternatives to watch. WWE is insulting in its current state and has been for the past couple of years, but even as someone who'd catch every show live when it came on, it's now to the point where I cringe about even sitting and absorbing 3 hours of shit (Raw's setup/stage/color scheme/lighting fucking blows, I've always like SD's!, but even then I don't watch SD either, even with based Jinder being champ -- he's bored me too because he had what? 4 fucking rematches against Randy Boring Orton?)

even the Network "PPV's" are awful. it's just a glorified Raw/Smackdown

I'm personally enjoying CMLL. Can't wait for Lesnar to leave WWE so WWE loses a big name like his.
>>
The hard cam meme.

Get some new material.

Somehow literally every other sport on the planet manages to have the hardcam and still sell the seats below.

But WWE refuse to sell some of the best seats in the house because wrestling is somehow different to hockey, football, american football, basketball etc.
>>
Call me uneducated, but I genuinely do not understand how the whole "It's the hard cam side" thing makes sense, assuming you're all serious. Surely the idea is to sell as many seats as possible, regardless of whether or not it gets picked up on camera. Even if they don't fill up that side of the arena, surely they should be selling more seats than what I'm seeing.
>>
>>2972881
Bryan literally sold The WWE Network

>>2972882
And yet some of them are more packed than recent Smackdowns

>>2972966
>>2973032
Can't speak for XIX but I've seen this argument for 26 even though its main event wasn't announced until during the show
>>
>>2976068
Fucking state of this Drone
>>
>>2974098
weirdo
>>
>>2972849
Nah, WWE is dying.
>>
>>2972816
>still better than ngaypw
>>
>>2976602
New Japan actually sells out its shows

>reminder that Sakura Genesis outsold Backlash
>>
>>2973032
No one knew Taker vs Roman would be the main event. Especially since Randy won the RR which technically gave him the spot in the main event of Mania.
>>
>>2972816
HE NEVER WAS! Brock like Cena & Randy Boreton are anti-draws.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.