[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NJPW vs. WWE Training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Training_Differences.jpg (111KB, 1544x552px) Image search: [Google]
Training_Differences.jpg
111KB, 1544x552px
One is a DOJO that produces skilled wrestlers

The other is A GLORIFIED THEATRE CLASS
>>
>>2970953

Does this mean WWMEME "Superstars" are all D Level actors???

This meme company is gonna die soon lmfao!
>>
>>2970953
Yet neither can produce a single dime drawer or charismatic personality
>>
>Performance center is a multimillion dollar state of the art facility
>New weeb dojo is a dirty gym where young boys get fucked in the ass

Gee, which would you rather go to?
>>
>>2970964

The one where I get good and actually get to wrestle on TV within a couple of months, rather than wrestling in front of 50 people in a gym against other shitty, green wrestlers, never make TV and get quietly released.
>>
>>2970953
I've heard someone say that the WWE developmental is kind of like a day trading strategy while NJPW dojo is more like buy and hold strategy to investing. In the Performance Center they got hundreds of dudes and they give them all training hoping that something sticks, while in New Japan they are much more selective in who they bring up and once you're one of their boys you're usually set for life, they will heavily invest in you and you'll always have a job there.
>>
>>2970962
>
http://www.puroresufan.com/njpw/new-japan-debut-directory/
Based NJPW produces its own stars unlike wwe who just raided other companies.
>>
>>2971028

The current young lion gang looks really good. Kitamura's going to be a star, Kawato's a fun underdog and Oka has an Ishii slugger vibe about him.
>>
>>2971037
Kitamura has a great look but he's pretty crap in the rung. They've been eating pins from Chase fucking Owens too...
>>
>>2971058
i'm sure he can climb the ladder and make it one day
>>
>>2970980
Only the absolute worst of the shitters get released.

>Don't be a shit wrestler
>Don't get released

Not hard
>>
>>2971058
That's what young lions do. They lose every single match they're in. After that they get pins against other young lions and then they get shipped off to Mexico or the US for about a year and job there.
>>
>the memeformance center
>>
>>2970962
>Okada
>>
>>2971219
Didn't Okada come from another company? And he was a shithead so they buried purposefully buried him on TNA to humble him.
>>
It's almost like different products cater to different kinds of people.

New Japan rarely focuses on promos and keeps 99% of the product in the ring, while WWE is promo/vignette heavy.

Crazy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.