[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until she kills someone in the ring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How long until she kills someone in the ring?
>>
>>2971396
I give the untalented skank until Christmas until she either kills or paralyzes someone.
>>
>Nia you made a mistake
>Did you say steak?
>>
>>2971396

She will murder Emma. I don't know why. Just a feeling.
>>
>>2971396
Nia isn't even that unsafe. She's far from the most reckless shitter in WWE
>>
Hopefully its Sashit
>>
>>2971437
Honestly it probably will be.
>>
>>2971426

Didn't she almost break Charlotte's neck twice a couple of months ago? That match with Emma was terribly unsafe. It looks like she doesn't have the proper power to do her shit and is generally dangerous. She even injured a jobber when she doing way less IIRC.
>>
>>2971396
Hope she kills any of the ugly divas. My pick bliss, charlie, emma, becky or lana. Hope they get killed.
>>
>>2971448
And don't forget that she injured bayley's shoulder last week.
>>
>>2971448
The moonsault botch was on Charlotte

>>2971459
freak accident, bayley just landed badly
>>
>>2971467
She landed badly when she was tossed out of the ring, then Jax did a chicken wing spot and the her down onto the same shoulder.
>>
>>2971467

The moonsault was just the third botch and it was Nia as well.

The almost neck breaking happened earlier when she botched the shoulder breaker and immediately dropped Charlotte almost on her head afterwards.
>>
File: EdgyAF.png (23KB, 850x473px) Image search: [Google]
EdgyAF.png
23KB, 850x473px
>>2971456
>>
Weak babbyfied WWE spot monkeys get instantly rekt when a bit stiffer WRESTLER comes in town.

I'm afraid to think what would happen if someone like prime Vader would be wrestling in the WWE. They would all be fucking dead because they can't take a real punch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.