[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIG GUY BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: failure.jpg (153KB, 720x1208px) Image search: [Google]
failure.jpg
153KB, 720x1208px
BIG GUY BTFO
>>
>>2971109
>feminist bitch still mad about based big guy shitting on charlotte and the whole women wrestling disaster
>>
here's another reminder that cryin Ryan legally changed his name to Ryback because he is a huge self-mark
>>
>>2971130
Rather because he wanted to keep the name...
>>
Anybody got a screen cap of his 5 star reviews?
>>
>>2971109
I bet Ryback has a nice house and large bank account
>>
>>2971150
>his

For the millionth time, they are NOT his reviews. They are a super fans reviews. I will not tell you this again so for fuck sake, sick of posting it again and again. Just stop spreading this misinformation, it can hurt him.
>>
>>2971140
imagine if an actor changed his name to his most famous character

That is literally what Ryan Reeves did.
>>
>>2971140
>wanted to keep the name RYBACK
truly he succeeded
>>
>>2971156
Ryback worked into a shoot
>>
>>2971155
That won't last forever if he just keeps his ass sitting at home and not going out to get another contract, fat boi
>>
>>2971157
Eh, almost.

The difference is people know actors names. Wrestlers don't get credits rolled after the show, or during the opening.
>>
>>2971309
Yeah so say "Ryan Reeves formerly known as Ryback"

Don't be a fucking mark
>>
>>2971156
hey Ryan hows your first day on 4chan?
>>
>>2971140
Goes to show how fucking untalented and worthless he is that he needs that awful shitty name that nobody knows anyway
>>
>>2971109
>TJP profile pic

Fat Tumblrina confirmed
>>
>>2971447
To be fair, there was that one woman on twitter who had his logo tattooed onto his neck tweeting shit at everyone who badmouthed him
>>
>>2971155
I bet Ryback also has a huge cock.
>>
>>2971109
this
>>
>>2975959
FEED ME MORE
>>
>>2971109
Wasn't this retard writing fake reviews on his products? kek
>>
>>2976283
It was believed that his super fan was supposedly writing all those reviews as confirmed by her in Twitter.(Fucking cringe)
>>
>>2976297
>Ryan Reeves having a fan, super or otherwise
Why did he have to go and make that fake profile a girl, making it even more pathetic?
>>
File: Brock.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Brock.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>2971156
>stop spreading this misinformation, it can hurt him.
>>
>>2976283
It one of his many fans. He has better things to do than write them myself.
>>
>>2971109

>RVD's ring gear
>Goldberg's gimmick
>Shockmaster's botch rate

How can anyone be a fan of this man.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.