[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just Wanted to Say...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rollinsreigns.jpg (215KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rollinsreigns.jpg
215KB, 1280x720px
I fucking loved this match, I loved the how the roles were completely switched up between face and heel.
Seth was technically the heel but was playing and being treated as a face in the match but was getting dominated most of the time making the victory that much sweeter and Roman doing what he should have been doing all along: being the powerhouse and slightly cocky heel, grinning at the crowd's "Roman sucks" chants, trash talking Seth when having the upperhand over him with the line in the corner "What do you think this was? You know what I am, you're just little brother" just all of it was perfect heel behaviour.
Then you have Dean's cash in at the end which was predictable yes but still really hype to see regardless.
I know I'm just marking out right now but I honestly can't praise this much enough if only Dean's championship run after this just wasn't so weak it could have kept the ball rolling into some even better storylines and matches.
Post about your favorite matches.
>>
You have shit taste.
>>
"And I just wanted to say... this match fucking sucked! Go back to plebbit!"
>>
>>2970234
It wasn't very good, Reigns was pretty good but Rollins just gave a very dull performance (as usual)
>>
>>2970234
The absolute state of nu-WWE fans.
>>
I'd post about my favorite matches but this is an autistic board just made for shitposting
>>
>A match where Reigns is the heel is actually good

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK
>>
>>2970272
Post one
>>
>>2970272
ignore the /asp/tistics, if you don't they win.
>>
>>2970234
Cringe
>>
>>2970325

ding-dong diddly kys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.