[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rusev Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2793.png (623KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2793.png
623KB, 612x612px
>tfw you have a match with Chad Gable that's better than Cena vs Nakamura and get buried by Orton right after
>tfw gonna get buried again in an eleven minute Randy Orton snooze fest

>mfw Vince is SEETHING over Lana getting Big Bulgarian Cock every night
>>
Rusev is based
>>
File: IMG_2794.jpg (174KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2794.jpg
174KB, 1200x1200px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7YVl-IimfU
>>
I think he'll beat Orton desu. Smackdown desperately needs a good top heel, especially if Nakamura wins the title.
>>
>>2970974
Orton just lost to Jinder three times so the only scenario where Rusev wins is the one where Orton turns heel to feud with Nakamura
>>
>>2970983

>Fed to Cena for a quick pop before he fucks off back to Hollywood
>Fed to Orton so he can get his heat back

Rusev deserves so much better.
>>
I have the feeling that at least Orton is gonna take a cool BulPlex.
>>
Why hasn't Rusev turned face yet? The man has some serious comedy chops and would probably make great use of them that way.
>>
>thinking Vince cares about a cuck who married a literal slut
>>
File: rocky4-1.jpg (33KB, 590x250px) Image search: [Google]
rocky4-1.jpg
33KB, 590x250px
>>2971079
Because Vince is stuck on the 80s and back then Bulgaria was part of the USSR. Reminder that the Attitude Era only happened because WWF was at the verge of bankruptcy
>>
>>2971079
He's been face in the last X feuds he had 2bh
>>
>>2970972

This match really was awesome, seeing the crowd going from not giving a fuck to getting invested in Gable by the end of it was refreshing and Rusev quite frankly is one of the best heels in the company when not thrown into shit feuds, I still think Reigns best feud (until Braun) was against Rusev on Raw before the brand split.
>>
>>2971224
>Gable throwing around RuRu like he's nothing

Based Gable shaming the "Powerhouse" "Big Dog"
>>
>>2971230
>bringing up Reigns for no reason
>>
>>2971235
'member when Reigns suplexed Rusev around during the months they were feuding?

>>
>>2971235
Based big dog living in smarks heads
>>
Everyone nut hugging on gavle for that match, when my boy rusev put on just as good of a performance.

Rusev is never allowed to shine hes always in some john cena flag match for 6 fucking months.

Rusev is too pure for this world.
>>
>>2971279
>gavle

Judge gimmick when?

>>2971255
I'mmm WAI-ting...
>>
File: sadverine.png (156KB, 780x459px) Image search: [Google]
sadverine.png
156KB, 780x459px
>>2970972
>buried by Cena (again)
>now about to be buried by snek

What did Rusev do to deserve this?
>>
>>2971121
>back then Bulgaria was part of the USSR

American education strikes again.
>>
>>2971340
RuRu might actually win it
>>
>>2971279
They had an amazing chemistry and their characters actually mattered in the story they told.
>>
>>2970965
Dude deserves better. He needs to jump ship to New Japan and be Suzuki's Russian goon
>>
>>2971450
I mean Bulgarian

nb
>>
>>2971340
Be married to Lana and foreign.
>>
>>2971360
After Orton just lost a feud to Jinder? I doubt it.
>>
>>2971279
>Everyone impressed that Gable could lift rusev up and throw him for a suplex
>The entire move is Rusev getting up and jumping for Gable to make him look strong
>Gable gets all of the credit

>>2971340
Rusev cut his hair and Vince hated it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.