[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazing footage from Wrestlemania weekend in 1996

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: henryogodwinn.png (362KB, 772x424px) Image search: [Google]
henryogodwinn.png
362KB, 772x424px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q34DIJB5uY

>tfw Jerry Lawler's girlfriend is your age and this took place 21 years ago
>>
why would anyone want the ringmasters autograph
>>
>>2970136

Everything was better pre 9/11 when those towers fell down it really fucked us all up.

That was more than a terrorist attack, it was a dark magic ritual to usher in a new age of fear and pessimism.
>>
>>2970147
true

wrestling has never reached the height of creatively since then
>>
>>2970153
But Dave Melzter said Okada and Omega had the best match of all time in a half empty Tokyo dome!

wrestling is as good as it has ever been!
>>
>>2970147

I do actually agree with you though I'm not American but grew up watching American wrestling/consuming alot of american entertainment/music. And yes psychologically I think it had a huge effect. Even music coming out of america got worse. Watching the events from 90s the crowds look much happier than today.
>>
>>2970147
There was hope for 7 years after it though. The retardation and mass hysteria only affected a minority of society. Then "hope" and "change" happened and since then we've been victims of domestic fear mongering in the forms of faggotry, SJWry and political correctness. It affected 4chan too. If you were here from 2009-2015 you could see the user base was constantly being destroyed by newfag frogposters and feelsposters and we all pointed it out every day but the mods didn't stop the onslaught. We're in a sea of these millennial numales now and they openly express the exact fear and pessimism you are speaking of with their little crybaby threads. And don't say /pol/ because I don't use it and it's the same problem.
>>
>>2970136
Haven't seen this in years but the things that stands out the most is the guy stalking Shawn in the gym and then you later see the guy in his full HBK attire in the mirror reflection. I'll never forget it.
>>
>>2970188
Shawn was extremely over at this time. It wasn't until the Davey Boy/Diana storyline flopped that he became known as the "he didn't draw much" guy
>>
>>2970194
What is your FUCKING point? You people are obsessed with drawing.
>>
>>2970199
because if Shawn was still the guy for the rest of the Monday Night wars then WWF would not exist anymore

so for WWF/WWE fans being able to draw is important if they enjoy watching the company
>>
>>2970203
WCW was so shitty from 1998-2001, there's no way WWF wouldn't still come out on top

WCW dropped the ball that badly
>>
Yo everyone in that video is /fa/ as fuck.
>>
>>2970206
if WWF was still shit like it was in 95-96 then everyone leaving WCW would just stop watching wrestling
>>
>>2970209
>everyone leaving WCW would just stop watching wrestling
They already did though
>>
>>2970215
not until 2001

WWF was doing 8.0's in the ratings in 1999
>>
>>2970147
>>2970153
>>2970165
>>2970178
This is so fucking dumb
>>
>>2970147
Are you sure it's a pre-9/11 phenomenon and not a pre-internet-being-popular, pre-digital media phenomenon?
>>
>>2970136 I think this is the one where the guy dresses like HBK and stalks him.
>>
>>2971211
9/11 was the deathblow.

2007 (the normie invasion of the internet) was the steak in the heart.
>>
>>2971355
*stake
>>
>>2971315
I posted it before and some retard replied with "HBK didn't draw brother" as if it had anything to do with the post.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.