[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Japan/Lucha Underground and Nerd Culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: nujapan.jpg (331KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
nujapan.jpg
331KB, 680x680px
The sudden surge of new New Japan fans will die down once another new shiny 'nerd culture' object is put in front of them. They did it with Lucha Underground a few years ago when it was being heralded as the best thing to happen to wrestling ever by the 'geekdom'.

Remember that these people are just consumers that consume whatever they're told by tastemakers, the kind of people that go see every Marvel movie despite them being all shit, and the current 'in-thing' happens to be New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Don't worry real fans. Soon they'll leave for the next flavour of the month, and the true fans will be able to enjoy NJPW without these leeches shitting everything up with their Hot Topic t-shirts, epic Daryl memeing and terrible gimmick (EBERYTHING IS EBIIIIL) loving ways.
>>
>>2971522
As much as I think you are doing this out of a place of asshurt, you are not entirely wrong OP
I don't even think it's actual New Japan marks doing the shitposting, just the latest hot maymay like Undercarder and BBD Work The Smarks
>>
File: NewJapanvsNuJapan.png (116KB, 540x428px) Image search: [Google]
NewJapanvsNuJapan.png
116KB, 540x428px
Based
>>
Reminder that even fat feminist SJWs have jumped on the New Japan bandwagon.
>>
>>2971579
what the fuck are you following on twitter
>>
>>2971522
Cringe
>>
>>2971587
>implying I have a twitter
There was just some drama regarding a male feminist being outed as a creeper and she was one of the names that came up in the gossip.

Looked at her profile and other that being severely overweight legbeard she's also a Nu Japan fan.
>>
>>2971595
Why do you care about this? Cringe.
>>
>>2971603
Because it's a perfect example of the new shitty fan base.
>>
>>2971522
I remember the older mid 2000's NJPW Pseudo MMA fans being like literally 10 people and those people were SHAT on for not liking NOAH

My how times have changed.
>>
>>2971561
Inoki Era fan=normal people

Nu-Japan fan=Wooo

WWE fan=asp
>>
>>2971609
The change is even more recent than that. 2016 was when it became unbearable. Now Bullet Club merch is sold in fucking Hot Topic. That's hilarious.
>>
File: DFzvsRoUQAEqCJ1.jpg (64KB, 613x695px) Image search: [Google]
DFzvsRoUQAEqCJ1.jpg
64KB, 613x695px
>Around 2007, I removed the large portrait of NJPW’s founder Antonio Inoki from the dojo. My excuse was “Now that he’s not here anymore, why don’t we take it off already?”
>>
>>2971674
Tana should be working Dragon Gate with all the other lady boy wrestlers. He can't hold a candle to Inoki.
>>
File: Shingo.jpg (101KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Shingo.jpg
101KB, 600x900px
>>2971718
Who are (YOU) calling a ladyboy wrestler??
>>
>>2971755
you, Shingo. And all your lucha ladyboy buddies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.