[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saves Ring of Honor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Thank you Kenny!

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*
>>
GOAT
>>
>>2970456
He looks like he has downs syndrome
>>
File: tumblr_okvna4S8de1s05wxzo1_400.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okvna4S8de1s05wxzo1_400.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>2970456
And people said the ROH / NJPW partnership was shit....

Kenny selling out that upcoming ROH show bc of his US title defense shows that he is a massive draw
>>
>>2970456
Kenny is a certified draw and all cucks like >>2970461 can do is SEETHE
>>
>>2970462
There is no US defense on the show. ROH were advertising it wrongly. NJPW called them and told them to pull that announcement. So they did and apologised.
Kenny will be there, but no US defense, so far.
>>
>>2970471
what's the card look like anyway?
>>
>>2970471
>>2970486
The US defense is up in the air still. We're not going to know until after the G1 finishes. It's either going to be on this ROH/NJPW show Global Wars, or King of Pro-Wrestling wrestling that he defends the belt.
>>
>>2970486
There will be (copypaste from roh website):
>SIGNED TO APPEAR
>Kenny Omega
>Cody
>The Young Bucks
>Dalton Castle and The Boys
>Bully Ray
>The Briscoes
>KUSHIDA
>Killer Elite Squad
>Hiromu Takahashi
>Yoshi Hashi
That's all what is known about the card. So that's that drawing power.
>>
>>2970501
Oh nice, Kushida and Hiromu.
>>
File: wizard.jpg (279KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
279KB, 720x720px
>>2970501
>Yoshi Hashi
Gedo is sure sending over the big guns to help Kenny sell out this show
>>
>>2970507
KUSHIDA is already in the US right now. He's been working ROH TV as the TV Champion
>>
>>2970513
ROH has CAWdy as champion(unironically), Yoshi Hashi is like a godsend.
>>
>>2970519
Yeah? Haven't watched ROH in quite some time due to their low quality product. I'd catch up but the G1 has me a bit burnt out on wrestling right no and I can really only watch that right now. Was wondering why he wasn't in the undercard this year...
>>
File: B_yfJ6WUYAAitYR.jpg-large.jpg (39KB, 635x475px) Image search: [Google]
B_yfJ6WUYAAitYR.jpg-large.jpg
39KB, 635x475px
>>2970513
Based Loose Explosion
>>
>>2970456

*single handedley destroys WWE*
>>
>>2970486
>>2970498
>>2970501
Maybe we'll finally see The ELITE claim the ROH 6-Man Tag Team Titles
>>
>>2970456

ROH has been dead for almost a decade anon. This is just the long, slow, death of it.
>>
>>2970578
I hope not, Dalton Castle and The Boys are based
>>
>>2970582
>has just sold out the company's biggest event ever
>it's dead m8
you NEEED to get a CLUE
>>
>>2970582
>WWE-betas actually believe this
>>
>>2970592

A company with shit storylines and mediocre wrestling that doesn't produce stars. The company's dead m8. It's been dead since Gabe left, no matter how much money Sinclair dumps into it, and no matter how many tickets smarks will be too see their one winged angel doesn't change the fact that the company is dog shit now. It's the long slow death, you just won't admit it.
>>
>>2970585
Would you settle for a trade where Castle becomes TV Champ?

>>2970582
>broke its attendance record in 2017 (twice)

>>2970602
>doesn't produce stars

3 years ago Steen was in ROH. What's he up to now?
>>
i think we're missing the point of the OP. It's going to be an ROH crowd. Therefore expect 5500 smarks trying to get themselves over with cringe.
>>
>>2970592
Because of another company's stars. Get a fucking clue, ROH used to have their own top guys that were incredible, now they have Cody and Jay Lethal.
>>
>>2970604

Steen was in ROH when it was in its star making phase 10 years ago. He just happened to stick around longer, the company doesn't produce stars anymore, it's just the fact, the company is absolute trash compared to its 2004-2008 heyday. Not recognizing that is just flat out lying to yourself.
>>
>>2970609
>shading based Lethal J

>>2970610
yeah it was really his late 2000s stuff that made Steen a star and totally not his early-mid 2010s work

>this mad about ROH existing
>>
>>2970610
ROH has been in quite a slump mostly because of all their guys getting poached up for NXT but to call it a "long, slow death" is pure exaggeration.
>>
>>2970617

I think you need to go back and realize him and Generico were stars as a Tag Team long before their singles feud or runs.

>>2970629

A 9 year slump????
>>
>>2970610
Only reason ROH slowed down their growth is because of Johnny Boy and Paul poaching talent for his vanity project in Orlando. They literally sucked up every ROH draw. So it's been slower going in recent years but CAWdy is actually drawing for them. As long as they're with NJPW their boat will rise with the tide. And even without NJPW and Omega, they drew well on their own for shows this year.
>>
>>2970644
And they were far bigger deals as opponents.
>>
>>2970513
wtf even is a yoshi-hashi?
>>
>>2970804
a loose explosion
>>
>>2970463
hi kenneth!
>>
>>2970456
ROH should be thanking New Japan every single day. ROH shows on their own have been garbage for a long time. Delirious is the fucking worst.
>>
>>2970456
What an ugly motherfucker
Why does he point his finger up like that? Is he a muslim?
>>
>>2970610
*teleports goalposts behind you*
>>
>>2970501
>Killer Elite Squad
Oh shit, is my boy Lance back in action?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.